6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
survey: nautilus
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 16:48:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
interest in fulfilling the objective set by the league has been inhibited by what had done to his mental. the only thing keeping him in was a natural curiosity to anything that connects their reality to fantasy.

more of the area had been available to them thanks to those that cleared the obstacles in their way. kyle has yet to contribute to the race, and it will be unlikely in the near future until his current iteration gets bored.

at present, any passerby would be able to find the trainer squatting on the floor. his attention was elsewhere as he eerily stares at a portion of the wall.

the sound of someone approaching has him lazily turn his head towards them. the only reaction he gives is a blink to acknowledge their existence as he goes back to staring at the etches on the walls.

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 21:00:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After an arduous day of fighting, League forces had finally breached the ruins. Unfortunately, Rocket forces had done the same, pitting both factions in a race against one another. Though it would've been better if the League had been ahead of their enemies, at least they weren't falling behind, clearing the temple at an acceptable pace.

As Thomas moves through the ruins, he notices Kyle behaving in an unsettling manner. The Champion barely acknowledges the former Elite Four, before staring at the etches on the wall. To say the sight was unsettling to the Kalosian was an understatement.

"Lopez, what's going on?", Thomas finally spoke.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Reference to faction's race obstacles)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 3:03:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"bored." his response was deadpan. "all the rockets got bored of fighting and went exploring instead."

he hadn't had his fill yet. perhaps he came late for the party, or that there are more overzealous representatives of the league that got to them first before he did.

nevertheless, kyle ran out of things to do.

"do you want to fight instead?" he invites thomas before he dips his head low with a heavy sigh with a dismissive wave of his hand. "ugh, forget it. we're just going to ruin this place if we do."

it was obvious something was off.

20 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 22:06:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Something was off about Kyle. Why did he seem to be more concerned with fighting, than the objective? And why the hell was he asking for a fight, in the middle of the mission!?

"Kyle, what the fuck happened to you?", Thomas asked the Champion flat out. His tone was clearly that of a concerned friend.

"Come on, we got to get to the objective, before Rocket does!", Thomas told the Champion, attempting to keep the man's eyes on the proverbial prize.

Still, the feeling that something was desperately wrong ebbed away at the man's mind.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 15:10:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he thinks about it before scratching the back of his head.

"tapu fini got me." he finally stands up and stretches. "but it's not that big of deal, right?"

after all, there are more colorful personalities working for the league that doesn't much differ to his current temperament.

the worst part of it is that it seemingly doesn't wear off. perhaps the interdream mist reaching into his thoughts and bringing it back to the surface had something to do with it, but kyle doesn't care much at present to avoid them.

"you go ahead. i'll follow right behind you." he tells him. "think of me like i'm a ten year old kid with attention issues."

the best part is that he's seemingly self-aware of his shortcomings, although it doesn't help that he appears not to look for solutions to fix it.

30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 21:04:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Wait, Tapu Fini!? Fernando's partner!?", Thomas asked him. The former Avatar was out of the loop with what happened to Fernando Silph. How Tapu Fini had seemingly died, when Fernando was briefly captured by Team Rocket.

Truth be told, he found it odd that Fernando wasn't accompanied by Tapu Fini, during their excursion into The Cloud.

"Did Fernando do this to you!?"

Despite his unease with allowing Kyle to follow him, Thomas lead the way. "Come on, let's get back to the others.", Thomas told the Champion.

As Thomas would find out, such an undertaking would be easier said than done.

tags:

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 3:12:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i wish it was him!" he answers with a shout. "i could've complained a lot more if it was! but yeah, different person."

he brushes it off as they went on forwards. kyle's mind wasn't stable at this point, and any semblance to clarity was better spent on trying to get him on course.

"oh yeah, i should mention this, but maybe we can steer away from the interdream mist if possible," he asks thomas.

there's no other explanation, or rather, he forgot to mention so until prompted.

either way, they won't have any other option to run into one, as the ground underneath them suddenly seeps the gas to their location.

40 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 3:28:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fact that it wasn't disturbed Thomas to no end. If Fernando wasn't with Tapu Fini, then who was? And was this individual connected to him, in any way?

"Right, let's just get the fuck outta here.", Thomas told Kyle.

Kyle's timing couldn't have been worse. Interdream Mist began to seep from the floors below them, surrounding the two residents of Verdanturf Town.

"Fuck.", Thomas blurted out. As the Interdream Mist began to form, figures manifesting from its depths, Thomas brought out his Scizor, his Iron Valiant, and an Eelektross.

tags:

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 15:18:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah, i was having a bad time with interdream zones since they keep spawning the mist that got me in."

the complaint comes and goes like an irrelevant comment as the figures from the mist seemingly change their silhouettes into something smaller. as with the topic, an appropriate manifestation appears before them.

tapu fini comes with vengeance, as mist comes pouring out from behind it.

"oh yeah, i also kept thinking of them ever since. do you want to try our mettle against her, you know, just in case?"

they don't usually get many opportunities to fight with legendary pokemon to the death. the ones that help aqua stop at a certain point, bringing excitement down.

a smeargle comes out of kyle's ball, activating his sygna suit with infinity energy in the process.

50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
50 MP use a sygna suit in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 9:25:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' eyes narrowed as the Mist began to shift. Finally, it would settle on the form of none other than Tapu Fini. No doubt born of Kyle's recent encounter.

Thomas looked behind them, seeing the exit seemingly seal behind them. "Looks like we don't have much of a choice.", Thomas remarked, as the three fighters stepped up to the false Guardian.

The Eelektross began the fight by attempting to stun the water Guardian with a Thunder Wave. Artanis followed up by leaping at the false Tapu Fini with a Psycho Cut, Ripper joining him with a Bullet Punch.

The Tapu Fini Withdrew into her shell, allowing her to tank the onslaught of attacks, before retaliating with a surge of Muddy Water, pushing all three of Thomas' Pokemon back.

tags:
+10 (Incorporating Interdream Mist)

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 10:00:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a formidable defense needs an equally strong force to break through it. he deactivates his sygna suit in preparation of a better move than he had thought of the previous moment.

"well, we can always run away and find a different way in," he suggests. "but this is new. this is fun."

he activates his smeargle's z-move: never-ending nightmare.

the move barrels through the tapu fini's shell, forcing it open with enough force that leaves it open for attacks. the only thing about it is that it can only be done once.

"do you want to try that attack again?"

50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 10:35:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas watched as Kyle deactivated his Sygna Suit, in order to unleash a Z-Move on the false Tapu Fini. The attack opened up the Guardian.

In turn, they retaliated with a Moonblast. The Eelektross quickly floated in front of the attack, in order to protect his comrades. Unfortunately, the force of the attack managed to obliterate the electric eel.

"Dammit!", Thomas growled.

"I got something better!", Thomas declared.

Concentrating, Thomas channeled infinite energy through his Scizor. The massive bug lunged towards the Tapu Fini, sending it flying with an uppercut. Ripper then proceeded to bounce the false Guardian up into the air with a series of Bullet Punches, before sending it crashing back to the ground with a slam of both of his pincers.

With Infinite Energy flowing through his wings, and his pincers raised, the Scizor came crashing down on the Tapu Fini for the final blow. The Iron Meteor Dive was more than enough to send the group crashing through the floor, down onto the next level.

Thomas landed with a deft roll.

tags:
+10 (Z-Move)
+200 (Death - Eelektross)

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 3:47:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"nice air time on the juggle!"

he grabs on his smeargle as they drop to the floor below, leaving them with the defeated tapu fini, which dissipates into mist. without any lighting, kyle recalls his smeargle, who is unable to produce light, with a pokemon that can.

the manectric comes out of the ball, but before kyle can call a move out for the pokemon to use, an electric terrain covers the ground all of a sudden, giving them lighting from underneath their feet.

"well, he didn't do it," he tells thomas. "but if we're in a mist, then-"

kyle immediately gets his manectric to mega evolve. using the terrain, it fires off a charge beam towards the end of the corridor, lighting every segment of the tunnel for a fraction of a second.

it was enough to show them hordes of paradox pokemon, heightened by their quark drive. collectively, they fire their attack on the pokemon, knocking it out just as fast.

"i don't think we have ammo for this anymore." kyle turns tail after recalling his pokemon. "i'm running."

70 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

100 MP for completing a RT Mission
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL 620 MP

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 5:01:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Internally, Thomas was beating himself up for causing the floor to collapse. Though it got the job done, and took out the false Tapu Fini, it put them into dark, unknown territory. Granted, such a drastic measure was arguably necessary, given what they were facing.

Upon landing, Thomas turned on a flashlight attached to his body armor. Ripper, noticing the false Tapu Fini disappeared, pumped his pincer into the air. Nearby, Artanis performed a three-point landing. The Electric Terrain empowers Artanis, though the Iron Valiant let out a beep, as if telling the group it wasn't them.

Thomas quickly recalled his Scizor and Iron Valiant, sending out his Ceruledge and Hisuian Typhlosion. Aiding the Manectric, the ghostly Typhlosion unleashed an Infernal Parade down the corridor. Though it helped slow down the horde, the retaliatory attacks knocked out the Typhlosion quickly.

"Let's get the fuck outta here!", he'd tell Kyle, upon recalling his Typhlosion.

As the duo moved out of the area, Thomas turned Mordred. "Mordred, Phantom Force us out of here!", he'd order the Ceruledge.

Thomas grabbed the Ceruledge. "Grab on!", he'd tell Kyle. Once he did, Mordred, and the group, disappeared into the Phantom Force, reemerging away from the horde of futuristic Pokemon that were closing in on them.

"Fuck, that was rough!", he'd tell Kyle, upon reaching safety. "Thanks, Mordred.", he'd tell the Ceruledge, who'd give him a nod.

tags:
notes: +70 (Post x7)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Mission Complete - Survey)
+300 (Defeat)
+10 (Assist)
+10 (Interdream Mist reference)
+10 (Z-Move)
+50 (KO - H-Typhlosion)
+200 (Death - Eelektross)
Total: 800 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 23:13:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: