⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 3:27:33 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was said that pokemon residing in the stratosphere sometimes fell from the skies when their shells became too heavy, and though Aloe was no meteorologist, he wanted to see such a sight that he had yet to experience in person. Would a wish on a falling star of a pokemon be too literal? He hoped not on this quiet night, for he had many wishes to make after his rushed trip over only a few months prior; he was becoming reclusive, and though acquaintances were something he didn't indulge in quite often, he wanted to finally get chummy with the people dotting this alleged war-torn region. That wasn't too much to ask for even as a wanted criminal in Unova, was it?[break][break]

Illuminated by the flicker of a candle sitting in a golden dish and his tablet, the tattooist sat on a jagged rock that rested where the rustling grass met the desert sand- a change of scenery in comparison to his estate, for sure. He really needed to get this tattoo design done before the client's appointment tomorrow. It was supposed to resemble a falling swarm of Minior, an underboob tat, and he had to make it extra rad. Some exposure to the species wouldn't hurt, he figured, but that all came down to luck.[break][break]

Sipping his golden chalice of wine and looking up at the stars dotting the desert night sky, his gaze would soon meet another that had taken the same route- and he looked buff as hell. The type of guy that could crush your head between his biceps, certainly a vast difference in comparison to his lean physique. Aloe's first instinct was to let him continue on his way without making a bother, but maybe a wish for friendship wouldn't be needed if he just said something. Tapping his e-brush's end against his cheek, he pondered.[break][break]

"You a drinker?" He called out to the stranger, pulling the gallon of boxed red wine to sit next to him on the rock. The bells of the levitating Chingling would chime at the raising of his hand, almost completely tucked away in his long fluffy sleeves. "Dying for some company, man. Come over here, I don't bite." Aloe chuckled, continuing to work on the line art.

[break][break]

NOTES

- fire/rock spawns | outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 5:12:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
The weather channel had said that there was a good chance of a meteor shower happening tonight of all nights and after hearing that Kaz got everything he needed to camp out under it. A meteor shower meant that there was a good chance of Minior falling down from the sky and crashing down into the earth, as if they were ripe for the picking. The little space rocks had been something of a personal fave that Kazimir always liked to collect outside of various fighting types. If asked whatever reason for it was always replied by a simple "I like the surprise of finding what color I'll get" treating them like little blind bags that were very charming.
[break][break]
The last thing he ever expected to run into other than falling stars on his little trip was someone with a box of wine and a tablet they were scribbling away on. Drawing he could at least understand, the scenery around this region was still a sight to take in despite all the battles that happen around here. Drinking wine though? Well there were probably worse things to drink on a nice night like this one, although Kaz himself never really considered himself a drinker. "Uh yeah, if ya don't mind me pouring some for myself." It was still rude to refuse when offered no?
[break][break]
Taking a cup for himself he pours himself a glass half empty. Even if he was going to drink he didn't want to have too much of a good thing. Especially if he was going to go hunting later on. "So whatcha drawing? Hey aren't those..." He can recognize them in an instant as he leans against the thinner man to get a clearer view. Falling stars. Falling Pokemon. "You hoping to catch a view of them tonight? They do make a hell of a light show."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG

NOTES — fire/rock duo wild!

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".isaac"] --accent:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; min-height: 500px; } .isaac .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .isaac .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .isaac .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/70/97/3aqPCAfL_o.png); position:relative; } .isaac .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .isaac .textbox { width: 360px; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac .bottom { height:40px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .isaac .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .isaac .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .isaac .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .isaac .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .isaac .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .isaac .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .isaac .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 7:36:23 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NACLI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 23:04:12 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

If you had told Aloe that he'd be offering boxed wine to strangers he ran into on the street a couple of years ago, he would have laughed in your face- it was quite the strange feeling to finally be able to be that generous, that rich with disposable income. "Grab a glass and drink up, friend." He encouraged, letting him fill up his glass as he continued to work on the lines of the drawing. Noticing that he only filled up the glass half empty, his eyebrow raised with curiosity, but he wasn't one to judge. People had their reasons.[break][break]

He hadn't felt someone lean up next to him other than during tattoo appointments when needing to give encouragement, but it felt nice, even if it happened to be a stranger who was colossally bigger than him in bulk. Before he could answer the curiosity that met the man's eyes, it looked like an antique shrimp pokemon had made its way onto the path, curiously looking for food; it was intriguing that its eyes were protruding from stems, like some kind of shark pokemon. Raising his hand and giving it a swish, Chingling chimed its bell, casting confusion on the wild fossil. Basking in its confusion, the circling Anorith did in an attempt to walk was met by a crimson pokeball.[break][break]

"I'd love that, a special exposure to such a peculiar species. It's for a client of mine tomorrow, she wanted a Minior swarm tattoo as a reward for catching all the colors." Aloe smiled, raising his glass to his lips and taking a sip of the ruby wine. "Just thought some fresh air would be nice though, better than being cooped up in my estate.. it was the perfect excuse, a meteor shower. Is that what you're here for? Stars in your eyes?" He wondered if there was infinity energy tucked in clusters where the falling star pokemon were said to rapidly descend from, he figured it was something surrounding that.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on anorith

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 4:28:11 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Yeah. Something like that." He takes a drink of the wine. As its brought up to his lips he doesn't take a sip but a whole gulp, one almost audible enough. It was almost like he was trying to finish his drink in one go but he was smart enough to only take about a third of the drink in. Too much at once was a bad thing right?
[break][break]
"I actually came to try and catch some. Sort of a collector of these little guys." He reaches into his pocket to withdraw a ball and open it up. From inside comes one of the aforementioned minior letting out a little chirp as it sways back and forth in the sky. "Call them my lucky charms, both cause you never know which color your gonna get with one,"
[break][break]
Suddenly the thumping of stone reached his ears and quickly bought his attention. Walking alongside them was a small little rocky creature that was tossing around pebbles of all shapes and sizes. As a few flew right at the duo of men they were stopped in mid-air as the Minior used its psychic powers to fling them back at the little salt lick and turn it on its side. Kaz was quick to toss a ball at it and watched as the capsule ate it up before returning to his hand, "They also make surprisingly effective partners."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG

NOTES — catching nacli

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".isaac"] --accent:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; min-height: 500px; } .isaac .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .isaac .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .isaac .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/70/97/3aqPCAfL_o.png); position:relative; } .isaac .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .isaac .textbox { width: 360px; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac .bottom { height:40px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .isaac .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .isaac .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .isaac .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .isaac .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .isaac .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .isaac .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .isaac .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 18:37:22 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RAPIDASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 22:05:00 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Continuing to strum his digital pen over the surface of the tablet, Aloe listened to the words that drifted out of the man's lips delicately, taking in every detail he could. "I see." He responded quietly, slipping the freshly retained pokeball the Chingling brought to him into his bag. It felt so good to finally be able to have such a lighthearted conversation with another, but he was so used to prying for more juicy information that he didn't know quite how to respond to convey such an innocent fascination with star collecting. Meeting the wine to his lips once more, in an attempt to fend off any perception of his overthinking, he spotted a flickering flame approaching in the distance.[break][break]

A wild Rapidash was the spark of the flame, trying to TACKLE the small Chingling that floated before them a now comfortable distance away. After taking the brunt of the hit, the bell pokemon retaliated with a YAWN, trying to use its psychic energies to allow it to fall asleep- and when the fire type yawned in return, Aloe knew it was now time for a pokeball, throwing a crimson orb at it to attempt capture. Riding on a flaming horse seemed like a hardcore thing to do if it even was possible, maybe there was a way to cause the flames on its back to subside.[break][break]

"Do you have a name, pretty starboy..?" He asked curiously, his wiry fingertips tapping on the rim of the glass that sat in his grasp. "You look like the kind of guy to have a simple name, yet alluring. Tell me all about yourself, I'm dying to know- and I've got all night." A smile manifested upon his cheeks as he looked the stranger in the eye, curious as to what made him himself at his core. Though he was one to use other people's words against them and to chase intricate conversations, he just genuinely wanted to know more about what he thought would be a new acquaintance of his, the one drinking his wine. Unless their talks would take a turn to tea.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on rapidash!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 6:17:44 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Kazimir Wynter. Call me Kaz for short." Would it be considered that this was a case of the opposite being true? "Aspiring Champ-to-be once I get through the Elite Four. Will be kinda weird fighting a few of my old co-workers though. If you knew anything about them they don't pull punches. Which is kinda what I'm hoping for." A smile quickly forms as he's talking and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Also do a bit of Ranger work, helping people is my passion." Would it be considered a half-truth if he withheld just how much he helps people?

"What bout you Mr. Wine Night? Ya look like the total opposite of the world 'simple' if ya don't mind me saying." Not many people he knew would enjoy drinking under the stars while drawing. Guy was giving off some vibes that caught Kaz on its hook and he wasn't fighting back.

Down below a Magby decided to try and play roughly with the Minior trying to catch it by jumping after it. The little rock could only endure so much before it turned around and with a dazzling gleam blinded the little baby Pokemon making it fall on its bottom and get teary eyed. Seeing it happen out of the corner of his eye the scene tugged at Kaz's heartstrings a little bit so he tossed a ball over to the little red tyke to put it in a nice comfortable space as it disappeared into the ball.

[catching magby!]

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 6:16:55 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARIZARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 8:20:08 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

The man that sat next to him on the rocks was quite intriguing by the sound of it, a perfect one to speak with on a quiet, previously dull night like this one- someone that seemed to have plenty to speak of, which was alluring. "Kaz the Champion has quite the ring to it, doesn't it? So you've been a member of Hoenn's Elite Four, then? That's fun." Aloe chuckled, taking a sip from the golden chalice. To once be a member of something that large in scale, well, that was certainly something. Hopefully, he'd be a more empathetic fit than the ones he developed a hate for back in Unova, but then again who was capable of doing that in such a flawed, seemingly universal system? He kept most of the cards of the beliefs close to his chest, so he figured keeping his strong opinions in the back of all the questions he was tempted to ask- and he didn't want to ruin this genuine conversation.[break][break]

Aloe also felt like sharing the depth of his past with what seemed to be a now-ranger would be wise, even if he'd have to stretch the truth a bit and put on a slight facade. "Grew up on the streets of Castelia in Unova, had a little bit of friends here and there that'd help me make money before I got into ink. I came to Hoenn to expand my tattoo business, business was getting slow over there, so." Aloe smiled, stretching his arm to hold himself up as he looked at the surroundings and briefly brushed up against Kazimir's back. Being a little flirt here and there proved fruitful in distracting from lies every now and then, so there was no harm in at least trying. And it didn't help that he was aligned with Aloe's taste in guys, he reminded him a bit of someone special back home.[break][break]

Releasing a Smeargle from a crimson pokeball and handing it a little sheet of paper, bumping a rage candy bar in his bag, it began to draw the landscape, something that could be a little gift for the ex-elite four. Though, spotting a wild Carbink launch a MOONBLAST, it watched in awe and began doodling the feat with its tail in inspiration. "I bet our stories are similar when you look at them from a broad perspective." He said, curious for more. The rock type seemed to float away, preoccupied with its own nightly activities.

[break][break]

NOTES

- skipping spawns! smeargle sketches moonblast from the carbink!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 0:17:00 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

He daydreams about seeing his name up in a Hall of Fame as a champion of Hoenn. That was the good stuff right there. Way more potent than the wine as he poured himself more, this time actually filling the glass. "Does got a nice ring yeah. I can dig it."

A roar echoes out as a charizard flies overhead and sees the little Smeargle down below and sees an easy meal. Unfortunately for it a small little rock stops it in its place with psychic power before slamming it into the ground. Its then that a pokeball is hurled from Kaz's pocket right on top of the lizard as its sucked up into a prison that rocks back and forth.

He sips while the man recalls his own past and goes into a bit further detail than Kaz. As he feels the man against his back he straighten his own to give him a comfortable seat. He had to wonder just how profitable a tattoo parlor could be around here but that was a little out of his wheel house. Still he listened and had to let his thoughts gather when he mentioned that their pasts might be similar in a bigger picture sort of way.

"Hm...might be more on the mark than ya think." he sips. "Actually not from this region myself. Family lives out in Galar but when news about all the troubles happening here I high tailed it here to help. Folks used to call me a nosy little puppy. You have any luck with your business since coming here?" While their reasons for coming here may be different this place was a magnet for change both big and small. Something had to happen to one looking for it at some point no?

[catching charizard!]

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,021 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 0:33:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRUSTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIMMET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TOXIC DEBRIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF DESTRUCT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CHARIZARD!

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 22:04:41 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe smiled when he listened to Kazimir speak, leaning against his biceps to indulge in the stories that he had so graciously provided, but closer. "A nosy little puppy turned into an Arcanine, I can dig that." He chuckled, nuzzling against the side of the Galarian with his cheek and clinging golden earrings. For someone to be deemed a lil' canine like that who also happened to be so buff.. the tattoo artist wondered just how jacked out the men from his hometown had to be, because he was anything but little. Galarian customs were quite different in comparison to the ones he was used to back in Unova, or at least he assumed.[break][break]

"Been getting a couple of returning customers, it's been great, much better than back at home. Sure isn't what I'd expect for having a studio near the mountains rather than in the bigger cities, but I've enjoyed being able to take breathers every now and then." Looking up at the sky while resting on the beautiful man's side, Aloe figured it would be best to come off as humble when questioned about his business antics- he didn't want to come off as the man that he truly was in the tattoo business, cutthroat. Ever since he had arrived in Hoenn he'd been practicing in a bit of shadiness when it came to promoting his studio, including but not limited to stealing customers from aspiring artists. Leaving negative reviews on other shops to make his look better, while lies, were proving to be fruitful.[break][break]

Spotting a wild Glimmet that looked to be wafting in its toxins as it was on its way, he was quick to throw a pokeball at it while it was still unable to perceive the two that resided on the rocks. He was sure that Jewel, his partner Glimmora, would be quite appreciative of bringing home a new floral friend to dance with up until the sun rose once again. "You're single, yeah?" He asked curiously, his wiry hands moving to gently waver across the warmth emanating from Kazimir's arms. He was always the type to misread innocent chit-chat as reciprocated flirting when it came to acquainting with those he found attractive, so there was no harm in asking, especially as he wanted to indulge even further than he already was. And the wine wasn't helping in the slightest, only reinforcing his desires.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on glimmet!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 8:01:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"I'd pick a scenic spot than somewhere in the city if you want my opinion." It still had a few questions how a tattoo parlor out in the sticks got decent business. Then again he wasn't a business man so what did he know. He just knew that sitting here was slowly becoming one of the finer things in life.

The question that was asked of him did sort of shake it up.

He felt his face get a little hot and looked down at his glass. Still had some left in it. So it wasn't the drink making him feel all warm and fuzzy now. "I...am. Yeah." He lets out a deep breath and looks up into the stars above them. "Only had a few flings in the past but nothing ever stuck. I don't even give it much thought." Did that make him look pathetic? "Why ya ask?"

[skipping spawns]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 0:49:10 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FENNEKIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGCARGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE GLIMMET!