⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 22:10:52 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe's heart felt as if it were screaming through his chest, pained yells of all his effervescent longing. To feel this close to someone sparked something in his eyes unlike anything other, albeit the wine indeed strengthened his virtuoso- he wanted to feel this close to someone that felt so familiar yet so different for quite some time, and here he was, seemingly getting what he desperately bargained for. Cold golden and crystalline rings strumming against Kazimir's skin in fascination, his tablet has entered sleep mode, his lips moving closer to the ear of the aspiring champion's.[break][break]

There was no need to hold back, both due to the alcohol providing warmth in his chest and the shamelessness he often exhibited when being rejected. "You remind me of someone who once was quite special to me," he spoke softly into his ear, pulling himself to face him rather than facing the horizon, ".. your aspirations, your nature, your body. I'm a bit selfish with my desires, I know what I want."[break][break]

A howling Fennekin approached, and though it was quite precious, it needed to stop drowning out such a moment with its loud cries. Throwing a pokeball at it with little effort, his momentary distraction soon retracted into an orb of silence, allowing his eyes to meet Kazimir's neck once more.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on fennekin

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 5:09:07 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Another sip of the wine was taken and for a second he was sure it was warming him up. Or was that the other man on his arm sharing his body heat with his? Kaz couldn't quite tell nor did he really care to figure out. It was a nice feeling he hadn't felt in a while.

What brought it down was when he heard the man whisper into his ear, sending a chill down his spine. The large man froze as his eyes followed the man as he moved himself in front of Kaz and their faces were inches in front of one another. His words felt honeyed, Kaz could recognize the possible meaning to them. Still he had to ask. "And...what-what do you want?" But he probably knew the answer already.

[skipping spawns]

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 1:18:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLEM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEAMROLLER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AGGRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE FENNEKIN!

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 9:09:02 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

The words of Kazimir caused his gaze to falter somewhat, and before long, his allured gaze broke into a fit of laughter- perhaps it was just the alcohol warping his perception, but the man of muscle seemed scared, almost? It was quite the sight to see, all the more amusing. "You're not used to being flirted with, I see," Aloe chuckled, haphazardly sliding off of the rock with his hand gently slipping from the man's arm, ".. or do they do it differently in Galar, with courtship dating and all of that shit? Do I have to ask a Galarian's father permission before I pursue his son?" He was mainly joking, but there was a bit of curiosity there. You never know![break][break]

A Golem in a ball of stone rolled by, and with that, the artist's Smeargle was quick to begin doodling what it looked like with its tail embedded in the grass. His drawing was that of its steamroller move it had exhibited, a ball of debris rolling to its heart's content. Leaving the pokemon to its own devices in his warm and fuzzy view of the world, Aloe continued to laugh as he poured himself another into his chalice. "Was just trying to say you're mad cute, Kazimir Wynter, Kaz for short." He smiled, placing the box of wine back down on the rock.

[break][break]

NOTES

- smeargle sketches steamroller | skipping spawns!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 13:09:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As soon as the pale wine man laughed so did Kazimir. Although his was weaker and filled with shame. Shame for how he was probably presenting himself as some nervous and scared puppy rather than an aforementioned strong Arcanine.

"No its just. Sorry man ya kinda caught me off guard." He again tries to laugh it off as he finishes what little last drops are in his glass hoping it'll help. It wasn't a lie that he was saying but it was an embarrassing truth to say the least. "Ya read too much romance novels on Galar? They haven't done that since the dark ages. But..."

His cheeks flush red especially with the mention that he's cute.

"Love and me kinda have a sour history. And not in the way ya think. So its all just sudden. Though you aren't a bad looker yourself." Oh did he say that last bit out loud? Cause he managed to distract himself by watching his Minior slam into the Golem with an earthquake and tossed a ball at the round rock type and watched it get sucked into the orb.

[catching golem]

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 23:47:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COALOSSAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE GOLEM!
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 10:13:46 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Alcohol wisping through his veins as if he were a human kegerator, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit more with Kazimir's talk of reading romance novels, as the irony was just as vibrant as all of the ones he'd sunk hours into. He didn't want to confirm or deny it out loud, but it was just so amusing that he was able to pin something so spot on, one of his many secrets tucked up his sleeve. Slamming down the rest of what was inside his chalice, he filled up yet again, wavering back and forth.[break][break]

"Suddenness is the way of life in war-torn regions, sort of like in those romance novels," Aloe smiled, eyes met on the aspiring champion's reddened cheeks, ".. they've got lovers with rough spots in their pasts, too. I've been there with that sour history bad, it was like a lemon. But then I squeezed it, got over it. Threw away that whole fucking citrus. Then I felt better, moved on, knowing just what I wanted."[break][break]

Out of his peripherals was a wild Coalossal, endowed with a graceful demeanor. As it polished its rocks, Smeargle detailed the lustrous stones in a sketch on the grass and pointed to it, bringing the wild pokemon's attention to its masterpiece. Aloe threw a pokeball at it while it was distracted, as it looked to be a nice grill to cook on. "You're mad sweet too, I see you. Nothing has to be sudden, Kazimir. We could to go the nicest restaurant in Slateport, one of the ones on the top of the skyscrapers," he said softly, taking a brief sip of his wine, ".. get to know one another, not having to ask each other's fathers of course. I'd treat." Shameless in his rambling, for he knew just how he got when he was drunk, he pulled himself back onto the rock and crossed his legs, allowing the golden chime pokemon to land in his palm.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on coalossal & smeargle sketches rock polish

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:39:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"You...are probably right." Each year it seemed like this whole region was getting more and more dangerous. The small pockets of peace that everyone would find only lasted for a moment. So they would have to make most of those little moments wouldn't they? But could he? Maybe he just wasn't ready to accept that as reality just yet.

"Things happen so fast around here, even real love might be fleeting huh?" And it might not even because those feelings fade, sometimes its because of worse circumstances, "But...I think I wanna ease into it. Even a little. Baby steps and all that." His face is still red but its softer now, maybe the wine was finally ending its effect on him, or it was his real color. Who could say.

"But I think I'd like that. Going out to eat I mean. Think I know what place your talking about too. And don't worry 'bout dads, mine would probably come hunt ya down before you even go and ask him." He lets out a chuckle to break apart his own jumbled feelings as he spots a Vulpix playing with his Minior and getting blinded by its dazzling gleam. Taking it as a quick distraction he tosses a Pokeball at it to watch it get eaten up by his capsule.

"Though if I'm being honest...wouldn't mind doing something like this again. Night sky's still way prettier than the city skyline in my opinion. Don'tcha think?" He offers him a smile once again, an inviting one.

[catching vulpix]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:02:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLROCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COSMIC POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 22:14:39 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Such opposites were said to attract when both were open-minded and though Aloe was certainly more on the suddenness side of indulgence, the wine and infatuation prompted him to take on easing into such things head first. The wine didn't help with his determination, either; some people were those that needed to be worked with, worked on, he knew. Leaning on the side of Kazimir once more, he soaked up every word with his wine, finding bliss in the thought of such peace.[break][break]

The tattoo artist hadn't had a proper meal with another in some time, so that was quite appealing, as was the aspiring champion's enjoyment in such settings. "We could do one after another, hell, we could make it our thing," he smiled, looking up into his eyes, ".. I have an estate in Lavaridge, tucked right up against the mountain. I could grill for us, we could watch the stars time and time again." Intoxication of wine led him to sound a bit pompous, even if he was anything but a skilled cook- but he certainly put effort into those dogshit creations when he tried, which was a solemn twice in the miserable story he called his life. His steaks were always charred, but with love, of course.[break][break]

"Chose to live by the mountains for that exact reason. The city gets old after a while." Aloe said softly, continuing to look into Kazimir's ceruleans with a grin. It was as if the alcohol made them appear an endless blue, an endless pull. A wild Torkoal walked by huffing and puffing, but the mental pull he had on the man beside him disallowed him to wander from such a brilliant gaze of blush and aqua; he threw a pokeball without looking, which his Smeargle was quick to volley off of his tail toward the wandering lava turtle. Accompanied by a MOONBLAST, of course.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on torkoal!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 9:11:55 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

A Solrock floats on by looking to signal the sun to start rising earlier than it should. Luckily an earthquake caused by a small little minior was able to knock it out of its solar dance and a pokeball thrown by Kaz managed to seal it away for good. The night sky was way too pretty still to let the sun ruin it for them.

"Oh if we're grilling you have to let me do it. I know my way around a grill ten times over. Trust me, used to do it for the family back home as soon as my pops taught me how. Think he got jealous of it actually." He lets out a laugh with his confession. It seems like the wine was finally loosing up more of himself. Though any talk about food tend to get his attention more than he'd like to admit. Already he could smell the steak burning on the grill as he tried to picture the two of them enjoying a nice night doing so.

It was a pleasant image.

"I kinda get that. Grew up in nature back home so city life never felt right to me. Too much of the outdoors runs in my blood." Could be why he preferred to sleep under the stars when he was out of the house. Watching them felt right. "We definitely should make this a thing then. After all its nice to have company when your out here. Makes it more fun."

[catching solrock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 4:24:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KABUTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUPITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
starfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 1:25:26 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

The thought of letting him be the one to cook was much more appealing, for despite how confident he wished to come off when it came to cooking, he knew the steaks would end up burnt if he dared to try. Especially as Kazimir seemed so versed in it, marked by his words; a guy with a heart of nature, it only seemed natural. Aloe could only envision it for now, but he craved it more than ever, the imagined fragrance of the spices filling his shattered heart.[break][break]

Distractions like these filled the cracks, perhaps fleeting, perhaps forever. He wished for the latter above all else, if the universe were to shed a tear of luck, a miracle in resonance with his wish to curb such loneliness. But the aspiring champion's encouragement made him smile, a blush forming on his pale cheeks in excitement and satisfaction, heightened by the alcohol. Perhaps a chase would be much more fulfilling than instant gratification. "I'm so fucking down," he said, stumbling in drunkenness while gathering his things in his bag, ".. text me when you'd like to, literally whenever you want. Here's my card, it has my number on it." Rummaging through his bag, he pulled out a Chimecho ribbon-shaped card that advertised his tattoo shop, with his name and number sprawled across the back.[break][break]

"I'm so sleepy." He laughed, mumbling to himself as he retained his pokemon in their respective orbs and released another, a Claydol. "Hope I could be enough, none of the Minior ended up showing themselves. Gonna go get some sleep now, I can't wait to taste your cooking." And with a wink and a blown kiss, Aloe dissipated into thin air, whisked back home by a channeled TELEPORT all the way to his bed. All he could think about was how dreamy Kazimir was in his drunken stupor, mildly infatuated, full of eagerness and anticipation.

[break][break]

NOTES

- skipping spawns!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]