awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
new friend! [c/m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 3:35:34 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]after the debacle that had happened previously, freya had been too mortified to return to the daycare to drop off another pokemon. it's only because of a mix-up with one of her assistants that lyra is sent to this location, and not to 's own daycare center, though the staff vow not to allow the same mistake to happen again.

since then, they've retrained their employees on proper pokemon handling. 

the only reason she relents and doesn't send the damned errand boy back is because lyra's not much to worry about. there will be no melting of steel bars and nearly starting fires for her own pleasure. 

the sliggoo is more than happy to be plopped down in a play area with a few other pokemon.

daycare playdate mission xxx
[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
new friend! [c/m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 7:22:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando has little use for a daycare. none of the council members should. they all hail from their respective beginnings but as member of the elite, they have access to more than enough resources to have their pokemon taken care of privately. yet here they are. fernando leaves his nosepass with them because he has no use for the pokemon. not in its current form. so he does what he always does—resort to normal activities to continue the charade of being no different than those around him.

"i'll be out for a while. take good care of my precious pokemon until i return. thank you."

those are the last words the nosepass will hear until it evolves. while it would've been simple enough to take it to somewhere magnetic, that's not a detour the busiest councilman can afford.

the nosepass has as much personality as its owner. it's expression is blank and as plain as the steels its made from. no matter what happens, one thing will remain consistent, the pokemon's nose always points north.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
new friend! [c/m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 20:26:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she warbles pleasantly to a few other pokemon that are being watched with her. a couple of handlers scroll through their phones idly, glancing up every so often to check on the pokemon, most of which are more than happy to play with the enriching toys that litter the daycare grounds. 

lyra isn't exempt from this sentiment. she tosses a ball back and forth with a gloom; their play is interrupted when the gloom kicks it just a bit too hard and it soars over lyra's head. 

it bonks right on the head of fernando's nosepass. lyra slithers her way over, bubbles popping off her lips as she offers an apology. 

daycare playdate mission xxx
[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
new friend! [c/m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 2:48:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando's nosepass is much like his trainer, low maintenance and not too interesting. it merely sits there, humming with a mild static buzz as it remains stationary. when the ball bounces off its iron head the pokemon is unfazed, soft plastic barely tickling the metallic statue. when the sliggoo comes over to retrieve it, the pokemon raises its hands robotically. a mild EARTH POWER nudges underneath the ball and shoots it right back at the gooey pokemon. naturally, the pokemon has no finesse with handling the object, pushing it straight into the pokemon's gooey body.

"BEEP BOOP."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]