ontmoeten [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 3:05:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff"]
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Her lip curls at the corner and Cecilia wonders if it's true that she is scary enough. All she has now are these cats, her once elite pokemon stored away to never be seen again.

"Are you saying you'll come visit me?" she asks. "That's Sir Purrington the third. He's nice, I promise."

She lifts a leg just slightly causing the skitty to give the appearance of melting over it.

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 3:36:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"only if you want me to." 

in truth he'd be far too busy to indulge in the regular visits anyways. it's a blessing he had found the time to make it here today. but like he said, petalburg is close enough.

the melting skitty makes him chuckle. 

"what happened to the others?" he asks, immediately following it with a clarification. "i heard you conquered the other regions. i refuse to believe you did that with these cats."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 11:33:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] "They're in a PC," Cecilia answers, barely bothering to think about it. "I passed a few off to some trainers."

She looks at the various cats around the apartment then back to Alexander. "Are you saying these cats don't look threatening?"

Cecilia stretches forward again to grab the skitty by the scruff. She lifts him and Sir Purrington III meows in protest. "I bet at least one of them could win against you."

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 12:14:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
she discards her team like they have no sentimental value to her and that concept is unknown to him. even for someone like him, the pokemon he trains have some meaning to him.

"against me, sure, but against other pokemon, not so much." 

skitty is lifted off of him and he finds himself at a lost again, hands hovering for moments before giving up and letting them cross over his chest.

"doubt it. but you should visit the gym and find out yourself."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 12:19:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Content with having proven just how threatening Sir Purrington III is, Cecilia releases him. He lands with a flop back on her legs but disgruntled, wedges himself between her calf and Alexander's stomach with the hope of being protected.

"Maybe I will," she hums. If only for her own entertainment. Battling has grown stale, a taste too familiar to be of any flavor. Against Alexander, when she's not bothering to take it seriously and approaches with the mindset of losing, it at least sounds palpatable.

"I hope you're ready to lose to this." Cecilia gestures with a sweep of her hand to all the other cats. One lays on its back, legs in the air. Another chews on a fake plant and yet one more throws themselves at the wall.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 12:27:08 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"i hope you are." if it's six-on-six battle between his team and her army of cats then there's no doubt who the victor will be. but that's the point: her losing is half the fun.

"how long do you plan on staying this time?" 

his eyes shift around the room for moments to take in all the different cats. he narrows his eyes in slight disgust. 

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 12:30:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] "I don't know," Cecilia answers. Perhaps a while. Perhaps she'll be gone in a week, searching for whatever it is she's trying to find. She thinks, for once, she might at least stay long enough for people to wonder if it will last.

"Do you want me to stay?" she asks, letting her head fall back to look at the ceiling.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 12:33:52 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"yes." 

he speaks the truth.

"your family is here. stormy misses you." 

the implied question of whether cecilia has seen stormy yet is hidden within his words. he looks back to her, eyes inquiring.

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 12:41:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] The answer does not surprise her but it leaves a knot in her chest that only tightens when he continues to talk. Cecilia keeps her focus on the ceiling.

"Hmmm." This is the only response she gives. She has not seen Stormy, not yet, and she thinks he probably knows this. In truth, Cecilia hasn't mentioned her arrival to anyone besides Fernando. It's possible she might have gone without even seeing Alexander had he not shown up at her doorstep.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 12:45:55 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"you should see her." 

it is part of the reason why he's here today. her focus remains on the ceiling because it is more convenient for her to stay lost in her own thoughts. he places a hand on her leg and playfully tugs.

"would you have even seen me?"

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:01:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia crinkles her nose but she keeps her eyes on the ceiling, if only out of spite now. "Maybe. Eventually." It's unclear which question she's answering and she can't say she knows either.

"I didn't need to. You came to see me."

She looks back to Alexander with a thin smirk.

"Because you wove me so much."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:10:41 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"because i knew you would not have." 

she doesn't have to see him; she has no obligation to. but the two have known each other for so long that it would be strange for her not to have seen him, especially when she is this close to rustboro.

she looks to him, and he to her. "you should smile more. it is a good look on you." he sighs, shrugging.

"i love a different silph now, unfortunately."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:21:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia rolls her eyes so hard they nearly disappear. "Oh, if only I had a dollar for every time someone said that," she mutters.

What comes after is news - sudden enough that Cecilia sits up a bit straighter, gaze narrowing. Evelyn? No - not her. Alex is gone. Fernando hates him. This leaves Stormy.

"You love Stormy?" Cecilia asks, knowing she doesn't need to. She needs to hear it. Needs to hear the words. "As what? A friend?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:25:14 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
his posture mimics hers the moment hers shifts; his back straightens as he turns his head even more towards her, eyes widening and eyebrows raising in gentle surprise.

"oh. you do not know." 

it never occurred to him that she might not have known. he clears his throat, explaining.

"no, more than a friend. we have been seeing each other for a few months now."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:31:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia draws her legs back to herself and crosses one, the other slipping off the couch. She leans forward, something sharp in her eyes that isn't usually there. An alertness.

"Alexander, tell me - how old are you?"

It is a question she knows the answer to. She stares at him. Waits for an answer. Will not respond until he gives it.