ontmoeten [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 17:39:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff"]
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] He thinks about it. He thinks about it, as if there was something to think about. Weakness? Uncertainty? Cecilia tries to pick it apart on his face, find an answer in the silence that spreads between her question and his response.

"Things remain as they are," she echoes. Does she believe him?

"This game you're playing," Cecilia draws, "is going to end with one or both of you getting hurt."

Her mouth hooks at the corner, curves upward into a mirthless smile.

"And I'll be there to say I told you so." She boops him on the nose with a finger.

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 17:48:39 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
try as she may cecilia will not be able to pick up much. his general expression, perhaps a facade, holds up even against the most trained eye. 

"i know." 

and he thinks he knows who's going to get hurt.

"of course you will. i am counting on it." 

he mimics her odd movements and boops her nose before making a motion to want to get up.

"am i free to go now?"

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 17:56:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] She scowls but her position leaves her unable to defend herself from being booped. Perhaps if it was not for this, Cecilia would have let him up without further hassle. Out of spite, she stays where she is.

She glares at him from under heavy lashes.

"If you can move me."

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 18:00:25 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
how spiteful. he rolls his eyes and slides one hand under her shoulder to nudge her off. the added momentum from him standing up is enough to slip out from underneath her weight. he takes a deep breath and exhales.

"you are heavy." 

her glare is met with a much friendlier one. he doesn't take a step away from the couch just yet. he peers down at her.

"it was nice catching up. i hope you stick around."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 18:03:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia looks up at him, glare replaced by a glazed over look of indifference. She gestures at the door with a kick of her heel.

"Get out of my house, Stone before I make the cats attack you."

There is the slightest ghost of a smile clinging to her lips.