twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:36:00 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
there is a sense of urgency that shifts in the room. he picks up on it immediately. she leans in close and he suddenly feels a bit uncomfortable.

"twenty-six." 

he knows what she means and yet he refuses to give in. he answers truthfully but doesn't give more than that. he meets her stare.

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:39:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff"]
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] "Twenty-six," Cecilia repeats. She meets Alexander's stare with her own.

"And Stormy is twenty. Twenty. What's twenty-six minus six, Alexander?"

Sir Purrington III, sensing the growning animosity, does what any smart person would do in this situation and gets the fuck out.

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:41:39 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"twenty." 

sir purrington iii abandons him to his own demise. he watches the skitty hop off of him and scamper away to wherever. he holds his stare and tries to bite his tongue. 

"in my defense, she came on to me." 

but fails. he's prepared to get hit.

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:46:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] "Twenty," Cecilia repeats. She shifts to stretch a leg back over Alexander's thighs. A threat to hold him in place.

"Twenty. She's twenty. She's practically a child still. And if she's the same girl she was a year ago, she might as well be a child. She's emotional and hot headed and she feels too passionte about too many things but she doesn't think for the long term."

Cecilia lets him process this. She does not look away.

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 13:52:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
her leg pins him in place. he confirms it by trying to move only to be stopped by the added weight.

"have you spoken to her about it?" 

yet another question he already knows the answer to and yet he asks it anyways. he does not look away either, instead he leans in even closer.

"i take it you disapprove."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:00:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] "Why would I?" It's a genuine question. Stormy's opinion and feelings have no factor in this to her, not when she still regards Stormy as a child. Killer or not, she does not believe in her sibling having grown up so quickly in a year.

"Oh, no - disapprove isn't it. I hate this and everything about it. I have half a mind to snap your goddamn neck."

If nothing else, Cecilia had always been honest.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:04:53 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
a genuine question is met with a genuine response.

"do you genuinely think the league would appoint a child as leader of a town?" 

at her comment of disgust towards their relationship, he can only really shrug his shoulders. there is nothing he can say nor do to change her mind; that much he knows.

"what do you want me to say, cecilia?"

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:09:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] His answer gives Cecilia pause. Her lips thin, press tight at the corners. She recalls her conversation with Fernando; it did not sound like Stormy was appointed just because of competence.

"I want you to say you're a cradle robbing idiot and this will end badly."

Cecilia's dark eyes narrow further.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:11:39 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
there is an additional factor on top of competence that goes unsaid. it's unimportant to the conversation at hand; if it comes up, then so be it. but until then he is fine with conveniently excluding a bit of detail.

"would you rather i be dating someone older?" 

her eyes narrow. he tilts his head ever so slightly.

"like you?"

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:15:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Cecilia laughs and for once, it is not a breathy one, a half laugh that still catches in her throat. This one is a bark, sharp and acidic. Contempt lined.

"We both know," she says, "that would end very badly."

She pushes herself up and before Alexander can escape, falls onto his lap. She shifts to roll onto her back and look up at him. Another means of holding him down.

"I'll entertain the idea if you really want, Alexander."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:21:47 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he feels her weight shift off of him yet he makes the mistake of not moving. his foolishness is what allows her to fall onto his lap, rolling onto her back so she looks up at him.

"i would not discredit yourself that quickly. you have your redeeming qualities." 

he doesn't know where he can place his hands. he lays them where most natural. he peers down at her, a bit uncomfortable at how close she is.

"would you really do that your own sister?"

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:24:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] "Yes." The answer is instant. Cecilia loves her siblings but love only carries so much weight. If it means protecting Stormy from what Cecilia deems a bad idea, then so be it.

The world is not kind and neither is Cecilia.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:29:36 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he almost laughs. almost. 

"i suppose i should be insulted that you think that lowly of me." 

but he doesn't feel insulted. if anything, he's not sure what he feels. confused, let's say.

"go meet your sister first and see if your answer stays the same."

@cecilia

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 14:53:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Curosity draws her voice from her. She reaches up to flick a strand of hair from Alexander's jaw.

"And when it doesn't?"

She watches him, something animal in her stare, as if she were not looking at a person but something else entirely.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
ontmoeten [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 16:45:52 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he doesn't flinch under her touch. not this time. he contemplates her question very carefully, takes his time to respond as he peers down into her eyes.

"then things remain as they are. simple." 

he watches her with the same intensity. the possibility worries him.

@cecilia