Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Smog: Paxton & Thomas
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 22:28:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After a particularly ugly skirmish in a cave, Thomas attempted to lead the survivors back to the League camp. Midway through the trek down the rough path, Interdream Mist began to seep onto the path before them. Those in the group who were healthy enough to fight would cover the badly injured men, bringing out their Pokemon.

A single, massive Great Tusk would manifest from the Mist. The primordial Donphan roared, wasting no time in rushing down a few Rangers grouped together, along with their Pokemon. As Thomas, and those helping the injured attempted to get them away from the battlefield, Thomas would witness one Ranger getting gored by the Great Tusk. The man's Totodile watched in horror as his master died, and in rage, retaliated with a Hydro Pump.

Finally, they would make it a safe distance away from the rampage. "Call for backup!", Thomas ordered one of the men, before quickly making his way up to a hill overlooking the battlefield.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Interdream Mist reference)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 1:04:58 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton hadn't gone with the first wave of League officers called to the scene. While he could go in, he had the combat experience for it, he was relegated to the back to handle the changing battlefield and monitor movement of their operatives. [break][break]

For the first part anyway. With the tides of battle turning, he was given relief from his post to go in and administer support. As soon as he kits up and sets out with his rifle, the radio goes off with an SOS and Hopper is chittering next to him urgently before the TELEPORT onto the field. [break][break]

"Landon Cassidy responding to distress signal in sector 3." he said hoping it wasn't a HEATRAN problem. He's dropped in by his Porygon, and sprints down. As he does, pink mist slithers at his ankles and he curses to himself. [break][break]

Just as he arrives, a Ranger's body is tossed over by the Great Tusk. As it raises its front legs to stomp down on stragglers, Landon pulls the trigger. A shot rings out, and smacks it other pokemon. It doesn't take it out, but its enough for to change the landing. "Delta, IRON HEAD!" he shouted before looking to . "Cassidy here, I can help distract it while the rest escape!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | smog 2 [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 4:07:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once Thomas was in position, the Kalosian brought out two Pokemon. A Clawitzer, who would maintain its position. The other, a Decidueye, would glide towards a different location.

Thomas would watch in horror as the Great Tusk reared itself to stamp on the stragglers. Thankfully, gunfire from the soldier that had just arrived saved the lives of the men. Following up on this, the Clawitzer, now having charged up his pincer, fired a Water Pulse at the head of the Great Tusk.

"I'll help you distract it!", Thomas called out to Cassidy. He would then turn on his radio. "Pyroar Six, this is Arbok Nine! Backup has arrived! Evacuate the others! We'll provide a distraction.", Thomas called out into his radio.

"Understood! Pyroar Six out!", the soldier on the other side replied.

Upon finding an ideal position, the Decidueye took aim at the Great Tusk. Firing a shot at the shadow of the beast, the Decidueye attempted to trap the ancient Paradox Pokemon with a Spirit Shackle.

The Totodile, emboldened by the presence of backup, jumped down into a pile of freshly made mud, attempting to get it into the eyes of the Great Tusk, in order to impair its vision.

Thomas wasted no time in making his way back down to the battlefield, Pokeballs at the ready.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 23:17:16 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The Great Tusk roars in frustration as its prey escapes and pokemon much smaller than itself begin to swarm it. Delta managed a hit, further pushing the paradox pokemon away from would be casualties. As calls out he nods. "We can lead try leading it East, back into its own turf!" He shouted. On cue, the Durant chitters loudly and throws down an X-SCISSOR. [break][break]

As he does, Paxton lets out Hopper his Porygon. "Move the people retreating to safety." He said to his partner as he moved to begin TELEPORTing the stragglers to nearby safety. [break][break]

The SPIRIT SHACKLE hits, and while it restrains the giant creature it does not paralyze it completely. In response to getting mud thrown in its eye the paradox pokemon roars angrily and uses STOMPING TANTURM as it tries to break free of its shadowy binds. [break][break]

Delta shrieks scurrying aorund its fet and takingn a couple of hits as it tries to avoid giant feet. "We've got a little time back!" Paxton said into comms as he loads another round into the chamber. "If we can take it down before it breaks free, or send it packing we should be fine." he added.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 1:42:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Copy that!", Thomas called out, as he arrived.

The little Totodile barely escaped the Stomping Tantrum of the beast, tumbling onto its back, but ultimately escaping the underside of its feet. Meanwhile, Thomas and Colt had to brace themselves, as the earth beneath them shook violently with each stomp of the Paradox Pokemon.

The Decidueye, from his perch, attempted to further weaken the Great Tusk with a Feather Dance. The barrage enveloped the massive body of the beast. The Totodile, further emboldened by this, fired a Hydro Pump at the ancient Pokemon. Joining him was Colt, who'd fire an Ice Beam at the creature, hoping to use the water to freeze it into place.

Thomas sent out Serris, his Steelix. "Need a ride?", he'd offer Cassidy.

tags:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 23:05:10 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

His Durant gives chase to the Paradox, scurrying after and jumping up at it to smash another IRON HEAD into it as the ice and water batter at the giant. Paxton begins pushing back, still in danger of getting squished should the pokemon swerve too much in one direction. [break][break]

He looks up and nods, grateful for the assist. “'Ppreciate it!” He shouted as he shouldered the rifle and moved onto the pokemon. “How's the rest? Anybody else left out here?” He asked. Hopper hadn't come back just yet from moving League out of the way. But maybe they'd gotten caught up helping batter away some other wild threat. Where one Paradox appeared, more were to follow. [break][break]

As he asked this, his Durant is flung up into the air as its scooped up by one of the damn things horns and then thrown at the Clawitzer. “That thing is rabid.” Paxton added, clinging to the Steelix as he shouted and order for his partner to stay back for a moment.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:05:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Paxton got on the Steelix, Thomas offered him a hand up, helping him get on the steely serpent. "About to find out.", he'd tell Paxton, before pressing his radio. "Pyroar Six, this is Arbok Nine! Status report on the exfil!", he called out.

"All of the injured personnel have been evacuated! We're almost clear!", 'Pyroar Six' reported. "Understood, Arbok Nine out!", Thomas replied.

Before Colt could line up his next shot, the Clawitzer saw the Durant missile coming towards him. The crustacean floated out of the way as quickly as he could. In an attempt to save the Durant, the Decidueye attempted to create a Feather Dance cushion for the Durant to land on.

Not long after the Great Tusk launched the Clawitzer, the Totodile attempted to Mud Slap the Great Tusk. This time, the ancient behemoth turned towards the tiny crocodile. In a brutal Stomping Tantrum, the Great Tusk crushed the Totodile, reuniting it with its fallen master, in the process.

tags:
+10 (Assist?)
+200 (Totodile killed)

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 2:40:23 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

It sounded like most of the ones that could had taken the casualties they could carry and moved out. But the Paradox was still rampaging. They couldn't keep it steady for long enough to beat it back. With that in mind he lets out his Klefki, pointing over at the stomping pokemon as the screams and a tiny Totodile faded horrifically. [break][break]

"Keep it form struggling, we can't let that thing rampage in the wild here." he ordered before the Klefki dropped the a FAIRY LOCK and jingled excitedly when the task was accomplished. [break][break]

The steely ant landed surprisingly softly, gathering his bearing before staring at the locked down Paradox and giving it one last go of it. As tendril pink begin to swirl around the area Paxton gives his warning, "We're going to need to leave soon too. Before this becomes an ambush." he warned.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 12:01:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite their best efforts, it seemed the Great Tusk wasn't going down. Worse yet, Interdream Mist leaked out onto the field, threatening to spawn more Paradox Pokemon.

Thomas nodded with Paxton in agreement, before sending a signal to the Decidueye. Upon receiving the signal from an earpiece, the ghostly owl made his way over to Colt. The Decidueye called out to the Clawitzer, before using his Pokeball to recall him.

With the Clawitzer secured, the Decidueye flew off after Thomas, Paxton, and Serris.

The Steelix wasted no time in attempting to escape the area, while the Fairy Lock hopefully contained the behemoth.

tags:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 0:00:43 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

They pull in their retreat and Paxton turns to call back his pokemon but they are still on the offensive. A furious GREAT TUSK struggles and stamps in place, unable to leave the strange magical circle. His Durant gets too cocky and disappears under the angry feet and a cloud of dirt and dust. [break][break]

His Klefki is no better, panicking at the site of of their partner entering the fray despite retreat. They TERASTALIZE into a FAIRY type trying to assist their comrade but the Paradox is too powerful, smashing away any attempt to reach it. By the time Paxton turns to hear the cries of his fainting Klefki, it's too late to return his Durant. [break][break]

Still, he manages to pull back the sentient keyring, sucking his teeth as they put distance between themselves and the Paradox. "Shit- if only there was a way to calm them after they're formed." he said with a sigh. At least their colleagues were out. Most of them anyway.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 16:15:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas heard the sounds of the Great Tusk's continued rampage. Though Paxton managed to get his Klefki out, the fact that he lost his Durant to the beast still weighed heavily on the ex-Elite Four member.

The Fairy Lock broke on the beast. As it attempted to pursue the Steelix, and his passengers, Thomas brought out his Greninja, Hotsuma, to hold it off. The Greninja, in desperation, fired a Hydro Cannon at the beast. Despite being knocked out by the Headlong Rush, the attack seemed to slow it down. Thomas was barely able to recall Hotsuma in time.

Eventually, something else would fly in, and distract the behemoth. The ensuing conflict allowed the Steelix, and the humans, to make their getaway.

"Fuck, that was rough.", Thomas remarked. "Sorry about your Durant.", he'd tell the man, genuinely lamenting the loss of the Pokemon. It was a feeling he knew all too well. Such a loss never got easier, no matter how many died.

tags:
notes: +60 (Post x6)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Mission Completion - Smog)
+250 (Draw)
+10 (Assist)
+10 (Interdream Mist Spawn)
+50 (KO - Greninja)
+200 (Death - Totodile)
Total: 730

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 21:34:55 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: