awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 16:24:47 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
there have been reports of gardevoir gathering near rustboro city. the purpose of these gatherings is unknown, but people have been advised to steer clear; gardevoir are known for their powerful psychic attacks, and may not be so forgiving of trespassers. 'better safe than sorry,' city officials say. they probably don't realize the information they put out is being used for slightly more nefarious purposes than just avoiding as dangerous wild pokemon encounter.

maki stands at the ready with her froslass, prepared to use its type advantage. she and jayden have been traipsing through this route for the past half an hour, heading for higher ground so they can get a better vantage point of the area. now that they're here, maki can see the clearing where the gardevoir are said to gather... without the wild pokemon seeing them.

one gardevoir appears. "it looks like the reports were right," she says. another wanders into view. "if there are too many, we'll have to figure out a way to split them up."
[ ]

it's gardevoir season... MISSION START!
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 14:01:42 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
He is not, necessarily, on League payroll. He is not an officer of the peace and he is not particularly beholden to Rustboro as a city entity.
[break][break]
But the Gardevoir gathering is peaceful. They do this, this time of year, in Paldea, as well. Something about the placement of the sun and the last burst of positive psychic energy before the dark season, or so scientists speculate.
[break][break]
So he’s set up a little blind and been watching them and taking pictures because despite their human-like appearance they are Pokemon and it’s not as creepy as it sounds, actually.
[break][break]
So and are not the only ones hiding from the Gardevoir.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sorry for the wait![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 19:34:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango rocketchar"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] They are on the hunt.

[break][break] For Gardevoir that are set to go through this passage. Yet, it has been a while since they have spotted anything. Jayden has already released his ghost types to keep an eye out for anything suspicious, but it is who notices it at first.

[break][break] He nods.

[break][break] However, one of his ghosts return to him. His Duskull who gleans with the power of FUTURE SIGHT, it's blood-red skirt gleaming in the moonlight. It reports back to him. They are not alone, it seems.

[break][break] "What should we do?" he asks the grunt, testing her.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px 40px 30px 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .body a { font-family:Poppins; font-weight:bold; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
i'll pe-pe-peel, peel my emotions away
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 18:19:49 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
maki ponders the question, turning ideas over in her head. the situation isn't favorable; if they confront the other trainer, they may chase away the gardevoir. but if they don't act, the stranger might get to the gardevoir before them... the best way to deal with things would be to avoid a fight out in the open.

"...one of us should try and lure the other person away," she finally concludes. "we could pretend to be on opposite sides. if you fake an attack on me, maybe our mystery guest will attempt to defend me. and while you're distracting them, i can sneak away and capture some gardevoir." she knows well enough that she can use her disarming appearance to her advantage. and if the other person here has no desire to be a hero, they can still ambush them and take them out together.

"so we need to draw their attention without alerting the gardevoir," maki concludes.
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:38:43 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]
The Gardevoir mill about peacefully, soft tones of their lilting hums filtering through the quiet autumn air. Luke checks the aperture on his camera and sets back in his blind, snapping away.
[break][break]
It is not often in his hectic life he gets to experience moments of such calm, though he is stoic by nature and rarely lets his temper get the better of him. It has taken long years of practice to have such a hold on himself.
[break][break]
So the others might certainly try and get a rise out of him. Only time will tell how successful they will be.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

vibing. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 19:46:09 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] jayden considers her plan.

[break][break] "a good plan, but not one we will go with today."

[break][break] after all, the admin was not exactly adept at acting. that was better left to the likes of or .

[break][break] instead:

[break][break] "i will lead the attack. you can come in the rear. stay silent."

[break][break] with a nod, jayden reaches for his belt. chains klink as he stirs his KLEFKI to life. readjusting his mask, jayden then steps forward into the mass of gardevoir and clicks beneath his tongue. the klefki immediately releases FAIRY LOCK.

[break][break] then a SHADOW SNEAK seeks to cut down each gardevoir, one by one.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px 40px 30px 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .body a { font-family:Poppins; font-weight:bold; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 18:22:20 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
so much for the subtle approach.

the gardevoir panic, not understanding what's happening. maki pulls her mask up to cover her face and follows after jayden, keeping quiet. she hovers near the trees, watching as each gardevoir is cut down and captured. they clearly weren't expecting to be accosted here, seeing how few of them fight back.

silently, maki releases her froslass, ordering it to hover closer to the treeline to keep an eye on the trainer lurking nearby. the only thing left to do is wait. she eyes jayden's movements, noting how easy it is for him and his pokemon to battle multiple opponents. despite her training, she's unsure she'd be able to manage if their roles were swapped. she'd always been taught with more of a focus on stealth and subterfuge, which is why she suggested the deception earlier.

she waits to make her move, her froslass hiding in the trees above.
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 21:17:44 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]
Luke gets the feeling that something is wrong before it actually all starts to go pear-shaped. Something stirs amongst the Gardevoir, and they release an aura of alarm.
[break][break]
There’s a faint clicking noise and a spray of pink glitter, and then horrible, nails-on-chalkboard shrieking as something begins to wreak havoc amongst the gathered Pokemon.
[break][break]
Luke clicks his tongue, turns his camera off, and goes about packaging the expensive equipment back up. Almost as an afterthought, he throws a Pokeball out.
[break][break]
“Deal with it,” he admonishes the Kabutops who emerges. A blink and Cassandra is gone, charges through the panicking Gardevoir and aiming a night slash at the human standing amongst them, and their Klefki.
[break][break]
Unfortunately for , Lukan is not the type to go anywhere without backup. So as she sits and lurks, something lurks above her… something yellow, temperamental, and very angry to have been woken up from her nap.
[break][break]
Gita the Sqawkabilly does what she does best, screaming down at Maki and her Froslass, before launching from her branch vantage point in an aerial ace.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

kabutops uses night slash and squawkabilly uses aerial ace [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 2:07:44 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] it is only a matter of time before they are found out.

[break][break] after all, that is the point — to cause such distress and alarm that it lures the stranger out of their hiding place. unfortunately, the plan is only half-effective because it is not the person but rather their pokemon that attacks.

[break][break] jayden leaps back just as his klefki releases a swift SAFEGUARD in an attempt to protect him. a dagger flashes in his hand swiftly, blocking the slashing attacks of the kabutops.

[break][break] meanwhile, his duskull continues it's deadly assault, this time switching to a storm of NIGHT SHADE to fell the remaining gardevoir.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 17:21:23 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
the squawk of the bird pokemon alerts maki to the danger, but there's no possible way out of that aerial ace. it strikes her froslass hard, the pokemon letting out a cry of pain. immediately maki shifts into battle mode. "don't let it get away!" she commands. her froslass's moves won't be able to keep up with it if it does, so the pokemon reaches its arms out and attempts to wrap them around the squawkabilly to prevent it from escaping.

if they can just hit it once or twice, their type advantage should do the trick... "frost breath." the froslass breathes out painfully cold air, an ice type attack that's always critical if it hits. the air around them immediately grows colder. maki glances at jayden out of the corner of her eye for a brief moment, then turns back to the fight at hand. she knows he can handle himself well enough. what's more important is dealing with this nuisance so it can't alert anyone else as to what's happening.
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 17:38:18 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]
Night slash hits safeguard and there’s a shatter of sparks tinkling like glass amongst the high grass. The offending human pulls out a knife as though to defend against the rock monster with scythes for hands. Luke doesn’t know if he should give the boy points for being brave, or stupid.
[break][break]
Cassandra ignores the human, deciding swiping at the Duskull with another night slash was more important.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, behind him, Gita is getting hugged by a Froslass, the icy chill of the dual-type causing her yellow plumage to stick to its body. Thrashing and flailing, the Squawkabilly does what it does best: squawk.
[break][break]
And while the uproar may not affect the Froslass, it sure does a good job of getting Luke’s attention. He turns, and sighs heavily, releasing his Elekid while he reaches for his phone to call for help. He’s not DNR and this is not his business, but he’ll at least stick around to make up for the ruining of his one peaceful day.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

kabutops uses night slash and squawkabilly uses uproar [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 22:27:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] the clang of metal vanishes when the kabutops returns it's attacks to chernobog. a shimmer of WILL-O-WISP crowds the air at close distance, as the blades slash through wisping fabric.

[break][break] the loud squawks don't only disrupt the trainer, but also the peacefulness of the field. the gardevoir suddenly move about with panic, as if it had not been enough to find two poachers trying to capture them.

[break][break] but there is no escape, at least not yet.

[break][break] "lock," the admin mutters, the keys at his waist transforming into something much larger and threatening.

[break][break] a FLASH CANNON bursts through the air, razing down the remaining gardevoir.

[break][break] and maybe even the elekid, if it continues to stand in his way.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
I AM THE DESTROYER.
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 18:17:02 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
the frost breath isn't enough to down the chatot in one go. as it raises its voice, maki's froslass squeezes tighter, releasing another frost breath to try and finish the job. another pokemon enters the fray-- an elekid this time, something that could be easily dealt with if only maki had ground type moves at her disposal. jayden's flash cannon tears through the gardevoir, and heads on a collision course toward the elekid.

and in the midst of all the chaos, maki notices the man reaching for his phone. she's too far away to do anything about it, though for a split second she contemplates the chances of rushing him to knock the device out of his hand. ultimately, she decides it's not worth the risk, so instead she calls a warning. "JAYDEN!" she yells, pointing briefly at the man to indicate something is wrong.

with more gardevoir downed, and while she's unable to do much else without risk, maki starts throwing more pokeballs. if they can just get out of this safely, they'll have what they came for.

close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:49:13 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]
The emergency number is so easy to dial.
[break][break]
“Route 116,” he says, when prompted, forcing a strain of panic he doesn’t truly feel into his voice, “I’m being attacked, I think, by p-poachers--,”
[break][break]
He puts the phone outward as the flash cannon goes off, thunder-loud, adding the perfect amount of emphasis.
[break][break]
“Help! Please!”
[break][break]
And he hangs up.
[break][break]
Swift touches to the Pokeballs at his belt reclaim Gita, frost blackening her feathers; Cage takes the flash cannon to the back and then pops right back up, arms chugging, aiming a cross chop at the Froslas. Cassandra uses feint on the Klefki, now, attempting to slip her scythe in between the key’s rings and yoink it away from its trainer.
[break][break]
The authorities would be here momentarily.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
it's poaching time!
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 13:59:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] "jayden!"

[break][break] his name - his real name - is enough to bring the admin's attention. sharply, as if warning, his eyes snap to 's only to realize exactly why she's called his name.

[break][break] as the the kaubtops lunges for him with a FEINT attack, jayden's own daggers flash out. metal clashes against metal as he defends himself from the attacker, the shimmer of his klefeki's SAFEGUARD glowing around him.

[break][break] it was time they left.

[break][break] he whistles sharp. chernobog releases a SHADOW SNEAK to gain the remains of the gardevoir who they've already cut down, and he jerks his head towards maki to indicate that it's time that they go. from his belt, he releases two dragapult.

[break][break] before the authorities arrive, shadows wrap around them all as they PHANTOM FORCE to safety.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]