Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
and i'm free falling [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 0:34:51 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

SOLO WILD:GRASS / BUG / FLYING

route 119 is where some of the best fliers in the region are said to roost. mika knows that the more ranger missions she takes on, the more situations she'll get herself into, and the more pokemon she'll need for every different situation. [break][break]

but she'd be lying if she said she didn't feel excited about this outing in particular. flying-type pokemon are near and dear to her heart. which is why she releases sora the talonflame from his poke ball, allowing him to feel the wind beneath his wings and fly to his heart's content. she smiles at the sight of him, knowing that even in a casual setting, her longest partner could always be trusted to stay focused on the job. [break][break]

komainu the shiny dusk-lycanroc is also with her, the wolf pokemon having become one of her most trusted battle partners and pokemon companions in general. where sora had commanded the skies, komainu had dominated the earth, and between the two of them, mika feels content that only the seas remain uncharted within her soul. [break][break]

she remains grounded, shouting to sora in the sky: "if you see anything, bring it this way!" her goal is to have sora herd wild pokemon in her direction, forcing them to come between the talonflame and the lycanroc — the latter which stays near mika's side loyally, body tense but lithe as it brushes against her. sora disappears into the horizon after screeching in assent, and mika exhales quietly as she watches its silhouette turn to light. [break][break]

what will today's first encounter be? [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

using 1x incense for flying type pokemon only! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 0:50:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 5:34:31 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

SOLO WILD: GRASS / BUG / FLYING

after a few minutes, komainu points its muzzle toward the sky, prompting mika to follow its gaze. in the distance, where clouds hang low over the horizon, sora flies like a searing shot, a comet against the overcast expanse. and as he flies fast, he herds a single pokemon in mika's direction, causing it to cry sharply and flap drastically as though flying for its very life. [break][break]

ultimately, a wild swablu comes into view, and its little eyes go wide at the sight of mika. the ranger anticipates a collision, and steels herself for the (fluffy) force of a scared swablu to crash into them at any second now. [break][break]

except, the swablu doesn't crash, and instead it flies upward, before finally roosting on top of mika's head. she blinks owlishly, staring up at the cloud-like puffs that make up the swablu's wings, like a crown made of cotton. [break][break]

sora returns to his trainer's side, but the presence of the talonflame causes the wild swablu to squeak. apparently, their skyward chase had caused the poor thing to grow scared of sora. the talonflame screeches some sort of apology, but mika merely shakes her head. "it's okay, sora. don't worry about it." then she gently tugs at the swablu's wing, causing the small pokemon to peer down at her, in turn. "do you want to come with us? i promise you'll be safe. but sora is my friend, so if you're scared of him, maybe it's better if you stay here." [break][break]

whether or not the swablu understands mika's words, it doesn't matter. the little creature stays despite everything, and mika nods in understanding. "then let's go home. i've been waiting for someone like you, little swablu." while it might be a small and tiny pokemon now, one day it will grow into an altaria, a pokemon with a beautiful mega evolution stage that even mika couldn't deny would be worth working towards. a future of possibilities awaits them, and mika leaves the forest for now, bringing her bird and wolf companions alongside with her. [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

using 1x incense for flying type pokemon only! [break]
catching swablu! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 23:00:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SWABLU!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---