❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
SEA: DORIAN V ORACELIES
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 20:26:38 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

FEELS LIKE I'M NAVIGATING MUDDY WATERS[break][break]

There was another ship floating a ways from the shores of the resurfaced island, another foreign ship that had not matched any of the league's she was oh so familiar with. Another ship that tainted the face of the mother goddess, one that must meet her wrath and fury at the bottom of the sea, a final cleansing of the sins running rampant within its dwellers. It was proven to Oracelies that trying to reason with the masked attendants of Team Rocket brought a need for retreat, for they were committed to their cause just as she was to protecting the gentle waters.[break][break]

But each one of their leeches deserved the fate of a purge, for the sea witch was done trying to reason with those who occupied her oceania. "Sink them, for the great one shows no mercy on the weak," she spoke softly into the ear of her Gyarados, skidding the waves to encroach on the vessel on her back, ".. the leeches will drown in her justice." Heat metamorphizing within her body, Salvinia attempted to shoot a boiling beam of BRINE through the ship's side with no hesitation, a wish to allow it to fill and begin its descent into the deep.

🌊

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +50 mp (participation)[break]
- total mp: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 20:54:53 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

After a rough battle with , Dorian found himself on board a Rocket ship. The Mad Dog, after a brief recovery, watched the waters as the captain made his way to the shore.

Unfortunately, a crazed woman on a Gyarados attacked the ship. Dorian brought out his Chandelure, while the captain's Toucannon joined him in defense of the vessel.

The Chandelure fired off a cloud of Smog towards the attackers. Following this, the Toucannon would fire off a Rock Blast towards the Gyarados, from under the cover of the Smog. Its ability in Skill Link greatly tightened the spread of the rocks, meaning if one connected, all five would connect with their marks.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 21:10:50 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was a curious feat, the outpour of wispy smog from the vessel, but the outcomes were all the same as those she'd tried to reason with; they responded with force, force that she wished to give back tenfold. Being struck by the blast of rocks that had flown toward her and the smog, the Gyarados seethed in pain as they embedded into her scales- but with that came a stronger, reinforced spout of anger. Smacking her tail against the water and taking to the immediate skies, flying above the crashing waves, Salvinia was ready to bestow more tremors upon the ship with sheer intimidation.[break][break]

"You will die in these waters, leech," Oracelies screamed from above at the man, patting the Corsola to begin trekking its way down the sharp protrusions of scales lining the back of the sea dragon, ".. your fate has been sealed." Channeling the waters below her, Gyarados attempted to direct them toward the Chandelure and the surrounding ship in the form of a devastating HYDRO PUMP. And with that, the coral pokemon nestled itself into some of the jagged scales of the water type, a makeshift hole to avoid falling into the depths; she attempted to launch glowing rocks of a brilliant azure at the Toucannon, ANCIENT POWER coursing through them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 (post)[break]
- total mp: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 4:08:32 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian heard the cries of the Gyarados, as the rocks embedded its scales. Despite the fact that it was far from over, the Mad Dog grinned in satisfaction. He'd watch as the Gyarados took flight above the cloud of smog. The war criminal gave the woman on the Gyarados an evil grin.

"No, it'll be you who dies in these waters!", Dorian jeered at her.

The Chandelure braced himself as best he could. Though the ship took most of the Hydro Pump, the Chandelure was shaken by the attack. Meanwhile, the Toucannon cried out in pain as the glowing rocks struck him. Despite this, the two combatants were far from done.

The Chandelure fired off a volley of Will-O-Wisps at the Gyarados, attempting to inflict a burn on the raging beast. Meanwhile, the Toucannon spat up a volley of Bullet Seeds towards the Corsola, Skill Link once again allowing for a tight spread of the seeds.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 8:12:23 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The screams of agony from both team rocket and companion alike were the one thing that struck a nerve in her heart when performing sacrifices in the name of the mother goddess, but focusing on her breaths, the heartbeat of Oracelies drowned out those feelings of hesitation. The stranger, the usurper, was seemingly just as determined as she; but in her eyes, he was nothing but a crumb to be swept off the oceanic plate. "The waters invigorate me unlike any other," she called out to him, the sting of his attacks causing her beasts to wince, ".. and goddess forbid I fail, they will time and time again. I know it."[break][break]

Quarterstaff in one hand and a grasp of the dragon's spikes in the other, the trio rapidly dove downward and rode the waves to the other side of the vessel. During this, Corsola released a glimmering array of LIFE DEW, an attempt to soothe the pain brought by the hostility of the boat-ridden beings- just in time to continue. "I hope this will teach you to never lay a hand on the gifts of the sea!" She exclaimed, the Gyarados twisting its body in an attempt to bestow an AQUA TAIL unto the Toucannon and the ship.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post)[break]
- total mp: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 1:31:11 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian laughed as the woman made her proclamation. "The seas, just like the land and sky, belong to Rocket!", Dorian proclaimed.

The Toucannon, in an act of sacrifice, flew towards the Gyarados, attempting to take the tail of the beast, and divert it from the ship. This final strike caused the Toucannon to go limp, falling into the waters below.
Despite this, the Aqua Tail still rocked the boat significantly, causing Dorian to desperately brace himself.

The Captain, hearing the final squawk of his beloved companion, rushed over to investigate.

"Sam!", he cried out.

The Chandelure fired off a Hex towards the Gyarados, a follow up to the earlier Will-O-Wisp. Thanks to the burn, such an attack would hit hard, if it did manage to hit.

tags:
+200 (Pokemon Death)

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 9:52:52 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Laughing in the face of a witch of the prophet deserved to be punished, the thought bringing her blood to seethe. But leeches thought how leeches thought, selfish in what Oracelies believed to be the greater scheme, wishing to claim every facet for their own. As the tail of the Gyarados crashed upon the surface of the ship, the bird pokemon passed in an act of giving itself for another in a last effort of valiance; she watched every last moment it had been able to live, muttering to herself a hymn of her ancestors that was said to guide spirits to the next plane. It was something she did for all the others that she had faced off against, the ones that she had bestowed a similar fate upon.[break][break]

But Team Rocket was ruthless and did the same as a basis for their operations, so it was only fair and well deserved. Though it had left marks on the sea dragon's tail that sent agony creeping up its scales, causing it to shudder. "Salvinia, sink those who remain." She commanded the Gyarados softly, tapping its head before quickly diving off of its back into the water below. The Corsola was quick to follow due to spotting her trainer's endeavors. Rising into the air in an attempt to shoot over the ship, the fired Hex was quick to slam against its scales, effectively causing it to fall into an unconscious state. Though as it was in such a position at its time of going temporarily comatose, it had to fall somewhere, angled toward the rocket vessel.[break][break]

Holding her hands out underwater to catch the Corsola within them during her swim, Oracelies surfaced with her head breaching the surface of the waves. Tapping the pokeballs to retain the Gyarados and release the Lapras, Antipatharia, she glared at what remained of the vessel and its commander and was scooped up onto the back of the beast's shell. MIST was released from the holes in the shell, a defense mechanism to partially obscure vision from above.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +10 mp (killed toucannon </3) +50 mp (gyarados ko'd) [break]
- total mp: 150

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 5:36:10 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Mad Dog grinned as the Hex managed to cause the Gyarados to fall limp. Unfortunately, this had the effect of causing it to crash on top of the ship. Dorian dived out of the path of the sea serpent, with his Chandelure doing his best to follow him. The captain, however, too distraught over the loss of his partner, would be crushed under the weight of the Gyarados.

Dorian did what he could do brace for the impact. After being violently swallowed by the waters, Dorian swam back up, grabbing onto a piece of rubble, as quickly as he could. He would find his Chandelure floating, unconscious but alive. The Mad Dog quickly recalled his friend, before sending out a new one, his Genesect.

The Mad Dog looked around, noticing the mist forming around them. The Genesect itself would scan for any targets.

tags:
+50 (Chandelure KO'd)

close tab

played by

❁ des ❁

❁ ora ❁
❁ she/her ❁
❁ thirty three ❁
❁ november 3 ❁
❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 6:04:44 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Enveloped by the mist, Oracelies was still unwilling to back down; she wished for this to be a fight to the death up until the team rocket member fled, determined and utterly committed to the cause. Her eyes flickered in satisfaction as the vessel crumbled into pieces, marked by his falling into the wisps of the waters- and his two pokemon she'd fought had fallen unconscious in their separate ways. Though the pokemon that he released was far from any she'd ever seen before, she saw it as yet another sacrifice to the greater scheme, the natural order of selection of the mother goddess.[break][break]

"Say your last words, leech," she called out from the mist, standing firm on the back of the Lapras, ".. find freedom in your passing to the afterlife, or submit and become a prisoner of war. Though I highly doubt you're anything different from your counterparts, so your fate has been sealed- right alongside Sam's." Conviction swirled with bitter hatred and determination to sink him, for she was ultimately ready to allow his shell of a body to act as an anchor with no chain. Pulling itself to skid atop the crashing waves through the debris, she noticed around them pink interdream mist was flowing into the waters and flickering against the ordinary frosted mist, though that had no importance.[break][break]

Oracelies was committed to killing this man, sacrificing him in the name of the sea. A cold chill manifested from the mouth of the Lapras that crept through the surrounding mist, a SHEER COLD, which was quick to launch toward the man and his pokemon with sharp icicles. Though it was unstable, whizzing right past him, she knew another would be quick to come afterward- if he had no sense in leaving while he still could.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post) +10 mp (ko'd chandelure) +10 mp (interdream mist) +100 mp (completion) +200 mp (winning rt mission)[break]
- total mp: 480[break]
mp breakdown: +50 mp (5 posts) +50 mp (participation) +10 mp (killed his toucannon) +50 mp (ora's gyarados ko'd) +10 mp (ko'ed his chandelure) +10 mp (interdream mist) +100 mp (completion) +200 mp (mission win)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 6:18:11 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian laughed as the woman spoke. Clearly, despite the defeat he suffered, he was not at all intimidated by her speech. "It'll be a cold day in hell, before I submit to League scum!", Dorian spat out at the woman defiantly.

Mixed in with the Mist spawned by the Lapras was pink Interdream Mist. If the crazed woman didn't kill him, then the Paradox Pokemon that spawned from the mist surely would.

Dorian watched as the effects of the Sheer Cold whizzed past him and his Genesect. Prince Beepboop the sixth immediately took this as a sign to retreat. Grabbing onto their master, the Genesect would fold into its High Speed Flight mode. With a burst of Extreme Speed, the automaton would escape with Dorian in tow.

From there, they'd find another boat to catch a ride on. The Mad Dog spitefully hoped that whatever abomination spawned from the mist would manage to kill the woman.

tags:
notes: +50 (Post x5)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Mission Complete)
+300 (Defeat)
+200 (Toucannon death)
+50 (Chandelure KO'd)
+10 (Opposing Gyarados KO'd)
+10 (Interdream Mist)
Total: 770

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:09:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:17:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A TURONATOR HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL TRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OVERHEAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ALOMOMOLA HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FLIP TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BOUNCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!