340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
vulnerable [c]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 2:37:36 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]the shore laps at the crags below her. she stands at the edge of it all, lighthouse burning above her, casting light across the sandbar stretching from lilycove's shore. she stands in its shadow, blinking out to the waves. 

she's far from home. 

"but where is home now?" she murmurs to herself. ice-blue eyes half-close and shiva noses at her palm. she pats the lion, smiling softly when she yawns. 

"rest now, little cub." shiva nods drowsily. dawn light will peak out over the water in a few short hours. tonight had been a sleepless one. she'd had more of those lately. 

with her big cats nestled safely in their pokeballs, placed within the inner fold of her jacket, she starts the walk back home. a small apartment for now, a nameless tourist in this city of halfway transit. she will become its resident in due time, a familiar face among the locals. whispers will give her a background. 

you mean you never met molly? oh, she's great!

i heard she's been here a few months now.

yeah, her dad's lived here for ages and she just moved in six months ago!

secrets are easy things. very rarely are they kept to oneself. people are far too easily manipulated. it's why she prefers her pokemon for companions. 

she's chasing thoughts around in her head as she walks. she lopes through residential areas, taking shortcuts where she imagines they might be, following what's likely an infallible map of her own design. 

but she hasn't been here long enough to take into account the dangerous areas. and a pretty girl like her walking down the road alone at night is a sight lesser men can't pass up. 

if shiva and kain weren't resting, they'd have alerted her to the presence following a few paces behind her, footsteps quickening. 

@cordelia
x x x
[newclass=.salempost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost i]color:#861a1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
vulnerable [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 16:21:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vitalbackground"]
[attr="class","vitaltop"] I will move forward and never stop

[attr="class","vitalpostback"]
[attr="class","vitalpost"]
and if the footsteps didn't alert her, the roaring of a motorcycle sure would.
[break][break]
cordelia was cruising through the streets, letting the feeling of her bike unwind her. there has been so much going on lately - if anything, she finds herself wondering if life was meant to be this way for her. and it was only out of luck did she see someone duck into an alleyway - into a dangerous area. that made her curious and slow down doubling back. only to see someone wandering in after the first person. seeing the face of the male that went in, cordelia felt her eyes narrow, and her heart harden. she knew the type. she had seen them often enough in lilycove, often unrepenting when found next to a body, or a sobbing person. so she didn't even think to give it a chance.
[break][break]
she eased into the alleyway, just before it opened into a back road. revving her back, the echo of the motor would resonate through the whole thing, grabbing both wanderer's attention. "how 'bout you walk away real quick like, and I won't run you over big guy?" she said, her green eyes sharp like steel. the male seemed to pause a moment, but then saw that not only she, but probably his intended victim, had noticed him. with a click of the tongue, he disappeared into a connected alleyway, leaving cordelia to roll up towards the - now easily identifiable - female. well, cordelia hoped it was a girl, it's been a thing lately to trick people. and that's not even talking about those that are atypically gendered to say the least.
[break][break]
cordelia really just wants to be correct even if it makes her want to rip her hair out in confusion.
[break][break]
"hi there! you ok? I saw him come in after you, and wasn't sure if you needed my help, but this is a pretty risky area of the city to be walking around alone at night." she said, giving the girl a shrug and a smile. she only knows because she's been seeking out dark places like this, for reasons she's not too sure of yet. "I'm sorry if it was too forward of me, I just can't help but jump to people's aid. I could offer you a ride, if you'd like, to your apartment or wherever you're comfortable me taking you? oh right! my name's cordelia, pleased to meet you!" she said, not quite babbling, but clearly unafraid to speak. she offers the other girl a grin, hopefully a comforting one.
[break][break]
but in this new, dangerous world she had been dunked into recently, cordelia really doesn't know anymore.

[attr="class","vitalbottom"]
[attr="class","vitaliconout"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",vitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","vitalline"]

[attr="class","vitalooc"][break] hope it's alright, and sorry for the wait!

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
vulnerable [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 16:46:24 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]he could have done some damage. she's a more careful person than this, but lack of sleep can affect even the sharpest of minds. though she keeps her pokeballs within arm's reach, attached to a strap under her jacket, there's no telling how quickly this man could have accosted her.

so when she hears the revving of a motorcycle, she snaps back to reality. shadows loom around her and her skin starts to crawl and she turns. he's startled, at first, but collects himself as the biker turns down the alleyway. 

and then he's gone. 

anya stares after him, long into the woman's spiel about her worries. when she's finished, anya blinks, tucks a lock of her hair behind her ear. 

"thank you, cordelia. i'll gladly accept the ride, if you're okay with a request." she reaches into her jacket and drops two pokeballs. shiva and kain stretch out before her. the former's fangs bare when she smells the fear under anya's skin. 

it takes a lot for the scientist to get rattled. 

"hush," she murmurs and stays a hand on her head. she looks back towards the alleyway and then to cordelia. 

"i'd like to make sure that man doesn't hurt anyone tonight."

@cordelia
x x x
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
vulnerable [c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 0:20:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vitalbackground"]
[attr="class","vitaltop"] I will move forward and never stop

[attr="class","vitalpostback"]
[attr="class","vitalpost"]
the blonde beams. it's clear she doesn't have a single decieving bone in her body - she's too earnest and forthright for that. and honestly, if she was a deceiver, this would be some amazing acting because she herself believes it. so case in point, cordelia's warning did not apply to herself. she didn't even think of it applying to herself. but her attention catch on a few words from the woman. "a request huh?" she said, thoughtful. she didn't elaborate, but instead waited for the request itself. of course, the blonde feels her attention perk even more when the red head proceeded to summon a pair of pyroar - excellent, amazingly red pokemon.
[break][break]
from the pack on the bike, an eevee poke it's head out with a small yip, ears flicking. curiously observing the pair of lions, and wiggling out of the bag to come close to his trainer.
[break][break]
"oh?" cordelia answered. the request was - well, understandable. and something in her heart thumped a little bit. this time, when the blonde smiled, it held something else. something unfittingly dark on the bright and bubbly seeming girl. "that, that I can definitely do." she said. honestly, it felt as if her mind was splintering in it's own way, her perception moving quickly, rapidly. the girl reaches to her own belt, and pulls out a singular pokeball. with a flick of her wrist, without letting go of the ball, a beam of red light materializes into a scizor.
[break][break]
"laus, track the guy that went into the alleyway." she said. with a nod, the scizor was off - bouncing up the building to the rooftops, and then vanishing in the night. carefully, she turned off her motorcycle, and fully slid off the helmet she had been wearing, letting her blonde hair cascade free. she hadn't bothered to tie it up tonight, if only because it would've been troublesome. "claudius, guard speedy won't you?" she said to the eevee, patting it.
[break][break]
her attention turns to the woman. "what's your plan? I'm curious to know." she said, offering another grin - this one also tainted by that sense of something different.
[break][break]
he will not receive mercy from her tonight, that's for sure.

[attr="class","vitalbottom"]
[attr="class","vitaliconout"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge1"]
[attr="class","vitaliconedge2"]

[attr="class",vitalpokemon"]

[attr="class","vitalline"]

[attr="class","vitalooc"][break] \o/ wham bam!

[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Advent Pro:300]
[googlefont="Material+Icons"]
[newclass=.vitalbackground]width:500px;border:5px solid #151515;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop]width:500px;height:50px;background: #191919;border-bottom: 5px solid #DB2932;font-family: Advent Pro;font-size: 35px;color: #cdcdcd;line-height:50px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #949288;letter-spacing:-2px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaltop b]color: #949288;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpostback]width:500px;background: #191919;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost]width:470px;color: #dcdcdc;font-family: Raleway;text-align: justify;padding:8px;font-size:18px;
line-height:17px;letter-spacing:-1px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpost b]text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #DB2932;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalbottom]width:500px;height:130px;background:#191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconout]width:120px;height:120px;margin-top:5px;margin-right:-370px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge1]height:20px;width:20px;border-left:5px solid #DB2932;border-top:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitaliconedge2]height:20px;width:20px;border-right:5px solid #DB2932;border-bottom:5px solid #A00D30;position:relative;float:right;margin-top:-18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalpokemon]width:252px;height:30px;margin-top:-120px;margin-left:-122px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalline]width:252px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:13px;border:1px solid #A00D30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vitalooc]width:360px;height:75px;margin-left:-122px;margin-top:-1px;padding:5px;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;line-height:12px;color:#dcdcdc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
vulnerable [c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 2:16:23 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]shiva and kain are good at what they do. as soon as the hunt begins, their bodies change. muscles ripple, tense under their supple fur. flame manes soften as they draw their heat to themselves, stepping on soft paws, silent as mice. 

they lope through the alleyway, nostrils flared, tails flicking as they decisively turn down alleyways. the scent trail will help guide the scizor, narrow down this man's location. 

a few more pokeballs rest against her breast and she withdraws one, though holds it in her hand delicately as she regards cordelia. there will be time for locke later, when they've caught this man. 

"i've an idea, but i think i ought to keep it a surprise," she purrs. she rolls the pokeball around in her palm and winks. 

several blocks over, two lions roar.

@cordelia
x x x