Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
EXTRACTION: ANDREA & ISAAC
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 14:55:55 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Luckily, Isaac wasn't out cold. He just had the wind taken out of him something horrendous. From the Aggron's supportive grip, he shot Andrea a weary smile. "Wasn't gonna fight til I knew you were okay."[break][break]

The idea of worsening the trauma of someone he genuinely cared for was unacceptable.[break][break]

A small, cheeky grin spread across his face. " 'Sides. Takes a lot more than that to kill me," he said, his lighthearted confidence matched only by the slightest undercurrent of weariness to his voice. "I, uh. I might've found out the hard way. But don't worry! I'm all good."[break][break]

He wasn't. Or, at least, it was complicated. There was so much that hadn't been good on his end, but for every trial and tragedy there was something worth striving for to meet it. The pains were worth it, or at least nothing he hadn't already been used to. The joys kept him going, whether as big and dramatic as his bond with Suicune or as small as 's smile.[break][break]

"Are you doing alright?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,689 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 15:30:54 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Isaac’s brotherly instincts came off as mildly condescending, even if that hadn’t been his intention, the young woman pouting ever so slightly at his words. “I’m okay. My Pokémon will protect me no matter what. You should be worried about yourself.” She replied, her expression softening somewhat. “Thanks, though.”

Unkillable or not, sticking his neck out for her was still a brave thing to do. However, his emotional support had helped Andrea much more than his bold act of self-sacrifice ever could. “If you hadn’t kept a cool head and told me what I had to do, I’d probably have gone crazy for real!” She explained.

Now that she knew the dangers of this place and how it messed with one’s mind, she was better prepared for future extractions. Right after surviving this one, of course. The exit was drawing near.

Lessen the load and escape.

RKS POINTS: 250

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 15:56:02 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Don't have a doubt in my mind they would. You're a hell of a trainer." Frankly, Andrea's team was on fire all day. The girl and her Pokemon had come so far. "But it wasn't that kinda okay I was worried about. I . . ." He sighed, averting his eyes. The flash of pain in them before he could turn them aside was unmistakeable.[break][break]

"I've been there. Reliving the worst like that."[break][break]

If it had been some amalgamate of his fallen charging down the halls, what would he have done? What could he have done? Buffaloman, Pandora, Sanford, Hearth, Echo . . . though he refused to deny them their sacrifice, the weight of it still haunted him. It was never easy, and it was never even. Most days were okay by now, but some hurt like nothing else.[break][break]

All he could do was trust they'd forever be in his heart, just as Meatloaf was for Andrea.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 23:53:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: