POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 8:13:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

HOENN COUNCIL
MILITARY AND LOGISTICS
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE
fernando.silph@evergrande.gov

Dear ,

My schedule will be pushed up in the upcoming weeks due to reconstruction efforts in Slateport. Now that Team Rocket is no more, I will be concentrating my efforts on the mainland. 

That being said, I still expect an inspection to make sure that your gym challenge falls in line with League guidelines. Please provide me with a date so that I can schedule a block to visit you in Sootopolis.  

Regards,
                FERNANDO ELIARD SILPH

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
correspondence
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 19:24:45 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

SOOTOPOLIS GYM LEADER
PROFESSOR OF MYTHOS & LORE
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE
olivia.abbiati@sootopolis.gov

To ,

I completely understand the efforts being made in the reconstruction of Slateport and am more than willing to send any aide or resources - financial or otherwise - to secure the city once more. Do not hesitate to contact me if need be.  

However, I find myself incredibly busy with challengers and the general upkeep and protection of Sootopolis. I fear you may have to wait some time before I can get to your scheduled gym battle as there is a que and I would hate to have the next champion of Hoenn waiting because someone wished to skip the line. If you so wish, we can schedule a private meeting - and battle if you care for it - within the next week; perhaps after my battle with as I have been looking forward to meeting with a fellow professor. Again, this challenge would be on a need to know basis as I do not want the other challengers in que to think they are being "skipped" or I am showing my fellow peers within the League some sort of "favortism".  

The choice is yours, Silph. We may have a private inspection or battle or what have you as to not discourage the other challengers in que, or you may wait your turn; but I understand you are a very busy man.  

Cordially,
                OLIVIA VALENTINE ABBIATI

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
correspondence
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 9:20:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN COUNCIL
MILITARY AND LOGISTICS
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE

Dear ,

Your aid is appreciated and will fall into consideration. Currently, reconstruction efforts are underway. 

I am pleased to hear that you have many challengers lining up. How many do you have and how many have you deemed worthy of acquiring your badge?

I am curious to know how many challenges you can handle within a week and how long it takes to procure what is needed for a single challenge. If is challenging your gym then I may tag along. We can do both at the same time with some time allotted for you to heal your pokemon as needed.

Regards,
                FERNANDO ELIARD SILPH

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
correspondence
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 19:11:39 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

SOOTOPOLIS GYM LEADER
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE

Councilman ,

It is good to hear that Slateport will be safe once more, the shore and sea will be free of the filth that was Rocket. Again, I cannot stress this enough, if the League needs any help in restoring Slateport the Abbiati and the Crown are here to help. I have kin who call Slateport home and I pray that they survived the Rocket invasion.  

As for my Gym duties, I have four challengers, not including yourself who wish to test the waters of the Gym of Lore. Currently, and have bested me in battle and earned the Rune badge, as well as teaching one another about the lore of the land.  

If you so wish, and agrees, you may have simultaneous battles. The Professor has requested a simple three versus three battle while you, if I recall correctly, asked for the most challenging of my trials. So be it. Should she agree, I will battle the Professor directly while you face off against one of my Gym Trainers, , who is a talented trainer in his own right. Once your battle with him is over and my battle with has finished, you and I shall battle. Do let me know if this works, and if the Professor agrees.  

Cordially,
                OLIVIA VALENTINE ABBIATI

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
correspondence
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 21:15:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN COUNCIL
MILITARY AND LOGISTICS
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE

Dear ,

agrees. 

I presume that your most difficult challenge is in line with what you present challengers. I would like an example of both the most difficult as well as what you would present most frequently to challengers. My intention is to understand what other trainers will expect to face.

If there are any additional rules or conditions you have, please let me know in advance so I may prepare accordingly.

Regards,
                FERNANDO ELIARD SILPH

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
correspondence
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 6:20:25 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

SOOTOPOLIS GYM LEADER
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE

To ,

Very well. The battle with will be an example of what most challengers may face should they choose to do a standard league sanctioned battle; however, as you know, I present trials to my challengers should they choose a different route. The first trial is a riddle, and should the challenger fail to figure it out, they will have to face a gym trainer which acts as the second, and the final challenge is facing myself. You may observe the professor's battle for an example and then face the other trials.  

Expect a five versus five battle with very specific rules, this is based on your status which is, as you have made perfectly clear, one of power and so I present to you the most difficult battle against me. You will need the following pokemon: one male, one female, one known for its speed or stealth, one known for its defense, and finally any pokemon of your choice. I am well aware of the oddity some find these rules, but so be it.  

I will see you at the professor's battle then, but we will have two separate meals rather than one- as is custom for each of my challenges. Until we meet again.  

Cordially,
                OLIVIA VALENTINE ABBIATI

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
correspondence
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 6:33:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HOENN COUNCIL
MILITARY AND LOGISTICS
HOENN POKEMON LEAGUE

Dear ,

Sounds good.

Regards,
                FERNANDO ELIARD SILPH