2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 11:31:39 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Sootopolis was like a castle. No a fortress. Well guarded and well fortified. Lots of natural blockades out in the front to prevent people from waltzing in over its borders, lots of Rocket crawling around the inside to keep the "peace" of the civilians. It felt like something that the League could never touch.

Until today.

Though to say that it was a League operation was overselling it a little bit. No it was just the crazy idea cooked up by someone who had ties with them and figured it was a good way to help them even in a small way.

That still didn't mean he wouldn't be recognized even if his official stint with them was short lived, his name was still on some roster somewhere. So Kaz walked along the streets wearing a fake mustache and beard to give him a more "older" appearance as he walked around taking pictures of the scenery and people around town. Who knew posing as a tourist was so easy?

As he took pictures of the scenery and people alike he came to one street and was getting an angle of some houses when he spotted...a familiar sight. One he hadn't seen in quite some time but just staring at them brought back memories of them. So he simply had to ask as he slowly approached, "Chui?"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 9:16:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Chu-e hadn't wanted to be outside.[break][break]

But the sun was good for them. So Prince had dragged them from their hole and outside into a lawn chair in the front yard. Dressed in a pink, kitten-shaped bikini Chu-e dozed.[break][break]

Then a shadow blocking out the light.[break][break]

The sunglasses that had been sitting over their eyes was pulled up, Chu-e yawning as they woke up slightly and blinked up at the form of . Brows were knit, confused, before a clarity dawned over them slowly.[break][break]

"Kaz?" A question, eyes flicking up and down the other. Sitting up further, Chu-e tucked their legs under themself. A flick of eyes towards the house, quick, before glancing back at Kaz.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 10:27:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Yup. It was him alright. The more he stared at him the more he started to be sure that it was him. This was either really good or really bad. "Heeeey man. Long time no see. How ya...how ya been?" It was all he could really say to the man.

What else could he say? The two of them were friendly with one another thanks to but other than that...they hadn't seen each other in a long time. Honestly that was probably something he needed to work on. It would probably help him see the glances that Chui was throwing between him and his house. "Ya looked surprised to see me. I know its been a while but...to be fair I didn't know you lived here in town."

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 1:56:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Chu-e only hesitated for a moment before their expression twisted into a sour frown.[break][break]

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Chu-e reached up for , as if they could possibly be strong enough to pull the other down. Sitting with them on the sun chair. It would be an awkward fit, but they could make it work.[break][break]

"I live next to Cillian-Fucking-Quinn! His bloodhound of a husband is home! He comes out here and sees you, you're fucking dead." Another flick was given to the house, tense. Yeah, if word got out that The Kazimir Wynter, ex-E4 and Vigilante, was here? This place would be fucking swarming.[break][break]

Chu-e let out a string of very colorful curses and they stood up, stretching slightly and moving over to the sliding glass patio door.[break][break]

"Get your ass in my house now." Was hissed; but there was some undercurrent of worry there, if Kaz could pick up on it.[break][break]

Then Chu-e vanished inside, not waiting for the other to follow.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 19:40:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Well I was-whoa!" Despite the difference in size and bulk the anger the smaller man must have been feeling fueled him enough to bring Kaz down to his level.

The name drop of one of the top Underbosses of Rocket made his blood run cold, near sub-zero as he glanced behind him to see the house in question and realize just how close actual certain death was to him. Maybe this was indeed a bad idea. "Ok I knew he was probably around but I didn't think-!"

That's right, he didn't think. He just did. Maybe that was the problem.

He watches Chui run inside of his house and quickly follows right behind him. Once inside he lets out a sigh of relief as well as a sigh of resignation. "Geez. When the heck did you get so chummy with that guy that you can live next to him? Like I know you were Rocket but not that tight with the top brass!" Even if he wanted to shout he kept his voiced to hushed whispers.

No need to keep the supposed "bloodhound" suspicious of any noises coming from their neighbors. "Well there goes my plan on spying on them. Only way I'd get close up to that guy was..." If he was going to choke the life out of him.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 0:14:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Kaz, I was an Underboss." [break][break]

But that wasn't here nor there, for the moment. Besides, was one of Chu-e's best friends, all things considered.[break][break]

Chu-e sighed and walked into their kitchen, grabbing out some home made cookies and sitting a teapot on their stove. It was always polite to offer snacks, even if you didn't expect the company.[break][break]

"If Cillian's husband doesn't find you, the literal army of dogs in that house will." But, Chu-e waved that off. "Listen, if he comes over, we'll just start moaning really loud before he comes in."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 0:34:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Right and we'll just bang on the wall too to make it more convincing." Not even one of the heads of Rocket would walk in on one of their own doing some business right?

It still didn't stop Kaz from trying to sneak a peek out of the window that had a bit of the house next door and he swore he could see who Chui was talking about. Smaller fella than him but looks could be deceiving after all.

"Well it wasn't like I was planning on running in here and fighting all of Rocket or even the head honchos. If i wanted to do that I would have done so during that whole treasure island fight." Reports of others fighting them did reach his ears and he wasn't sure if he was lucky he didn't come across them or not. Or if he was even jealous that some buddies of his managed to make it out alive.

"Besides I could have at least outran them. You know I was an Elite Four right? And formally of AQUA. I'm no slouch." Yet that's why he was even here wasn't it? To prove that he could still be of some use. Part of that could be gleamed from the bit of venom that his words carried as if he resented being known as a former elite. Something that hadn't begun to bother him till now.

"All I was doing was some recon. Not many back in the League wanna touch this place with a twenty foot pole even for some scouting. Yet I managed to get in here without little problem."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 1:50:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"That's a good idea." Is muttered to themself as continues to speak. Chu-e sighs and hustles to their kitchen table, sitting down heavily. God, they were already tired just from this little excitement.[break][break]

Like a shark scenting water, Chu-e glanced up at Kazimir as he spoke. The frustration in his voice wasn't obvious- but it had been enough for Chu-e to pick up on.[break][break]

"I'm not doubting your abilities, but even if waltzed in here, you think he wouldn't have a rough time if he got sniffed out?" Chu-e made a face at the idea. He still remembered how the Champion had let those freak dogs loose to destroy the city after Rocket had taken it; like some petulant child who would break a toy to prevent someone else from playing with it.[break][break]

"I'm just worried about you. I don't have many... friends?" Chu-e couldn't really place if they had been proper friends, but they had at least had an understanding. "After I got possessed by that parasite, I have even fewer. I just don't want you to be gone too, you know?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 17:17:21 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Fair enough." He was right. Even the all star Top Champion might not get out of here with some serious bruises and scars even if he did have a whole army of strong Pokemon at his side. If there was one thing he would give Rocket it seemed like their Avatars had a much better handling on the powers given to them by their patrons than the League did. Although Chui...was probably the odd one out as they mentioned that it leaving wasn't the only thing that left them.

"Friends huh?" He didn't want to admit it but, "I getcha. We both loved Zac and he went off to greener pastures. Never did get to find out what you assholes did to Balder so...I'm being optimistic that he managed to get out of your clutches. Two more people left that kinda left us with a whale of a problem which I probably should have seen coming..." He loved the two Nautica s.o.b couple so much but them being distant should have clued him into them leaving. IT was probably in the cards way before they were brought into the League's hands.

"And someone I loved got done in by those Dark Triad bastards. Still haven't managed to pay them back in anyway for that. Seems like everyone in life is just leaving me behind. Even the new buddies I make all seem to have other people they'd rather hang out with." He wanted to be happy for them but it also meant sacrificing a tiny bit of his own to do so. It hurt.

"Guess that means...we'll just have to keep an eye on each other?" Even he would agree that what they had was barely a friendship at best but it was probably much more stable than their other relationships. The thought of it gave him a chuckle. "Listen to me, comforting an ex rocket boss. Times must be changing."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 21:09:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Balder was one of ours." Chu-e confessed, crossing their hands over their lap. They still felt bad for using the man as a living feed bag. As if they had ever had any choice in doing so....[break][break]

"Last I heard, he went back to Kanto with his brother." [break][break]

That little bit might, at least, give some comfort for the fate of his other friend.[break][break]

Quiet, as they listen to what Kazimir confesses.[break][break]

"I understand." It feels hard to spit out. So many of Chu-e's truths are folded so deep in their chest, it always hurt to extract them into the air. "I am... scared to travel far from my house. Because of who I was and what I've done. Because of who I've hurt. I keep watching the world pass by while I hide here. I hate it, but I can't seem to stop."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 17:51:00 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"No shit...huh..." The news was a hit to his soul. It was hard to imagine the man that he looked up to would join up with Rocket. There was probably a reason for it though, especially if it included family. In a way he was glad that he at least went to Kanto, he wasn't sure he could be up to fight against him in this war. Not for keeps anyway.

He wanted to move away from this subject, friends fighting one another was always dirty business. Although by the sound of it Chui probably wouldn't have to worry about that at all. If he even had more friends that is. "Yikes I..." What could he even say? Words were failing him, nothing in his head sounded like it'd "help" him. His eyes closed shut as he tried to search even a few words he could say, anything that sounded reassuring, he wasn't aware that his own arm was moving on its own.

It moved to pull Chui closer into him.

"I don't think anyone should live in fear of just going outside." That was no way to live, yet even Chui himself gave good reason why he should. Kaz couldn't quite agree. "And...there's always time to fix things. Even if not everyone accepts it. It'll probably make ya feel better. And if you really wanna get outta town even for a bit..." The gun was cocked and loaded. Pulling the trigger meant he'd be firing a bullet into something dangerous.

"I could go with ya. Keep ya outta trouble and all that. That's what a good buddy does."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 20:50:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Normally, Chu-e would recoil from such causal touches that they did not initiate. This time, though, they allow it. 's large arm drapes over them and it is warm. Chu-e closes their eyes and takes a shuddering breath.[break][break]

Whatever wars inside them comes to a forced peace as he stills it.[break][break]

"I appreciate it. But.... I have to stay here. It's safer for that way." They come out thick on his tongue. Like Chu-e might start to cry, but there is no sighs of it on their face. Even so, when they speak again, those terrible emotions are swallowed down.[break][break]

"She's safer without me. She can grow and be happy with less people trying to hurt for my connection. And she won't have to deal with my baggage, either. I'll stay here for her, even if I don't like it."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
paparazzi parade [c]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 13:39:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

He's only met the Terror Tot a few times before and was aware that she was a defector from Rocket but...

This kind of info was new to him. New and familiar at the same time as the revelation didn't shock him as the one about his old friend. Something about the pair being parent and child just felt...right. Like he's seen them act like a family before so he didn't have trouble finding it hard to believe.

What was hard to believe was what Chui was saying.

"Really? You're a dumbass." The arm draped around Chui's shoulder lifts up as a fist is curled up and lightly bonks him on the head, "She may be safe but I doubt she's happy. What kid wouldn't miss their dad? Besides I bet she could take care of herself if she's your kid." A smile still greets them even if the words for him are still rife with a hint of disappointment.

"Can't even spare some time to go and visit? Now I know I gotta break you outta here or break her in to see you. And I don't care which one of ya'll go kicking and screaming." Anyone could make a promise that might be hard if not impossible to keep, but Kaz was a man of action. If he had to run into a burning building just to make sure the two of them are at least together for a moment he would.