kris flynn-edwards
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 17:27:09 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

flynn x [break][break]

after we wrap up leo/chu-e, we should start that flynn/chu-e thread we discussed where chu-e bullies him into helping him move. :pensive: :gun:

[break][break] or in case you did those missions already, we can also have them do any other mission too :'D

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:37:41 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

i'm still trying to think about what's the best way for them to meet each other for the first time (aka if u come up with a better idea, we can do that!) but i figured that it could also b a very mundane 'new boss wants to meet his employee' type of deal. might want to know about how kat's doing in the league etc and introduce himself to her and we can go from there, maybe? i feel like their personalities r very compatible tho so i expect them to have fun together!!
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 12:51:52 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

YOU ARE MARKED.

THE "POWERS-THAT-BE" HAVE DETERMINED CHU-E TO BE AT FAULT OF EXISTING BEYOND HIS INTENDED POINT OF EXPIRATION. WITH HOENN'S SPACE-TIME IN FLUX, SUCH ANOMALIES ARE EXPECTED TO TRANSPIRE.

SUCH ERRORS MUST BE CORRECTED TO RIGHT HISTORY'S COURSE. THAT BEING THE CASE, CHU-E WILL BECOME THE TARGET OF CERTAIN AGENTS...

Hit me up over Discord for details sometime soon.
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 20:13:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
I won't go on a tangent like the others, nor make a 5 line paragraph just for the sake of it. The idea is simple:

BALDER MAKES CELIA BLACKADDER CRY BECAUSE HER SON GOT INVOLVED IN A WAR AND HE REPRIMANDS HER FOR IT!

That's it. That's the plot.
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:54:25 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
hey is funny and interesting and i enjoy him a lot that's the opener. also i like his tendency to adopt children, plank needs to be adopted a lot a bit so maybe they can have a cute "teenager hates her step-dad that's just trying to relate" thing or something idk.

more substantially, plank is currently in a plot where she's training under gavin. longterm goal is for her to be a a protege for him and work on climbing up to beast (assuming there's a slot open when she qualifies) and their relationship is going to be Fraught(tm). i think it might be fun to offset gavin's more harsh approach with choi's more lighthearted energy?

she'd still be learning primarily under gavin but maybe when she's stressed out from that they can connect? especially once plank has risen a bit and isn't just another grunt anymore. idk!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 18:40:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

+ @joan

HELLO MY LOVE

SO Since these oldies have been in the Rocket business for a while I'm sure they've had their fair sure of laughs and struggles! Maybe they were old drinking pals? They would wingman for each other? With the amount of time they've spent together, their relationship could just be a bit more than coworkers and true friends. Chu-e could be one of Rockets that made her decision of leaving the hardest as she would've valued his friendship the most, considering him almost family. 

We can expand on this more dm or @ing me if u want <3

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 22:56:00 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
is genuinely one of my favourite Rocket characters. He has so much depth and your posts are so fun to read and work off of, and I do not want him to die. I'm also wholly prepared for @cyril to fuck Orion up.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 2:36:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

hello little sweet potato

i think celia blackadder is fine as hell, and I love how you write her. She's only intense in her own mind, u know? I'll DM you later to talk about a thread between her and Danton :0
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 3:23:01 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
swiggity swooty, i'm here for that POKE.[break][break]
but also to plot!! hit me up in discord dms[break][break]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
oh boy we plotting
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 9:09:26 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
& angelo

i couldn't find a plotter for temp (i didn't actually look tho dont sue me) so i'm just going to throw this here.

i really enjoy temp's character and would love to have some opportunities for him and angelo to hang out! that taster at the speed date wasn't enough, yams! more!

i also saw that in your activity check you mentioned about us rolling with the speed dating and exploring temp's connection to the hoyeon people and hoennian history (sorry it took so long for me to hit you up about it!) and i just wanted to say i'd be down for the two of them joining forces on that!

angelo is curious about the ancient people who appeared in the research thread with latios, so maybe some trips to islands further into hoenn's seas would be beneficial to both of them.

and i just wanted to say that you're such an amazing, fun and talented writer! i have loved seeing the evolution of temp and your sense of humour always brings a spark of joy whenever i read them. keep being you.
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights