August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Supplies: Theo and Kouji
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:01:04 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

A supplies mission with the man next to him, Theo, Underboss.
[break][break]
”Didn’t know you had a daughter, sir.” He said to break the ice, maybe it was the worst way to do that; but he did in regardless. The man walking beside him was someone that he couldn’t get a real measure of, someone he didn’t know all that well.
[break][break]
”What made you bring her into rocket?” He wondered, what was the thoughts of a father who brought his kid into an organisation such as this.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

This is an extra, Kouji's already done one so no MP for him.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:16:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"i didn't have much of a choice."

having cleared the way for rocket forces to breach the cave, his priorities have now shifted to making sure they have supplies to help them outlast their opposition. he clears the path, wary of the INTERDREAM MIST.

"for all of its faults, rocket taught me how to survive, and so i can only hope that it has done the same for her."

10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 30 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:26:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Not much of a choice huh?
[break][break]
Kouji couldn’t comment on that, he wasn’t a father, so he didn’t know what that really meant in the end.
[break][break]
”Guess that worked, she’s a badass.” He said as he cracked his neck, looking around to see just what was going to happen. They needed the supplies, and they needed people who were with the supplies to be able to handle themselves.
[break][break]
”But y’know, I don’t mind cos I doubt I’d be able to make a living anywhere else, but rocket might go under one day. I’m happy to sink with the ship, I’m sure you are, but…” The unstated question was obvious.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:33:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]the unstated question is not as obvious to theo as perhaps it should have been. he pauses, footsteps faltering for a moment as he looks over.

"but what?"

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2

TOTAL: 40 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:50:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji sighed, he really wasn’t the type of person to be indirect, and so it wasn’t so simple to read in the end.
[break][break]
”You happy for her to sink too? She’s as loyal as anyone, from what I’ve seen.”
[break][break]
It was really that simple, but then again; it wasn’t Kouji’s place to question, it was a matter of curiosity in a place that really shouldn’t have held any. But as they walked, he wondered, in the hopes they’d answer questions that he too had.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:54:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]a moment of pause is given as he ponders it. should the organization fail, he knows he would go down with it; years of service and condition have shackled him; but would he want the same fate for ?

"rocket won't fail."

he avoids the question as a roar comes from the INTERDREAM MIST.

"it can't."

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3

TOTAL: 50 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:00:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

There was a chuckle from Kouji, yeah that was right.
[break][break]
”It can’t.”
[break][break]
There was a sense of inspiration from that, enough to get his focus set as he grabbed a pokeball, and threw out his Kommo’o.
[break][break]
There was no point in listening to sounds with that kind of armour, instead it returned its own sound based move with Clanging Scales, aimed back at the mist as a trio of Roaring Moons made themselves known.
[break][break]
”Fuck this mist.”

@tag
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:10:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]leave it to the INTERDREAM MIST to spawn threats that are more nuisances than anything for them. he watches the three ROARING MOONS emerge, now forced to react as the MEGA BAND around his shoulder glows.

THUNDER pulses from his banette. it travels in unpredictable arcs, moving across the ground to find the dragons. his scorbunny closes the distance with a QUICK ATTACK.

"hold the line."

10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4

TOTAL: 70 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:21:12 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Holding the line was simple enough, if that was all; then he’d call up his Absol, bringing the pokemon out, and using the gem on the base of his knife; the pokemon transformed into its mega form.
[break][break]
Kouji’d focus on defence. ”Route DD.” He instructed them, as a Snarl was made in reaction to the twin strikes from the underboss, it was Kommo’o who jumped in front of the to block it with its scales, and then Absol did the same for the returning Leer from another, returning the defence drop back onto them.
[break][break]
”You’re good to go boss, wipe’em out.”

@tag
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:29:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]casualties are to be expected. the first comes when all three ROARING MOONS converge on his scorbunny. the fire-type may be small but it cannot evade the BREAKING SWIPES that come for it. it is crushed, spirit returning to the border.

his banette fires SHADOW BALLS, aided by kouji's pokemon as they continue to hold.

"the mist has always been a nuisance."

200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5

TOTAL: 280 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 5:37:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was always a pain in the ass, but it was time to go on the offensive; dodging the blows was simple, but attacking had to be done directly.
[break][break]
With a huge amount of risk.
[break][break]
”Absol, follow behind Kommo’o, keep the pressure up. Quad C.” He said to his pokemon who moved in tandem, delivering strikes aimed at the weakness of the other pokemon; Kouji had no interest in playing little games in the end.
[break][break]
”We’ll create the opening.” It was that simple, push them back so that Theo could finish them off.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 11:37:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"affirmative."

the opening comes at a cost but it is enough for him to capitalize on. his banette's THUNDER darts across the three dragons, striking each one with enough ferocity to down them.

banette reverts back, too exhausted to continue as it faints.

"you've improved since we last met."

50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x6

TOTAL: 340 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 4:34:42 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”I’d be too embarrassed to show my face if I hadn’t.” But he couldn’t keep the smirk of his face, as if the happiness couldn’t be kept away from him but he eventually worked it down to neutral; looking at the fallen pokemon he recalled his Kommo’o, and then looked to Absol to keep some attention forward.
[break][break]
”But, we ain’t got time to waste, do we?” He said as he marched on, Absol’s eyes were keeping an eye for some threats that were laying out in the open; whatever they may have come from.
[break][break]
”Not so much weaker than you now though, am I?”

@tag
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 5:51:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]there is no victory to take from here. from the INTERDREAM MIST, more pokemon start to appear, pinning them down and forcing them to play defensively, meaning rocket is one underboss down.

"perhaps not."

he says.

"but there is more to strength than being a capable trainer."

a lesson for another time.

50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x7

50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 800 MP
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 22:01:42 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: