awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
one on one [m][c]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 17:51:20 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I’m sure you know that my go-to Pokémon is Ro the Metagross, but…” he trailed off, looking over at where the distressed Lucario was now outright gaping at the female greenette, “…well, sometimes you just have to rip off the bandage and pick another Pokémon, right? Well, Alpha’s getting the suit.”

And no, he absolutely did not want it to look like a furry suit… the mental images made him shudder in terror. Such was the terror of a humanoid Pokémon that was insanely popular with the general population of people that made up this world.

He then pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Well, that’s the troubling thing that’s been bothering me. What if there’s a way to actually nullify the power of a Sygna Suit?” he mused quietly as he then seemingly stared off into space; but was actually lost in thought.

oh look who finally decided to get a sygna suit of his own

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
one on one [m][c]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 15:51:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"I did the same thing when I picked Saria here for my suit," Shalin related to the Ranger. "People know me for my Beedrill, but she can already Mega Evolve. And the suit and Mega Stones aren't compatible with one another. So I tried to think of some other Pokémon that would complement my Flygon." Even the Lucario seemed disturbed at Shalin's nonsense, which was understandable. Without Infinity Energy reinforcing her, the girl's body was simply not designed to withstand the g-forces a whip would subject her to. "Then one day when I went to check on a Gracidea seed I planted, I ran into and his Venusaur. Seeing it flick its vines around is what inspired the suit's direction."

That didn't make what she was doing any less absurd. She had just been carried by a giant Venusaur's vine moving at supersonic speed, even if that speed was only held for a brief moment. did have a point, though. "Sygna Suits have been around for a while now," Shalin rebuffed. "I think it would take an Avatar to be able to nullify a Sygna Suit. And not the kind of Avatarship having a fully-mastered Sygna Suit granted. A true Avatar. But what Patron would let their wielder do such a thing...?"

{PC: 16}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
one on one [m][c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 16:50:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

When she mentioned the former Petalburg Captain’s name, he idly wondered how was doing these days. He knew that told him the other had retired early to take care of family-related things, and hoped the other man was doing well.

“You never know, Shalin,” he would hum after having enough time to gather his thoughts.

“What with Team Rocket out there, you know how shit like this goes. Pretty sure they also have access to Sygna Suits… they may even be developing a way to counter them as we speak.”

Because despite the idyllic little scenery that they had, war would rage on evermore, even in a quiet little hamlet like this.

“Hey, Alph. C’mon. Don’t be such a sourpuss,” he would chide the Lucario, who was still looking at the Venusaur and wondering just how this shit was going to work.

“Trust the system, eh? You can talk with Ro about the suit thing later.”

oh look who finally decided to get a sygna suit of his own

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
one on one [m][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 0:58:38 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
There was no doubt in her mind that Rocket had access to Sygna Suits. Shalin had used hers many times already; she was surprised she hadn't run into any Rockets using them at Dewford. What she hadn't had the chance to do was battle using her latest upgrades. Even so, the idea of what it could do to them made her shiver. "Hopefully I won't have to use any of this in battle anytime soon," she mused, though that was wishful thinking. Whipping across the battlefield and cleaving through Rockets was not an if. It was a when.

Shalin noticed the Lucario's quizzical look. "And remember, once you've really got the bond perfected, your suit can sync with two Pokémon, just like mine. If you need any help with using it, Lars, you know how to get ahold of me." Saria raised her vine above Sandy's back, letting the Captain drop onto the Flygon. "See you soon!" she waved as the dragon flew west, ready to ferry her home. She was going to take a nap; all that being whipped around was exhausting!

{PC: 16}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
one on one [m][c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 7:53:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)