[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RKS: REMIEL & ALEXEI
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 5:53:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

This is the second time has participated in this simulation. As far as he can tell, this is the first time has taken part in it. That being the case, the archaeologist takes the lead as they begin.[break][break]

"The last time I was here I resisted the pull," Remiel confides in his friend, standing before the dark hallway ahead of them. "This time, however, I'm determined to seek it out." Turning to Alexei, he smiles. "You have my back, right?"[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

ADVANCE INTO THE DARK[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & ALEXEI ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 17:32:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","birdbox"]RKS SIMULATION

“Y-you were here before?!” he exclaimed quietly as he looked around.

Okay, so maybe this wasn’t like the forests of northern Unova that terrified him; however fact of the matter was that the letter-like Pokémon unnerved him in more ways than one.

“As long as we can fight whatever comes out of—out of there, then definitely.”

He already had one of his hands in his pockets; fingers already curled around the Cherish Ball he brought along with him.

He was aware of his friend’s status as an Avatar, but did the other know about his secret?

advance into the dark — 50 rks points

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 19:38:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 19:42:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

They advance into the dark. And, frankly, it goes along as Remiel might have imagined it. The darkness intensifies the deeper they go in. Remiel can hardly see his hand in front of his face, much less Alexei. When he calls out to him, the sound seems to be immediately devoured by this all-encompassing darkness, too.[break][break]

There was no turning back now.
[break]

The royal hadn't been completely certain what they would find, but the whispers had given him a hint. Sure enough, after the mysterious force in there slams them against a wall, the culprits make themselves known. Or, perhaps more appropriately:[break][break]

UNOWN.
[break]

Despite the gaps in their telepathic message, Remiel was confident he could interpret the rest. "We're in danger if we stay here any longer. Let's go." He says between catching his breath. The darkness has finally let up enough for him to speak.[break][break]

"Are you okay, Alexei?"
[break]

FLEE[break]
PROCEED TO STAGE TWO
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 20:21:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

In a show of what felt like déjà vu, he followed where his friend’s voice was coming from.

“Y-you don’t need to tell me twice!” he called out, blinking as hard as he could manage because holy shit, why did the dark feel like it was pressing into his eyeballs? This was even worse than the time he’d almost been axed by a group of Litwick when he was a kid!

To make matters even worse, there were grossly-distorted words echoing in his mind; it felt like a thousand little eyeballs were following their every move.

“There you are,” he gasped once he was able to pick out his friend’s silhouette from the darkness.

“To answer your question as honestly as possible? I… I don’t know. But… we have to keep going… I’m trying to figure out something. Something that I encountered in—in here the last time.”

flee.

[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:14:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The Hoenn region has plunged into war. Battles are waged between Team Rocket and the League throughout the land. From this high on MT. CHIMNEY, you can see the destruction taking place. Cities groan as earthquakes raze buildings. Flames burn through forests and fields.[break][break]

Farhan, a Kindler, stands before you. He seems to be protecting the volcano's mouth for whatever reason. As a bead of sweat rolls down his cheek, the man says: "do you come in peace, or to violate this sacred mountain?"[break][break]

He waits, pokeballs in hand. His gaze rests on a peculiar device you have hauled up here. It looks like a bomb of some kind.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Aid him.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:22:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel nods. And, ultimately, the two proceed into the next RKS SIMULATION. This time, however, they find themselves in a war-torn HOENN. With the benefit of the high vantage point that MT. CHIMNEY gave them, the pair could see destruction and calamity stretch as far as the eye could see.[break][break]

If the royal had to guess, it was yet another LEAGUE-ROCKET skirmish plaguing the region.[break][break]

Upon taking notice of the KINDLER, however, their attention shifts. "I'm not in the habit of violating sacred things," Remiel responds, following the man's line of sight to find some sort of device sitting beside them. Well... that certainly was rather incriminating, wasn't it? "Might this be of use to you?" He inquires next, hoping to curb suspicion.[break][break]

AID HIM[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 19:21:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The next thing he comprehends after fleeing those creepy ‘ruins’ is another Hoenn; it reminds him of the time when Mount Chimney almost blew up in the middle of the night, and his friend had come out of it with a selfie that had a rampaging ‘legendary Pokémon’ in the background…

“I know you,” he began quietly the moment he realized who his friend was talking to… it was…

It was the very same man that he’d encountered at Mount Chimney when he’d brought the drum from another realm there.

Looking over at what had seemingly appeared near them, he shook his head.

“Why would we destroy something sacred to you?” he followed up Remiel’s statement in agreement. Oh, the things he knew about Mount Chimney…

“I don’t want to blow up an active volcano. No way,” he added with a shake of his head.

aid him — 50 rks points.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 9:17:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to aid him. Farhan sighs in relief and his fellow Kindlers take the heavy device, ready to deploy it as a defensive mechanism against any intruding forces. As they haul it away, Farhan is quick to offer gratitude:[break][break]

"thank you... ever since our moltres' cousin sided with rocket, the volcano has been a site of great contention." Farhan wipes sweat off his brow.[break][break]

His Torkoal mews, alerting them to trouble ahead.[break][break]

"quick. we must set up defenses."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Prepare defenses.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 9:24:16 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Alexei knew him? Remiel casts his friend a curious look. There was something utterly familiar about this man, he supposed. Perhaps he'd seen him on some sort of mobile app? Nevertheless, the mewl of a TORKOAL puts them all to attention, quickly clearly away any time for questions.[break][break]

"Right," He says, watching as the man's aides take away the mysterious device that had been placed beside them. Reaching for his belt, the man summons a MUDSDALE with the toss of a Luxury Ball. Then, in one swift motion, he mounts it.[break][break]

"I'll have LUCIENNE here dig some trenches along the perimeter. That'll make breaching Mt. Chimney much more difficult for land-based enemy forces." He says, nodding to confirm the idea with both men before trotting off to do so.[break][break]

It isn't long into this defensive prep, however, that both he and feel a shift in the simulation. In an instant, they find themselves upon a ship at open sea. The storm that plagues it, however, soon reveals itself to be none other than:[break][break]

[break]

PREPARE DEFENSES[break]
Proceed to Stage Three.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 18:29:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yep,” he nodded quietly in his friend’s direction. Although, he wondered if this Farhan would recognize—or at least realize—what the hell he was saying.

“Well, me and my partner—he wasn’t my partner back then, but he is now—came out to our Mount Chimney and we poked around the place. I ended up… getting a Heatran,” he continued; having to mouth the last part of the sentence in case things got out of hand.

He would help with widening the trenches that the Mudsdale was digging before he felt the world around him shift

“Oh, I fucking hate this,” he groaned as he realized where they’d ended up this time—since this was the ship, he was pretty sure that…

The brother would come.

Just to be on the safe side, he would pop the Cherish Ball he had along with him, before summoning the Tornadus to accompany them out here, in this fucking ‘storm’.

proceed to stage three.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 18:34:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 18:45:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

His MUDSDALE neighs with panic as it stands on its hind legs, forcing Remiel to grip onto its reins tightly. Once it's back on all fours, the royal is swift to dismount it before recalling it into its Luxury Ball. A ship at open sea, during such a violent storm, was no place to be riding a horse, after all.[break][break]

Crashing into one of the masts on their feeble little vessel, he holds on tight as another ferocious wave crashes into them, washing over the deck and threatening to sweep them away with it. It's only after the water clears from his eyes that Remiel notices it: an unusually low-hanging cloud approaching them. Alexei voiced his displeasure shortly thereafter.[break][break]

Though awed by the sight of both TORNADUS and THUNDURUS, Remiel is certain this is a recipe for disaster. So he summons his AMPHAROS into the fray, and it instantly grips him for dear life as the ship rocks back and forth. With the orb at the end of its tail shining bright like a beacon, FOUCAULT aims it at the opposing threat.[break][break]

"Are you sure this is a good idea?!" Remiel calls out to Alexei over the roar of winds and rain. Just to be safe, he rolls up his sleeve to reveal a MEGA BRACELET there. "The FORCES OF NATURE weren't often known to play nice with one another!"[break][break]

ROLEPLAY INTERMISSION[break]
Simulation pending.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 18:58:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“No, see, here’s the thing!” he shouted over the pouring train; the howling wind almost pitching him over the side.

He knows that his ‘brother’ isn’t real!” he added while the boat they were on continued to pitch wildly into the belly of the storm that was shaking it.

Even though there was an incoming threat that was whipping its tail menacingly, his own cloudman calmly glared at the apparition that took his brother’s form, before huffing and getting ready to throw out a perfect-accuracy Hurricane should the other come too close.

“I don’t know how he knows, it’s just that—it’s always been that way!” he would add as the rain lashed across his entire body; soaking him down to the bone.

a lull, if one can call it that.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights