[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a messy workshop. Various material, tools, and machinery surround you all and a workbench. On the workbench is a broken PokeGear. It does not bear the Silph symbol; instead, it bears an odd logo instead:[break][break]

[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy it and the workshop.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RKS: REMIEL & KAZIMIR
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 9:57:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Taking on this simulation beside of all people was a welcome surprise. It had been some time since he'd interacted with the man. They stood in a workshop together, peering at a broken POKEGEAR on the worktable.[break][break]

"We should attempt to fix it," Remiel says, carefully lifting the device with two fingers to inspect it. "Perhaps it will lead us towards some answers, don't you think?" The symbol transcribed upon it certainly did not leave his periphery, however.[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

FIND MATERIALS TO FIX IT[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & KAZIMIR ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 6:26:21 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

was probably one of the few last people he thought he'd be doing these sort of simulations with. The two didn't really have a history with one another but they were both from the wonderful region of Galar. It sort of was nice to have two guys from the same foreign land work together on a puzzle like this. At the very least Remiel was probably the smarter of the two. So for now he'd follow his lead.

"Probably. It is a Pokegear. What else are we gonna use it for? Make a call?" Who would even answer on the opposite side if they did? Unless it was programmed to do so in this virtual simulation. "Well I'll look for parts, you try to put it back together. Should be a piece of cake that way."

FIND MATERIALS TO FIX IT
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 14:28:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Together, you eventually find the necessary parts and painstakingly repair the device. After a little while, a voice rings out from the machine. It's like a walkie-talkie: "maldacena here. are you having fun? isn't the simulated universe fascinating? however, i'd be careful if i were you. you never know who's watching!"[break][break]

Regardless of your level of familiarity with this member of the DRK Triad, it does not make what they say any less unsettling.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave or take the device.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 22:20:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Yes, Remiel had heard of these. They were typically rather mundane devices, weren't they? Though to find one here, in this simulation, with that symbol... that in itself led him to believe it might be more than that. So, following Kazimir's lead here, the royal finds a small set of equipment before assembling his components.[break][break]

Together, they set about fixing the mysterious PokeGear. Eventually, Remiel manages to get it working before a voice erupts from its speaker. MALDACENA. He's heard that name before. And, though unsettled by the idea that they were being watched, the ranger shakes his head. "Breaking or leaving the device behind won't make any difference. We should take it." He suggests.[break][break]

And, just as he begins to commit to the idea, they are transported to another simulation.[break][break]

LEAVE OR TAKE THE DEVICE[break]
PROCEED TO STAGE TWO[break]
WHACK-A-DITTO
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 8:55:01 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

MALDACENA?

The name doesn't quite ring a bell but it sure does sound ominous. Something about it doesn't sit right with Kazimir himself especially with the bit about someone probably watching them. With info about the DRK Triad always having some kind of eye on them then this was just another possible piece of the puzzle to figuring them out. Only more dives into this simulation would probably enlighten him to it all.

"Don't worry. Stuff like this you don't just leave behind. Plus I always wanted one of these before they went outta style." He couldn't remember just how many old relics he used to collect back in the day. This was no different as he picked up the Pokegear and brought it along with them. Though he had to wonder just what could they gain from taking it with them if this whole world was one big computer game. Eh it'll probably work itself out in the end.

TAKING THE DEVICE

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 12:35:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in a child's toy room, but it is more akin to that of a wonderful emporium. Large alphabet blocks, train sets, SUBSTITUTE plushies and SNORLAX cushions surround and tower above you.[break][break]

There are no exits. However, there is a plaque that reads: "find the Ditto and you will be granted escape."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Start hitting everything.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exercise a strategic approach.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 12:56:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

How odd and utterly creepy.
[break]

Remiel can't imagine what they're doing in a child's room. When he takes a look around and realizes there is no apparent exit, he can't imagine this bodes well. "I suppose we're meant to find a DITTO," He remarks, pointing out the plaque on the wall nearby. "How do you wish to go about this, Mr. Wynter?"[break][break]

Remiel had a few Ditto of his own and knew they had one flaw in their transformative abilities that immediately gave them away: the eyes. However, in this case, pointing them out in a room full of toys with similar beady stares was considerably more difficult. He sighs as he picks up a Snorlax plushie and examines it with a gentle squeeze.[break][break]

"I despise being watched."
[break]

ROLEPLAY INTERMISSION[break]
SIMULATION PENDING.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 5:50:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Finding a needle in a haystack was it?

He could do this for hours if afforded to him but he didn't want to waste the time of a royal. Still his other approach might take them too long as well, hitting everything till it breaks would take some time even between the both of them. Why were there so many toys?!

"Well. Maybe we can lure it out. Or rather..." He picks up one of the Substitute dolls and gives it a good squeeze, crushing it in his hands as it morphs into a ball, "Scare it out."

A wicked grin spreads on the man's face as he lets the doll return to its shape before grabbing it by the head and twisting it around. "After all if we can't FIND this little Ditto we might need to do something drastic!" His voice carries through the toybox room they found themselves in, "Like say break everything in here! After all I'm sure a little Ditto wouldn't want to be torn to pieces wouldn't you say Remy?!"

With that last sentence he twists the head off the doll and lets stuffing pour out of it as he holds the two pieces with an apologetic "Oops."

EXERCISE A STRATEGIC APPROACH

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 6:36:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Scare it out?
[break]

Remiel supposes he can employ some tactics he'd learned during his time as a ROCKET ADMIN. He wasn't sure how well that would translate with a DITTO, however. Kazimir, of course, seems to be the 'act first and think about it later' type.[break][break]

After his little show, the royal can't help but chuckle and roll his eyes. "I'm not sure intimidation is the key here, my friend. But I have another idea," He adds, unclipping a Luxury Ball from his belt to summon a LA REINE FURFROU.[break][break]

"Maria, ODOR SLEUTH."[break][break]

[break][break]

Woof woof!
[break]

EXERCISE A STRATEGIC APPROACH[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 6:38:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Searching this way takes some time. However, there is less destruction. Less chaos. Eventually, you find the DITTO that had been masquerading as one of many toys in the room.[break][break]

You hear a human voice emanating from the DITTO'S MOUTH: "how fascinating! when given the opportunity for aggression catharsis, the subjects decide to proceed meticulously and thoughtfully."[break][break]

A never-before-seen door materializes on the other side of the room.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave through the door.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 1:33:57 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Well I thought it was a good idea."

Granted it could have been less violent he just assumed a computer would pick up on the threat. Guess that proved wrong. As the prince's dog sniffed out the Ditto Kaz lent a hand at squeezing any and everything to find the real deal. Took a bit longer but luckily their efforts weren't waasted and they were presented with a way out of this room and onto the next level.

"Ready to head on outta here your Highness? All these eyes looking at us are starting to creep me out." Opening the door open he held it open for Remiel, royals first and all that.

LEAVE THROUGH THE DOOR

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 11:35:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel grips the DITTO in his hand, keeping it from slipping through his fingers with the occasional ELECTRIC SHOCK. Eventually, it speaks. Nothing interesting, though. Just confirmation of things he already knew.[break][break]

Casting the little imposter into the pile of plushies nearby, the AVATAR sighs. "I am," He answers Kazimir, taking the invite to walk through the open door with no hesitation. His Furfrou, of course, trails behind him with an elegant little trot.[break][break]

"Let's see what's next."
[break]

LEAVE THROUGH THE DOOR[break]
Proceed to Stage Three.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 11:36:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 7:09:03 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Xatu freaked him out when he was little and they still freak him out now. The way their eyes just stared into...nothing and everything all at once. "Y'know sometimes ya gotta wonder why Xatu just sort of stare-"

His words were ended as a new reality flashed into his mind. He was home in Galar, Wyndon to be exact. Yet the town was empty as the streets were bare. Looking down he found himself in what he could only describe as some sort of combat gear. The uniform of a soldier, the modern day knight, and in his hand was a sword who's steel was stainless and glistening in the small bits of sunlight that pierced through the cloudy sky above.

As he looked in the reflection of the sword he saw that hair had grown all around his face into a finely kept beard and mustache and he could tell that his skin had aged somewhat. Perhaps he was pushing thirty? Time to take it all in wasn't in supply as the sound of howls echoed all around him as the sky started to turn purple above him. Even if he didn't know what or where he was he knew that a fight was coming so he took his sword with a tight grip and readied himself.

RECEIVE A VISION OF THE PAST