POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 16:34:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Wils,

[break][break] Merry Christmas!! Hope you, Bo and Ro are doing great. I'll stop by later with some more gifts for Ro and Bo.

[break][break] Here's a Torterra to help your garden! She's really sweet, so I hope she'll get along well with Gideon and Crocus. She sort of reminds me of Leila, in a way!

[break][break] 'Pokeball is packaged with a bulbasaur-themed hat and mittens set'

[break][break] Love you lots!!

[break][break] Your best friend,
[break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
GIFTS FROM OLLIE [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 16:39:05 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Freya,

[break][break] Dunno if you celebrate; you're probably working like is. Make sure not to overwork!!

[break][break] 'Pokeball is packaged with a small care package, with snacks and a water bottle'

[break][break] Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to you and your family! I've been thinking about what you said on the beach, that we should think about family in times of struggle. I decided I'm gonna follow your advice, and first step is with you! You're part of my League family, ya know. I know you like dragons, so hope this one suits!

[break][break] Let's go ice skating again!

[break][break] Talk to you soon,
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GIFTS FROM OLLIE [GIFT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:16:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE/GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]