POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 1:39:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Remy,

[break][break] Heya Mr. Ambassador! Oh well, Ex-Ambassador. Well, hope you're having a happy holiday season! Thanks for the working with Penny and I on the HOLIDAY PARTY, and hope you're having an EGGNOG-FUL chrysler season!

[break][break] Hey, Remy, what's the coolest thing you ever found on an dig site? I bet you found some real cool things. You should tell my friend all about it - oh wait, you two are already friends aren't cha? Haha!

[break][break] I have to come by to ask you some questions about my Tyrantrum. He's been acting up lately! Did you know he drank all the eggnog in my fridge?!

[break][break] The Sirfetch'd here is to keep you safe, just in case, ya know? I've heard about the Rocket attacks... and also, this little Tyrunt is someone we rescued and saved with POKEMON HOME.

[break][break] 'Pokeballs are packaged with some homemade (badly decorated) sugar cookies, an emergency number for the rangers in case of emergency, and a Shiny Tyrantrum-sweatshirt'

[break][break] Anyways, here's some gifts to tide you over for the holiday season. I know things in the League are never easy, but you're doing real great work with the AMNESTY PROGRAM and I can't wait for what's in store for us next year.

[break][break] Warmly yours, [break]
[break]
HEAD RANGER

DRAMPA OOCly FROM JAYDEN

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
KRISTMAS KRINGLES TO MR. GALAR [GIFT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:16:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE/GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]