awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
TIER 1
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 11:20:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,600,700|Playfair+Display:400,700|Libre+Baskerville:400]

[newclass=.fg-box] --fg-accent:#6E85AB; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EoonguK.png)!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","fg-box"]

[attr="class","fg-lyrics"]

head

scientist

illeana

reyes

[attr="class","fg-post"]

A DEBT REPAID[break][break]

THE REKINDLING OF SPIRIT[break][break]

The day after HOENNYULE, HEAD SCIENTIST ILLEANA REYES finds a neatly wrapped gift box on her desk. On it is a post-it note and, scrawled in rather familiar writing, it reads: I SUPPOSE I CAME TOO EARLY.[break][break]

Attached to the gift box is a letter:[break][break]

Illeana,[break][break]

I do not write this letter lightly. Despite recent collaborations— at my lab or the RKS SIMULATIONS— I know the gap between us remains vast and dark. I've seen the look in your eye when I cross your path. I feel your mood shift when I approach.[break][break]

Though I've endeavored to do much good this year, I know some of you wish I was still a part of TEAM ROCKET or dead: because then things would be easier. You could see the line drawn in the sand clearly and hate me freely. But that is not the case.[break][break]

I've begun to come to terms with the idea that I might never— truly— atone for the sins I've committed against you. More than that, you might never come to forgive me. Though I am disconsolate at the idea of you carrying around this bitterness in your heart for the rest of your life, I assure you that I understand.[break][break]

I shattered your trust. I betrayed you. And I squandered what we had. No matter what may come in the future, I will forever suffer with the weight of those mistakes.[break][break]

In the spirit of the holiday, however, I wanted to at least show you a bit of gratitude. If you refuse to accept it on my behalf then, please, accept it on that of ZEKROM's. Your willingness to help us, despite our past, is something we cherish greatly. Hopefully, someday, all of us can work together to realize an IDEAL WORLD.[break][break]

Enclosed is something I meant to give to you some time ago: a RELIC from SINNOH. It had been locked away within a TEAM ROCKET warehouse before my defection. Against the devious efforts of a new ADMIN in the underground, I managed to safely reclaim it. I now rightfully entrust it to you for safekeeping.[break][break]

May your new year be blessed and full of prosperity, Illeana. My door is always open for you.[break][break]

Remiel[break][break]

[attr="class","fg-circ"]

[attr="class","fg-cred"]SELKIE

[newclass=.fg-box] width:500px; height:600px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background:url(http://placehold.it/500x600/333/eee); box-shadow:0px 0px 10px rgba(0,0,0,.25); margin:10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-circ] width:250px; height:250px; position:absolute; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.25); z-index:1; transform:rotate(45deg) scale(1); transition:.5s ease; transition-delay:1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-box:hover .fg-circ] transform:rotate(45deg) scale(0); transition:.5s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post] position:absolute; top:600px; z-index:2; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.85); width:calc(100%); height:calc(100%); padding:0px; transition:.5s ease; text-align:justify; color:#999; transition-delay:.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-box:hover .fg-post] top:0px; transition:.5s ease; transition-delay:.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post b] font:700 13px roboto; color:var(--fg-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post i] border-bottom:1px solid var(--fg-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post a] display:block; text-align:center; color:var(--fg-accent); font:600 13px roboto!important; margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post div] margin:75px; font:400 13px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; transition:.25s ease; height:450px; overflow:auto; padding-right:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post div::-webkit-scrollbar] width:10px; border:0px; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--fg-accent); border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-post div::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0)!important; border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-lyrics] cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-lyrics h1] margin:0px; font:700 35px/35px Playfair Display; text-transform:uppercase; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; color:#fafafa; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-lyrics h2] margin:0px; width:220px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font:700 25px/25px playfair display; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fafafa; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-lyrics h2:before] content:''; margin-right:10px; height:1px; background-color:#fafafa; flex-grow:1; box-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-lyrics h2:after] content:''; margin-left:10px; height:1px; background-color:#fafafa; flex-grow:1; box-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-lyrics h3] margin:0px; width:220px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; text-transform:uppercase; font:400 82px/82px Libre Baskerville; color:#fafafa; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-lyrics h4] margin:0px; font:400 18px/18px Libre Baskerville; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fafafa; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-cred] margin-top:-10px; font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fg-cred a] font:700 7px roboto; [/newclass]
💖[break][break]

[break]

[img style="max-width:100%;" title="♀️ Shiny Dratini (Marvel Scale): Agility, Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Thunder Wave, Dragon Dance" src="https://i.imgur.com/rJ8aJk6.png"]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TIER 1
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 3:23:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
I LOVE YOUUUUUUU THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BELOVED APPLIN CRISP OSLO MWAH MWAH
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIER 1
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 23:17:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]