POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 7:08:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift olliegift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Lars,

[break][break] How's the old man life treating you? Haha! Hope you're having a good Christmas. Make sure to stay cozy and warm, alright? But not too cozy — your bones'll get old if you don't move 'em.

[break][break] 'Enclosed is a pokeball in a blue box; an Alto-Marean Ranger uniform that looks ... suspiciously familiar, and a small blond bobblehead that looks also suspiciously familiar'

[break][break] Hope you like the gifts! (I got the bobblehead at a local fair— I got one on my desk too, haha! Looks just like you.)

[break][break] I'll stop by Verdanturf once I get done with this paperwork. Save some carbonara for me, okay?!

[break][break]

[break]
HEAD RANGER

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".olliegift"]--accent:#D4A43B!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RANGER GIFTS: LARS & RAZZ [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 7:13:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift olliegift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Razz,

[break][break] Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas from the Rangers.

[break][break] It's been a while. How are you? Hope Slateport's doing well! Let me know if there's anything you need — I'll be sure to send whatever supplies you need straight on over.

[break][break] Hey... how's ? I mean. Sorry. I probably shouldn't ask that.

[break][break] Anyways! Hope you're doing good, and try not to get too drunk on eggnog! Haha! Not that I think you would. You're such a stickler for that kinda thing.

[break][break] 'Enclosed is a blue box containing a pokeball; and an overly large sweatshirt depicting two Meowstic and a badly drawn ... almost as if Ollie had drawn it himself. The words "RAZZ-TASTIC ADVENTURES AWAIT' can be read on the back of the sweatshirt'

[break][break] Hope you like the gifts. I'll stop by Slateport some time; do you know of any good burger places?

[break][break]

[break]
HEAD RANGER

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".olliegift"]--accent:#D4A43B!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 15:44:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
“You binch. So that was where one of my other uniforms disappeared off to! You always have a habit of sneaking into my place and grabbing the one that fits you, huh? After all this time?”

(he snorts.)

“You know I’ve always got the OG ingredients for carbonara ready, none of that heavy cream, bacon, and mushrooms shit. My nonna would rise from the dead to chastise me if I dare make the bastardized version of it.”
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 6:47:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break] / (canceled)