POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 20:05:35 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift olliegift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Gwen!!

[break][break] Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas from the Rangers.

[break][break] 'Enclosed is a red box containing a pokeball, and a warm orange infinity scarf'

[break][break] Hope you like the gifts! This Darumaka is one we rehabilitated through POKEMON HOME; I'm really excited to get to work with you. Also, he and this scarf should keep you warm — Hoenn's kinda colder than usual lately!

[break][break]

[break]
HEAD RANGER

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".olliegift"]--accent:#D4A43B!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
RANGER GIFTS: GWEN [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 4:41:16 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift olliegift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

RE: A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Good evening, Captain! Er, Head Ranger! I forget the title...

[break][break] Thank you very much for the gifts. It would be an honor to look after this little guy! He'll definitely keep me warm if this scarf doesn't do the job!

[break][break] I don't know how much Freya spoke with you about, but I'm pretty good with tech stuff. I've fixed up electric fences and more back home, moving along to light fixtures, monitors, etc. Sure, I'm not technically certified, but I know how to make things do what they need to.

[break][break] Hope to work with you soon! Thanks for allowing me to help out, and I'll keep an ear out. Stay Warm!

[break][break]

[break]
POKEMON RANGER

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".olliegift"]--accent:#D4A43B!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RANGER GIFTS: GWEN [GIFT]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 6:08:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]