milky

mari
she/her
march 2
ambrette, kalos
bi
assistant
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mari
marilee beaufort
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 20:46:54 GMT
marilee beaufort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

One day in December, coincidentally on 's birthday, he will arrive to his office to find a small package on his desk. It is a luxuriously festive wrapped gift, a white box with a shimmering gold and red tinsel. Within it is a pokeball and a deep blue pocket square.

[break][break] A small note reads:

[break][break] 'Happy Holidays, sir! Thank you for the dinner the other night. Please accept this gift in return from the Beaufort family. — '

[break][break] If looks up from his desk, he would see his secretary sitting at her desk as always, if only a slight blush adorning her cheeks before she ducks behind her computer screen.

[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaygift"]--accent:#80687A!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 20:57:58 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Golden eyes contemplated Mari from a distance as she tapped away at her keyboard. Julien tucked the note away in a drawer of his desk, then slipped both Pokéball and pocket square into the pocket of his suit and returned to work. [break][break]

Later, on the last workday of the year, Mari would find a small envelope on her desk. If she were to open it, she'd find an elegant thank you card written in Julien's precise script and two perfectly crisp 100 PD bills. [break][break]

Dear Miss Mari, [break][break]

I appreciate the kind gifts you left on my desk. I had not thought you knew my birthday, but I see surprises come in all forms. Treat yourself with this small token of my thanks. [break][break]

Have a wonderful new year. [break][break]

Sincerely, [break]
J. Demassieux

TAGS[break]
NOTES – I accept this gift! Thank you so much!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 3:56:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE/GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]