POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 2:41:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift jaygift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Dear Tori:

[break][break] Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. Hope you are having a good winter season.

[break][break] I am glad to see you back in Hoenn. We are due for a meeting. I will check my schedule and send you a date. In the meantime, please see this gift.

[break][break] 'Enclosed is a pokeball in silver tinsel, wrapped in a red bow alongside a fine Kantonian wine and satin gloves'

[break][break] Hopefully not much has changed. If you have any issues raising this Cufant, please let me know.

[break][break]

Sincerely, [break]

[break] ROCKET ADMIN

CUFANT IS FROM OLLIE'S GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaygift"]--accent:#80687A!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
DEAR VICTORIA BECKETT [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 8:52:56 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift torigift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO (or whoever you choose)

Dear Jayden:

[break][break] Thanks for the gifts, I'll take good care of them.

[break][break] I look forward to catching up with you some more. I feel like there's lots to go over. Please consider this gift as thanks. If it displeases you I can get you another.

[break][break] ' attached was a pokeball wrapped in a clear gift box with red fluff and silver tinsel inside. The outside of the box itself was adorned with a silver bow. In addition to the pokémon, a set of luxury cufflinks, decorated with natural blue and white-sapphires and diamonds around the rim, was secured within a royal blue box inside of the gift box. ' (example)

[break][break] Keep in touch.

[break][break]

Sincerely, [break]

[break][break] ( P.S. I couldn't find any dark or ghost that were free for me to give! Please let me know if you'd like something else Milky and I'll roll for you and give you an additional pkmn <3 - from Arti )

GARCHOMP FROM SERENA'S GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".torigift"]--accent:#a882b1!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DEAR VICTORIA BECKETT [GIFT]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 8:38:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]