April 25
Rustboro
Bi
Ranger
Cadet
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime7
Christopher Carter
Hrunting
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 15:03:35 GMT
Christopher Carter Avatar

Peaceful days on a peaceful route. He did not mind that. Nor running seemingly mundane errands like the one that had brought him to Oldale on this cool winter day. He certainly knew that he was still relatively low on the rungs, so these sorts of matters were to be expected. Plus, he got to fix something for that nice old man at a shop while he was there, so a good deed was also already completed.

Hence, he was letting his Starly fly freely as he roamed the route back towards home, dodging the occasional frozen puddle. There was not a lot of snow on this route or anything like that but it was still early enough in the morning that the dew and small rain puddles had frozen over, presenting smaller dangers. Not enough to truly be much an issue, but he still had to watch his step, sometimes dodging onto the half-frozen grass on the side of the road when he came across a bigger one. On the flip-side though, the mud here and there was also frozen, so he wouldn’t quite ruin his boots either way.

Still, as he looked up at the soaring Starly, he could not help but think that the little one had it a lot easier.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Hrunting
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 9:13:45 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"hey! we weren't expecting to run into anyone else today, but it's nice to see another person out here."[break][break]

he calls out to the stranger, stepping back onto the path he had ventured off of earlier to chase down a wild pokemon. joining him is his trusty type: null that barks in greeting.[break][break]

"it's been real quiet recently. think it's the weather."[break][break]

DUO WILD
[break]

[break]
elec/grass

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hrunting
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 23:47:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAFEON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASS WHISTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZEBSTRIKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOTOR DRIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ION DELUGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Chris, CC
Male
April 25
Rustboro
Bi
Ranger
Cadet
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime7
Christopher Carter
Hrunting
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 20:46:29 GMT
“New Year’s chill is always serene,” he mused in reply. It was probably more due to many people having gone home over the holidays, meaning the normal hustle and bustle was on a bit of a time-out. The weather certainly did play into it, too. Even the grasses were taking it easy, only lazily trying to reach towards the skies themselves.

Yet, not all of them were quite the same. While he did not ignore the newcomer, of course, he spotted something else moving from the corner of his eyes. He was here, in part, to catch Pokemon, after all. And he saw something moving through the tall-grass to his left. Something that may or may not have come across as part of the grass, really. “It seems like we are not quite as alone as though. It looks like a grass type from here.”

JAMES BAKER
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 4:23:39 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i think...that's a leafeon!"[break][break]

and his supsicions are correct, the wild grass-type revealing itself after a beat only to disappear entirely, chased away by a rowdy zebstrika.[break][break]

it turns towards them, firing off a DISCHARGE which startles james. "wait!" his type: null leaps in front of the way, taking the attack before firing back with an AERIAL ACE.[break][break]

after a moment, james tosses a pokeball, wanting to defuse the situation.[break][break]

CATCHING ZEBSTRIKA
[break]

[break]
elec/grass

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:02:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VICTREEBEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ZEBSTRIKA!

close tab

played by

Lime

Chris, CC
Male
April 25
Rustboro
Bi
Ranger
Cadet
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime7
Christopher Carter
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 18:58:50 GMT

“A shame,” he just mused as he watched the Leafeon run away before he even had gotten a Pokeball out. There briefly ensued a fight, but he figured that he better stay out of that. That Zebstrika had just attacked a trainer, after all. And while Starly did come back towards them, it was the other’s Pokemon that was already taking care of the matter.

Plus, this was not a Starly matter anyway. The little one might be struck by stray electric bolts from the discharge – much like a nearby Treecko had been, which was dazedly stumbling out of the tall grass. Just in time for Starly to bop it over in a fly-by. Chris sighed at the eager display of violence, but used the Pokeball he had brought up already on the Treecko instead.

“You are alright over there, right,” he asked the other trainer, more out of formality.

- catching Treecko

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:23:51 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'm fine, thanks!"[break][break]

wihle he appreciates the concern shown by the stranger, james wasn't in any real danger, not when he has his type: null with him. the synthetic pokemon was built with his own hands, after all.[break][break]

"how are you?" he calls back, feeling it only polite to ask in return.[break][break]

SKIPPING
[break]

[break]
elec/grass

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 7:36:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SONIC BOOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOLTUND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TREECKO!

close tab

played by

Lime

Chris, CC
Male
April 25
Rustboro
Bi
Ranger
Cadet
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime7
Christopher Carter
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 21:06:34 GMT
He’d figured. Still probably best to ask, if only to be polite. This world was filled with dangerous animals capable of flinging elemental attacks at people, after all. It was important to keep a good rapport with one’s fellow trainers.

Well, not like he was some amazing trainer or anything. He was barely reining in his Starly, which had already taken off again and was picking a fight with a Boltund now, seemingly enjoying that the dog was unable to really hit it while in the air. “Me? Oh, I am fine. Things tend to not really attack me for some reason, anyway.” Not that he knew how or why. But wild ones tended not to mess with him too much.

Or maybe it was just confirmation bias. He shrugged. Then Starly, obviously getting even more overeager, summoned up a small whirlwind with its wings, sending the Boltund briefly flying and landing, bedazzled, near them. The little bird chirped appreciatively, as if indicating just how proud it was of presenting prey to its trainer. Which was at least reciprocated with another throw of a ball. “Though, admittedly, my new Starly seems almost too eager to pick fights, really.”

- catching Boltund

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:32:06 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it's most likely a territorial thing. most attack because they feel threatened."[break][break]

he explains, drawing from knowledge gained through working for aeos. he isn't much of a trainer but he's had to learn to be better at it. hence his visit out here to route 102 today.[break][break]

"starly's cute! what'd you name it?"[break][break]

SKIPPING
[break]

[break]
elec/grass

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hrunting
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:42:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IVYSAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] INGRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOMBRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURE POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE BOLTUND!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights