176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
vct: dylan and tori
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 8:55:42 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

The stiff breeze helped whisk away the ribbons of mist trailing from his nose, Dylan hastily cramming a nicotine pen back into his pocket. All the while his Grimmsnarl gave him a concerned look. Dylan stood there, rocking a distressed sweater, jeans, and a windbreaker.

Grimmsnarl's worry grew as Dylan walked over to a vending machine around the corner, getting out an energy drink. He popped the tab, the carbonation making the can rattle. Dylan glanced over his shoulder, quick to change the subject. "This shouldn't surprise you anymore. What do you want for dinner? I'll grill fish for us when we get home."

He said, before that ogre of his pointed a finger forward. Dylan glanced at his phone, before looking up. They were in a plaza, crowd slowly backing up. Sure looked like her. Dylan walked across the length of the field, offering his free hand to shake. "I don't believe we've met." He said, sipping at his drink. "I'm Dylan, and you are?"

3/3 health, no gimmick
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 17:57:44 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Tori." she answered as she took his hand. The first few batches of battles she'd had were all done in some of the pop up arena's around the city. But as of recently she and Osiris had enjoyed their little scenic battles every now and then. "And this is Osiris." she said as she briefly introduced her partner. [break][break]

"You ready to battle?" she said as she gave a nod towards his cigarette and drink. "I don't mind waiting a touch for you to be done with your break."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 3/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 tl;dr:[break]
- introductions <3[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 9:22:01 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Dylan balled up his windbreaker, and threw it into the crowd with a smirk on his face. He did so seconds from breaking away from his handshake with Tori. He then hit his little nicotine vaporizer as he walked away, red and white stripes like a candy cane. Over his shoulder he glanced back at her, his nose slowly letting off steam.

All the while Osiris was eye to eye with Dylan's Grimmsnarl. The two trainers breaking away was followed by the ogre flexing his muscles, hair coiled around them. "You don't need to wait on me. In fact... The man who trained me said real life doesn't have referees for your fights. You should've swung first."

He said, turning back to face her. He thumbed the bottom of his sweater, untucking it from his jeans. Grimmsnarl curled up and pounced, hoping to start with Foul Play.

m52JLMf8

3/3 health, no gimmick
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 20:36:43 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

This was Victoria's attempt at being polite. But it was no biggie. If he wanted the fight to begin, the so be it. As their opponent rushed them 'foul play' in mind. Osiris was quick to mitigate some of the attack with a QUICK GUARD. From there, once the distance between them was minimal he aimed to use CLOSE COMBAT, a favored move of his. A barrage of blows was aimed at his opponent. To gauge if he would able to weather the storm. [break][break]

Ap5xj9OF

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 3/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 tl;dr:[break]
- introductions <3[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 1:53:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
n/a

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: