Genevieve Cromwell
VCT: Genny vs Mint
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 2:23:49 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Twelve.[break][break]

Genny's gone through the ringer today. Eating food, and enjoying some good ol' Pokemon battles, this Vital City Tournament was a great lesson in practice. It gave her styles of combat she wanted to keep to, and made her learn the importance of each fight. How to use Dynamax properly, how to use the surrounding. Gordo's tactic was strong with SAND RUSH. But she knows she can't always rely on the sandstorm.[break][break]

In the midst of an alleyway, there seemed to be a more back alley arena. And there, she felt her heart pound. Something told her to move. To take the scene. "Will another challenger come and fight? Come now?" said one of the background announcers, and Genny fights her way forward. Fists clinched, as she and Gordo walk.[break][break]

"Me." she calls out, Gordo mimicking her point back by pointing at himself, the little green Sandshrew nibbling quietly on what looked like popcorn.[break][break]

The sun sits lazily above everyone... awaiting for Genny's challenger to come from the stands, the audience. For some reason, she feels a need to battle here.[break][break]

Call it a little fate.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, TRACK: Pave Your Way[break]
- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 4/4[break]
- The only Tekken track on Genny's LIST. Genny enters a back alley arena, as the next one to be challenged. She's ready to go with Gordo.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 6:44:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint had stepped onto the stage more or less waiting for a match. But it was more so a little break. More than once he'd gotten up a couple of times only to realize the people coming up just wanted to say hi or take a photo. Probably because he was streaming. "Ohmygosh thank you so much!! I love your clay miniature pokemon haha! Thank you!" he said holding a couple of fan gifts in his arms but mainly holding up a miniature purple zigzagoon. His only little Zabaglione for his desk. [break][break]

As he finished calling out their ig username the MCs call and announce an actual opponent. Finally. Took them long enough. He felt a twinge of recognition which he hides expertly by just tilting his head to the side curiously before nodding over at Straciatella forward and waving. His Rotom zooms above the pair before zipping in close to and Gordo for the stream. "Hey! Name's Mint, and she's Straciatella. Let's have a good match!" he said.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | time to make dynamax money[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/ce/a9/C0T6u7bJ_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
lead, follow, or get out of my way.
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 21:53:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Genny eyes the Abomasnow, and she can't help but grin. She had one too. But this match-up wasn't the best one, not for her. But, she had the best knowledge of how to handle Abomasnow.[break][break]

Guy was cute too! Precious, and the way he seemed like a celebrity... well, this fight would be fun for them both.[break][break]

If only she knew who he was. "Likewise. Name's Genny."[break][break]

Still, with Gordo at the ready, once the match is called to begin. and with it, Genny gets the party started. "Sandstorm, and rush him." Thing about Abomasnow, Genny found, they worked best if they controlled the weather. So Genny wouldn't give them a chance.[break][break]

With the immediate tiny SANDSTORM, Gordo began to SAND RUSH him with a ROLLOUT, speeding fast, speeding loose, and fast enough to get a speeding ticket. All to slapshot that Abomasnow in the noggin.[break][break]

2lC0stL5

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny names herself, and tells Mint likewise, analyzing the Abomasnow herself. No idea who he is.[break]
- Time for a little SANDSTORM SAND RUSH ROLLOUT to control the weather, and have Gordo speed up to slap that Abomasnow.[break]
- Pave Your Way really do hit different when its against a rival.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 7:13:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Straciatella steps forward, her own ability kicking in as the sand roared to life. Mint pulled down some goggles, as her own SNOW WARNING summoned a competing snowstorm. "You got this, girl!" he shouted, looking at his partner and giving her a nod to get settled. The Abomasnow steps forward before readying her arm as the Sandshrew comes flying, ready to batter up with her opponent and send him back to its trainer.

P917TrZ5

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/ce/a9/C0T6u7bJ_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 4:13:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

This was new. Completely so. Genny could see the warring sand and snow, brushing along her forearm, as she holds it at the ready, pulling her hat down further.[break][break]

"Keep up the pressure, Gordo!"[break][break]

Spinning faster and faster, the Sandshrew is able to bounce off the arm, and back towards the face via their previous rollout, moving soon after, at the moment they can, a rebounding GYRO BALL to the back of the Abomasnow, intention to throw the yeti off their feet with some pain.[break][break]

d68SX0ef

[break][break]

NOTES

- The first rollout gets through. Big pog, but Genny doesn't want to let that offensive go out.[break]
- With a reverberating back bounce, the armadillo attempts to slam the yeti's back with a GYRO BALL!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 4:59:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Straciatella braced herself, bracing against the incoming attack. She reeled back, body glowing iridescent amongst the two storms. Mint gives a whistle of approval as his own drop earring glowed in tandem before the Abomasnow transformed. As the Sandshrew came closer she snapped her entire body with WOOD HAMMER, boosted with mega energy, to knock back her opponent.

3sypaFYc + 20

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
- mega evo boost 1/2 [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 5:07:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The MEGA energy now exuding from the Abomasnow has Genny's hazel eyes laser-focused, as she throws her hands both out.[break][break]

GYRO BALL hits true. "DOWN!" Genny orders, and with the immediate strike of the WOOD HAMMER, the armadillo flies, and dives into the ground. Digging in...[break][break]

To appear moments later beneath the Abomwsnow, with a DIG![break][break]

VkQwWW8T

[break][break]

NOTES

- SLAPPED by the WOOD HAMMER, Genny orders him down![break]
- Gordo moves to attack with DIG to surprise the yeti!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 5:29:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Straciatella moves to protect herself, summoning GRASS KNOT as she saw the Sandshrew disappear. Summoning coiling plants and vines, she prepared her next line of defense.

dTvBnpQk + 20

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
- 1/3 hp [break]
- mega evo boost 2/2 [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 4:37:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

And defend it most certainly did, as the moment Gordo finds his way out, the tiny armadillo collides, only to be tossed backwards, when Genny triggers the Dynamax Braclet.[break][break]

"Our turn. Gordo, throw it all down!" Returning Gordo, and throwing them back as a massive armadillo, down came the smashing of MAX ROCKFALL! With it, the sandstorm begins to pick up![break][break]

R|pJqNG4

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 3/4[break]
- OOf. That defense is strong. Time for GIANT ARMADILLO DYNAMAX.[break]
- One helluva MAX ROCKFALL baybeeeeeee!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 4:50:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

As the Sandsgrew dynamaxes, Straciatella braces herself for the worst. She summons an AURORA VEIL to help lessen the impact of the massive rockfall.

vTsy6lGz

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
- 1/3 hp [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 22:54:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

It started out so well, but no matter what big Gordo does, they can't get any headway. Well... there is one thing that might work![break][break]

"Serve and spike!" Genny calls out, believing the best choice, is a MAX STEELSPIKE to attack from every direction!

nV|ssMGN

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 2/4[break]
- WHAM BAM, slam it down with that MAX STEELSPIKE!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:29:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Straciatella braced herself for the incoming attacks once more. The Giant SaNDSHREW MASSING MASSIVE EAMOUNTSS OF POWER, SPIKES SPEEDING TOWARDS HER. Once more, she summons as much energy for GRASS KNOT as she can trying to build layers and cocoon herself from the attack.

K_XGl2bb

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
- 1/3 hp [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights