Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
RKS: Eris & Thomas
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 5:00:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 15:20:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon reaching the strange area, Thomas took a good look around. Despite the shadows that covered the woman at the table, as well as her company, he could tell that he and Eris were outmanned, and most likely outgunned.

Though he was told that no actual harm would befall them in the Simulation, instincts kicked in. He didn't want to put Eris through unnecessary hell. He'd humor the woman, and her company, for now.

tags:
notes: Join

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 8:12:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Meeting yet another person in this simulation feels weird, but judging by the way they speak in riddles, this must just be another part of the simulation. And as always, a new scenario presents new choices that must be made.[break][break]

The shadows and gloom that linger around the table quietly hammer in the name provided - Hexenzirkel, a coven. Even if she cannot see them, the shift of the Luxray against her side indicates that there are more that lurk and wait for their answer.[break][break]

"I think so." Confidence is what will set the foundation for the meeting. "I came looking for answers."[break][break]

About her dimension, about the anomalies. About Azelf, about that circle that shows up with the Lake Guardians.[break][break]

"Do you know anything about the ones that call themselves the DRK Triad?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 2:25:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 2:27:32 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Eris bringing up the Drk Triad seemed to impress them. And though creeped out by what happened next, Thomas remained poised. He watched as the coven began to surround them with open arms.

Despite his every instinct shouting at him to fight back, and get out of there, he stayed put. After all, they weren't going to die from any of this, right? For now, he'd let the darkness envelop him.

What would Eris do, though?

tags:
notes: Proceeding to the next stage

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 4:21:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The clapping... is it applause for her bravery? Or mockery at her attempt to unveil a truth that would never be within her grasp?[break][break]

Eyes flutter open and fixate upon her, their shadows encroaching upon her personal space. Her breath hitches, their voices coagulating with meaning lost in the moment.[break][break]

Darkness disperses in a flash of pink, a Ralts delicately balanced upon her shoulder as they clutch onto her collar. And when they bark, she moves, instincts clawing her right through the crack in the circle.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 8:57:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 0:29:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas opened his eyes, grunting in discomfort. The man was on the ground, as if he had just washed ashore. Pushing himself up to his feet slowly, Thomas looked around for Eris.

"Eris?", Thomas asked.

After giving her a moment to identify herself, or otherwise finding her, he took a look around the island. The Kalosian took notice to the Shadow Persian laying still. Something about the state of the feline was wrong, but he couldn't quite put his finger on what was wrong.

The Kalosian felt something calling him to the waters below. But before he'd make his choice, between the Shadow Persian, or whatever was waiting below, he'd look to Eris.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 15:00:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He'd find her on the beach, hugging her knees close to her chest and hiding her face.[break][break]

Dark. Unfamiliar faces. Dread. Pain. Fear.[break][break]

Her body shakes, a quiet sob her only answer to the call.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:27:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas spotted the teenager on the beach. As he heard the quiet sobs, Thomas frowned.

"Eris, what's the matter?", Thomas asked the former Rocket gently.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:49:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A gentle voice. Gentle voices that would follow the soft creak of a door.[break][break]

˙˙˙ǝɯ ʇɹnɥ ʇ,uop[break][break]

A kindness that would follow after every fuzzy memory. A kindness so overwhelming in a bottomless abyss that it froze the creation of awful memories, of ones that hurt.[break][break]

Trust them.[break]
Trust them.

They're all we have.
[break]

Pull yourself together, Eris.[break][break]

Deep breaths. Deep, deep breaths. They have to push on. They can't afford to get sidetracked because she just can't get herself together.[break][break]

A breath catches in her throat, elicits a cough as she tries to get that painful lump out. When she tries to look up, everything is just so bright. Her eyes flutter as a hand moves to shield them, then wipe away the pitiful tears. She should speak, say 'nothing's wrong' despite how clear of a lie it is. But her body just won't cooperate with her, as if such words are a lethal poison.[break][break]

Instead, she tries to get back onto her feet, swaying and stumbling with herculean effort. She's okay. She'll be okay. And even if she isn't, she'll make herself be.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 0:05:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Kalosian frowned as Eris attempted to get to her feet, without talking to him. Thomas extended a hand to help the girl up to her feet. Whether she took it or not was her choice.

"If you'd rather not talk about it, then I won't press the matter further. And I know we haven't exactly gotten off on the best footing, but I just want to help, however I can.", he'd tell Eris gently.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 5:50:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her palms are slick with sweat as she takes his hand, weight pulling against it as she waits for the earth to stop swaying.[break][break]

"I'm fine." She stops, stiffens. That had come out sharper than she'd intended. "Really."[break][break]

Her gaze scrapes her shoes, yellowing laces dragging across the sand. The crunch of chipped rocks and broken shells remind her to stay in the moment, that there is work to be done.[break][break]

"Let's just... move on."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 17:05:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Right.", Thomas replied to her with a solemn frown. It was clear that he wasn't buying it for a second. But as he promised, he'd drop the subject. If she wanted to open up to him later, that was on her.

"Have you been through this scenario before?", he inquired.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 12:40:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mmm..." Pulling away, she's left to make heads and tails of the scenario at hand. A big lake, shallow breathing just barely audible over the water lapping at the shore.[break][break]

"Azelf." The name of the scenario, the biggest problem that's been at the back of her mind. "We can find them if we dive..."[break][braek]

But nothing ever changes. No matter how many times she does this, no matter how much she worries or prays. Her eyes flit towards the only other creature that they can interact with, the shadow Persian that faces punishment for its misdeed.[break][break]

"Or we can help this one."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights