[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,692 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
EXTRACTION: ANDREA & LUKA
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 18:10:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The League's insistence on winning the Dynamax race against the opposing faction had caused the demand for Dynergy-infused Tera Crystals to skyrocket, which in turn led to even more expeditions in the Ultra Deep Sea where that resource could be mined seemingly ad infinitum.

Andrea's reason for once again venturing into that perilous, alien realm was different. She wanted to learn more about the eldritch monstrosity that slept within that pocket dimension, and if possible, ensure that it stayed there. Hoenn could not afford another Kyurem incident.

With her Sygna Suit, her ace Chomper, and her girlygang friend in tow, the young PokéManiac waded through the pseudo-underwater space as if swimming. Soon, they approached the Eternatus Core, which beckoned them with its mysterious, maddening allure.

"As soon as you get close, it's gonna try to mess with your head. But, if we go together, then it won't know which of us to hit with its psychic powers." The dragon-costumed woman mused, extending a hand towards her ally. "So, are you ready, Luka?"

Take the brunt equally.

RKS POINTS: 50
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights