he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A whole new world [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 15:36:37 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

More work.
[break][break]
Not that he minded.
[break][break]
As long as there was something to occupy his mind, he was happy.
[break][break]
Today, he was tasked with using his Corviknight as a taxi service and flying people around. Apparently, a small family of tourists wanted to explore the region but didn't want to risk getting turned around in the wilderness, so they wanted someone to take them from one city to the next.
[break][break]
Usually, the taxi service took care of stuff like this. However, a few of their Corviknights and Charizards had come down with something. And though he had initially offered to have Celestia do a session of Heal Pulse on them, he had been turned down and told that his service to get a tourist family where they needed to go was required.
[break][break]
Though he had been reassured that it wasn't the case, part of him had to wonder if the taxi service people were afraid he planned to do something to the Pokémon. After all, they had been a bit quick to turn down his offer of a healing session.
[break][break]
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he looked down at his watch. His watch told him he had a bit of time before his partner for the mission and the tourist family were to arrive.
[break][break]
He had arrived early to get Rook set up but wondered if perhaps he had arrived a little too early.
[break][break]
Getting the basket attached to Rook hadn't taken nearly as long as he thought it would.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
A whole new world [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 8:00:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"That's an impressive CORVIKNIGHT." The CROWN PRINCE remarks as he steps forward from the flight of stairs nearby. An EMOLGA sits upon his shoulder, curiously sniffing in the direction of and his Pokémon as they approach.[break][break]

Extending a hand, the GALARIAN smiles. "My name is and it looks like I'm 'riding shotgun' with you today." That was the way they put it in the old Ponyta Express movies from UNOVA, wasn't it? 'Riding shotgun'?[break][break]

"I was going to offer a dragon in case I needed to, but a Corviknight is a classic and reliable choice." He says with a nod of approval.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]A WHOLE NEW WORLD ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A whole new world [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 19:03:07 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","setting"]

His eyes scanned the area around him before coming to rest on a dark-haired man who had just arrived. Upon seeing the older male, he couldn't shake the feeling that he should know him. That he had at least seen him somewhere or at least a picture of him.
[break][break]
At the remark about his Corviknight, he was pulled out of his thoughts. "He is, isn't he?" he agreed, clearly taking pride in the great steel bird by his side.
[break][break]
As the dark-haired man stepped forward to introduce himself, it suddenly clicked why he had seemed familiar. While he had never personally met Remiel, being Galarian meant that he knew of the older male, though it was probably more that, like him, the Royal family was from Hammerlocke.
[break][break]
"Ever Blackwell," he said, shaking the older man's hand before continuing. "It's a pleasure to be working with you."
[break][break]
As he mentioned dragon types, he couldn't help but be curious but decided to stow that away for a later conversation as Rook was brought up again. "I've had Rook here since I was ten, been with me through some pretty tough times, so even if I had another Pokémon that could have worked just as well, he would have been my first choice," he said neutrally.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
A whole new world [M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 6:22:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"That's wonderful," Remiel remarks with a smile. He'd only grown up with a few Pokémon for so long himself. If CALCIFET PALACE had allowed dragons, however, he might have grown up with more. "I've only had this one here for a few days," The royal continues, reaching up to scratch beneath his Emolga's chin. "TEAM ROCKET separated it from its trainer some time ago, so I adopted it."[break][break]

Peering inside the large cab, Remiel is reminded of the CORVIKNIGHT TAXIS of his home region. The attention to detail was superb, and the cushioned seats were sure to provide the ultimate comfort to any passengers. "Are we ready to lift off yet?" The prince inquiries as he turns back to his partner for the endeavor. "Musn't be late to our first fare."[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A whole new world [M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 22:18:32 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Most of my Pokémon are fairly new, with the exception being Rook and Volt, my Zebstrika. I caught Volt three years ago after first arriving in Hoenn. The other Pokémon I've caught within the last year," he explained to the older male when it was mentioned that the Emolga was a new Pokémon.
[break][break]
Upon hearing the story behind the Emolga, he frowned. Couldn't Team Rocket just give it a rest? Why must they make everyone's lives miserable? It seriously made his blood boil how callous Team Rocket was. Just like it made his blood boil thinking about who could've been heartless enough to hurt Rook when he had first found him.
[break][break]
As a lover of Pokémon, he hated when stuff happened to them. "It's always a shame when that kind of stuff happens. Rook, for instance, was injured when I first found him. I had to nurse him back to health. I'm still unsure if the injuries were due to him having a trainer before me or if something else was the cause," he admitted.
[break][break]
When asked if he was ready, he nodded. "Yes, I'm ready. Unless the passengers are tardy or early, we should get there just in time to meet up with them," he explained as he moved to get in the driver's seat of the carriage.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
A whole new world [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 19:50:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

It was clear that held a strong sense of justice for Pokémon. Here was a man who held no misgivings or sympathies for TEAM ROCKET. They'd seen first-hand the kind of misery the organization brought about.[break][break]

Despite wanting to engage in further conversation about TEAM ROCKET, however, it was too soon to tell whether the man could take a part in championing its eradication. Remiel supposed they should focus on the task at hand first. "Let's head off then," He nods, ascending the extended steps of the carriage to take his seat beside Ever.[break][break]

"Everything should go smoothly. There isn't much in LILYCOVE to disrupt our flight." He assumed rather incorrectly.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A whole new world [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 19:35:07 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

It was a relief not to continue the conversation about mistreating Pokemon. Not that he showed it. He just continued on with the next conversation topic, like they hadn’t just been talking about Pokémon being mistreated. In his defense, that was just the way he had learned to cope with stuff that bothered him—just bottle it up in the hopes it would stop bothering him on its own.
[break][break]
Once the older male had seated himself beside him, he would get Rook to take to the skies, making sure to start the ascent slower than he normally would. At the comment, he would give the other a sideways glance but wouldn’t dare take his gaze away from the path before them. As he addressed the older male’s comment, he would rather not risk crashing after all.
[break][break]
“I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Anything could happen between here and Lilycove. We could get intercepted by flying-type Pokémon or end up in a freak storm. You never know. Don’t just assume everything will be fine and dandy,” he said, trying not to come off as he was scolding the older male.
[break][break]
Considering his skills at keeping his tone and expression impassive, he felt he succeeded. Or at least he hoped he hadn’t come off as chiding. Remiel was older than him after all.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights