Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
GC EXCURSION C: freya & greyson
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 13:40:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
Hyperfocused on this mutated Entei, Greyson ignores Freya's order.

He was a member of the Elite Four. A paragon of what it meant to be a Trainer. In the midst of battle, he took his own command and if he couldn't handle something like this?

He wasn't fit for the trust placed in him.

Across the field the mythical Paradox pushes itself to its feet, shaggy mane shaking off the effects of Delphox's power.

"Okay fucker," he breathes, the violet light of Teralization fading. Beneath his clothes a pouring of color, reminiscent of sunlight, spills forth. From his shoulders, spilling like a long cloak, a mantle of flames spurs.

His SYGNA SUIT.

A connection to his Delphox, deeper than any simple psychic link, fills the voids left by insecurity and pain. Anxiety, fear, and self-doubt had no place here. He bled his intention and conviction across his bond, and to no surprise, Autumn agreed.

Freya could wait. Anxiety could wait. The world could wait.

Grinning, the two get to work.

[attr="class","postruinsdice"]
57NDQgTQ

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 18:06:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
gold veins spread through her cloak and she jerks upright. the draconid part of her - bloodthirsty and angry and feral - turns frustration into something more useful. wrath envelops her as she opts to leave the e4 to his fate, attention turned wholly to her own prey. 

fafnir's fists gather lightning and it sprays with thunderous claps every time he makes contact with the ensnared creature. 

those ghostly vines, held together by lyune's own spirit, grow in a frenzied tangle. every snap of the walking wake's jaws shears through the trappings, but they're overgrown in an instant. 

clawed fingers grasp the hilt of her sword more readily and this time, when she finds her opening, the blade is snicked with purple fire, imbued with the strength of a dragon's claws. it tears through the cerulean hide, spraying crimson on the white tufts of fur on its hind legs. 

it bellows, enraged, and its wrath rises to meet freya's own. plants wither. light and fire and water and ice and heat mark their surroundings. trees are felled, rocks split in two.

by the time greyson finds her again, she is sitting with her back against lyune's side, rolling a blood-stained pokeball in her hand.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 0:30:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Greyson's own battle is no less bloodthirsty, or feral, though it's fought on a battlefield vastly different than Freya's.

Here blade and claw are replaced by flame, and mental prowress. Where flesh refuses to separate, instead the mind buckles beneath the weight, will, and intention of a Witch. The area around the fight is scorched, torn, rendered, and left uninhabitable by the time things are done. As silence settles on their field of battle, he keenly recognizes his fight was not the only one that had finished.

He moves with low, tired footfalls — the thrill of adrenaline having left his veins a short time ago leaving that space wanting. The flames of his crown flicker out, and the light that once spilled forth like a new dawn fades from beneath his clothing. Patches of exposed skin still bear wounds, and the trace of prismatic flower petals that seek to heal them.

His expression bleeds apathy as he meets the Councilwoman's gaze. His mind processes what to say, having started before the walk even began, yet he still comes up blank. Nothing profound settles. Nothing charismatic, funny, or even remotely witty. Not even a one-liner that was all but expected of fierce warriors after a battle's end. He goes with the only thing he has, knowing full well it wasn't enough.

"Well—" he releases a breathe "—We won."

ixuanjOq

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 1:52:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
where his expression is an apathetic sculpture, her own is twisted with pain and anger. he's an elite four member; he is one of four among hoenn's entire populace where she can trust his expertise in battle, but this? they could have ended up hurt. or maimed. or killed

the sore twist of her back reminds her she more than likely pulled a muscle. her sword is meant for defensive measures at worst, and against other human beings at best. not otherworldly bastardizations of johto's legendaries. 

it's with a pained grunt that she gets to her feet, clipping the ball to her belt. fafnir is gone, taking a well-deserved rest after nearly having his throat torn out by the feral pokemon.

"one unhinged member of the elite four is more than enough for me. whatever you're dealing with, get it the fuck together."

she looks over lyune's wing, checking the strappings around the metal and, satisfied, hauls herself up and onto his back.

"this wasn't winning. rocket's still out there. there's still research stations to set up. our people, if they're coming across things like this, aren't going to walk away unscathed."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 2:53:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
An apology comes automatically, but like bile, it sticks and clumps in his throat and he's forced to swallow repeatedly to clear the discomfort.

What had he done wrong? Fought? Isn't that what the League hired him to do? Freya probably didn't understand — the comfort of a Councilwoman's position no doubt dulling the once sharpened blade.

Delphox bristles beneath Freya's harsh tone, but Greyson regards the woman with battle-worn apathy.

"There's always something," he mutters beneath his breathe. With a sigh he settles his gaze away from the dragon rider and further beyond into the unknown horizon.

"Best we head our separate ways then. I'll leave the reporting to you, Councilwoman. We'll head off to reinforce others. "

With his mare out of the fight, he reaches for a different orb. An Aerodactyl fills the space between them, large, toothy-maw snapping open and shut in the Salamence's direction. With a grunt, he mounts the prehistoric Pokémon, settling into place.

Comfortable, he uses the moment to ask a question that'd been on his mind recently.

"Was what said true? That you were involved with someone from Team Rocket?"

dSTyoCZY

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 3:04:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
no wonder king finds her pride so insufferable. when faced with it herself, it's a hideousness. frustration skitters over her skin and she's grateful her cheeks are still red from the exertion of the fight, else he'd see the anger rising like a pool. 

off he wants to go. off to another fight. she knows it's not about helping others - it's to throw himself to the blood-hunger, to be at the mercy of his own self-indulgent pain. she recognizes herself in him and she does not understand what could have possibly changed. 

her lip curls at the question. 

"no," she snaps. her sygna suit hums. embers curl around her teeth. "and i'm getting tired of answering that question when all i've done is my job."

agonizingly long hours. months of thankless work. a love and a family lost. and what do they continue to do, time and time again, while matias skirts his surveillance and fucks up again and again and again?

try and brandish her traitor. 

"and here i was, thinking i'd finally found someone in this gods-forsaken initiative that i could trust. go, connors. go and make yourself useful elsewhere."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 1:52:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Her anger burns him, and his cheeks flush in shame as the apathy of battle-hunger fades to reveal that same, ever-present pit in his chest.

Unlike moments earlier there's no apology that comes crawling up his throat — she'd only see it as a token effort, undoubtedly. Instead, he gives the Councilwoman a look akin to sympathy, before his knees press in on the grey scales of his ancient Pokemon and he takes to the skies.

Only when out of sight of Freya does reality truly come crashing down; the weight of his actions pressing him listlessly against the Aerodactyl's back. Here, and for a time, he lets the wind buffet him as his mind does the same old song and dance it has for the past few weeks.

This was why he sought battle, for in it, there was peace, and most importantly, silence.

RczWOnpp

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 7:49:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: