POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 5:55:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"You're good right...?" Mint asked, holding out a hand to his companion as they maneuvered over a thick root that was in their path. The last one in a while. The deeper they moved, the less foliage there was. The caverns opened up and thick specimens jutted out of the earth and made up walls of their surroundings at they passed. [break][break]

"I don't think...you had anything serious after the Kyurem raid but you know! Just in case!" he said quickly, excited in simply being around Fern again. He'd missed him. Which may be strange given they worked so closely together, his office was near 's and all, but... Father Winter the 2nd had left him with an anxiety. Mint had yet to discuss those nightmares. But living through Fern's rejection so many times, made him clingier to the Admin, subconsciously anxious he would upset him again. Even though he hadn't before. That had been a different timeline entirely. [break][break]

jl7yuK|T

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| explore [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
AZ EXCURSION A: FM
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 1:26:04 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

“Huh? Yeah, of course I’m good.” Fern frowns as Mint asks the question, taking the offered hand as they hop down from the twisted root. “Why wouldn’t I be?” Honestly, why do people keep asking them this? had been fretful too. It is not as though they’d been injured recently, or given any reason to indicate they weren’t okay.[break][break]
In fact… they felt great as of late– fully immersed in the vitality that wielding lightning provides.[break][break]
“No, I didn’t,” they agree, tone a bit more terse than intended, and they immediately chide themself for it. Mint is just being a good friend, nothing else. Any anxiety Mint felt was lost on Fern–ignorant as they were to the experience that the Beast had endured. All they knew was how they’d been pulled into Jayden’s dreams, rather than any of their own.[break][break]
And that had been almost more than Fern could chew. Maybe that accounted for their clipped words. But they try to shake it off regardless, in favor of companionable time spent working with a dear friend.
[break][break]
bY_M5uLv

[attr="class","tag"] [break]
+ excursion!![break]
+ He He He

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-fox"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 3:54:22 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"O-Oh you know... I mean...with the- the roots! I tripped over some the other day I was he-AH!" she yelped, halfway through his mumbling as he walked into a spiderweb. While none of it could get in hiss hair, [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MYSTERIOUSCRY1.mp3[/player] [break][break]

He froze, eyes moving to Fern scared before pausing. The noise stopped. "W-What the fuck- I-" and before he could speak it rang out again. [break][break]

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MYSTERIOUSCRY1.mp3[/player] [break][break]

Angrier this time perhaps. He moved closer to his friend, still scratching off the spiderwebs and changing the vision types in his mask to see if it was an immediate threat. Nothing of the sort though. Maybe a far off paradox crawling up a wall. He's silent for a while, letting the cave sounds return and listening for a third cry in case it was coming closer to them. But nothing comes. Save for a little Joltik that parked with static ass it crawl up Mint's back without him knowing. He felt hiss unease disappear before turning his attention back to Fern. [break][break]

"I wanted...I wanted to ask again about the...um...if you had any experience with Father Winter this year?" he asked, nervous but needing to talk about it again. At least, he needed to discuss something with Fern. He was still wholly uneasy about a universe where killing Jayden or Fern killing him was even an option. [break][break]

7hVHoqJQ
[break][break]

total: 210

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| explore [break][break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 1:18:46 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

“Oh, yes. I’m fine.” Fern watches him with a degree of curious scrutiny because it doesn’t feel like he’s talking about the root. Not actually. When he yelps and startles over a little web, Fern shakes their head. “Maybe I should be asking you the same question.”[break][break]

At the cry, they look back to Tapu Koko, who had been following behind. The deity meets their gaze and then shoots higher into the air to see if it can spot the source.[break][break]

Fern frowns, eyes cutting over to Mint at the mention of Father Winter. Their lips press in a thin line, a contemplative hum vibrating in the back of their throat. “Did you?” Concern flits into their expression as they note his lulls and stammers in a new light. The anxious flutter that is now more obvious coming from their friend.[break][break]

“Not exactly,” they offer, shaking their head, “or rather, I didn’t get a personal visit, no. But I did get sucked into Jayden’s visit.” Something in their eyes hardens as they say it.[break][break]

Their recollection of that time spent trying to peel away from a false Dmitri’s machinations had been fraught, and the strain it caused still has hooks in them. They don’t add the fact that the Mint in that world had been supportive of trusting Dmitri.[break][break]

That they’d ended up working against one another, in a way, inadvertently.[break][break]

But Fern’s fight had been with his partner, not his friend. The friction had never been from a fight with Mint. “Why do you ask?”

[break][break]
CcachYbk

+ excursion!![break]
+ He He He

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 6:54:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"M-Me?! I'm fine really- just! Just Area Zero jitters!" Mint replied, deflecting a little too quickly. Yes, he had been very excited to jump into the Giant Chasm and explore Area Zero down below. However, to the point of it starting to affect him? Fern would know something's up. And honestly, he wouldn't blame him. It had been bad cover from the get go. [break][break]

"I-...y-yeah..." he said, eyes ducking down as he remembered part of his very intense night with Dionysus, the incarnation of Father Winter the Second. "Y-You were...sucked in?? To Jayden's?" he repeated, confused. His own entry into Father Winter the Second's experiment had been rather calm. Just a constant stream of waking up to a dream and a nightmare. Restless sleep. "Oh-" he looked away briefly, hands wringing together nervously. [break][break]

"Dionysus v-visited me...and I spent the entire night with him." It had been good and bad. Intense in horrible, wonderful ways. "I think...I know I was somewhere else. Like my first time with Father Winter a-and it shook me up a bit. I guess."
[break][break]

TyrPJsLB
[break][break]

total: 271

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| explore [break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 1:15:06 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

They stop in their tracks abruptly, and make a swift spin toward their friend. Fern leans toward Mint just so with squinting eyes. “You are skittish. Not because of Area Zero. Why?” A part of them wants to scoff in dramatic offense. Does Mint really think they would be so easily fooled. They helped build him, they remember the scared boy who had turned up at the teashop that day, inquiring about building a new persona. Confident. Outgoing.[break][break]

If Mint is truly burdened by something, Fern likes to think that they can discern as much.[break][break]

Fern clicks their tongue lightly, expression edging toward exasperated affection. It is short-lived, though, as talk turns to Father Winter 2. Dionysus. There is no love lost between Fern and the scheming little snake. Or perhaps he is a hydra. The first head of Father Winter had been cut off, only for a second to sprout in its place. Intolerable. They sigh, shoulders drooping. “I’ve come to think that if I hadn’t woken up at the same time, I wouldn’t have been, but yes. I tried to catch , and we both just…fell right in. It was odd. At first we thought it was just a portal, because we ended up on the other side of Sootopolis in our nightclothes…”[break][break]

It would have been funny to reflect upon now, if it weren’t for all of the trouble that had come afterward. That had soured the whole thing in Fern’s mouth entirely. “But it turned out that we weren’t in our Sootopolis at all. A tiny shift. But it changed everything. Their gaze hardens as they say it, the bitter edge unable to soften on their tongue.[break][break]

Better to focus on what is troubling Mint so badly about this, they wager. “The entire night?” A brow rose as they let the news sink in, “someone got their fill, then?” There was something sly to their words, even if they held disdain for the DRK Triad member. The teasing falls away quickly, though. “What happened? Are you alright?” Well, he clearly isn’t, but they’re not sure what sort of lasting impact this has left. If Mint is simply shaken, or if it goes beyond that.

[break][break]
|KWVUeJf

+ excursion!![break]
+ He He He

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 3:21:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Anxiety pooled within him despite careful hiding. But if anybody could sniff out what was wrong with him, it was Fern. He considered them his first friend in Hoenn, beaten down by the world with almost zero understanding of how to get by alone. He'd paid Fern for his services, and then continued coming back to ask for how to get on. Eventually he just came because he wanted to. They'd grown close. At least that's what Mint felt like. But...Father Winter's timeline trap had introduced new doubt into his mind. Once again,. he felt that same anxiety he'd felt when and got together. The same fear that worsened in Galar, and then remained firmly entranced when they got back. [break][break]

He listened to Fern waiting for them to finish before nodding along. "Me too." A glance at his feet as his ears turned a tamato berry red. "I-...yeah it was- you know..." he didn't know how to talk about it without embarrassing himself. Instead he covered his blushing face with his hands and grinned into his palms. "The first part of it was really...really good anyway." he said as the shivers passed before he turned his focus back to Fern. [break][break]

"I- Well...I know we're both busy and- you know- sometimes we don't see each other like we used to- um...and I know I come over a lot to see you and Jayden-" he's not sure how to word it. The memories of Fern looking at him in disdain still haunted him. Jayden screaming at him, killing him. Putting his hands on Fern. Over and over and over again. [break][break]

He blinks, nearly forgetting where he was as his eyes turned misty. "I just...you know...i-if you ever think that- t-that I'm a bother- or-" Flashes of Winter's alternate timeline and reset mesh with the memory of his hallucinations with Galarian Articuno. "Intruding- I...y-you can tell me y-you know?" he said his voice pitching high as he tried to say it without his voice shaking.
[break][break]

BoBcSpOb
[break][break]

total: 338

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| explore [break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 4:23:18 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Nudging him with an elbow, Fern lets their brows rise and fall playfully. “Good, huh? Sounds like an understatement.” It’s only ribbing, lighthearted teasing. Meant to ease the knot of tension that suddenly winds itself up between them. But the moment turns more serious regardless of their efforts to ease Mint’s troubles.[break][break]
As Mint speaks, Fern lets out a sigh– one of lamentation rather than exasperation. “I know, I know. I hate that too. We really should fix that,” their glance tilts sideways toward him, about to suggest that they might find a weekend to hunker down and really make up for the lack of time together. But then the other is continuing on, and they feel something in their chest plummet with a dreadful feeling. Probably their heart. Something like guilt, though they don’t know what exactly it is they feel guilty for.[break][break]
Fern stops short again and turns to Mint with a swift frown. Their hands plant on his shoulders and they give him a soft shake. “What’s this nonsense?” they ask quietly, blue eyes drifting down to green with intent. “Don’t be silly, Mint. You’re not a bother, not to me.” They sigh, and their own shoulders slump as they consider the fumble in the beast’s words. His agitation and anxiety. “You are a chara,” they slip into that familiar Galarian dialect they grew up with. “My friend. My dearest one.”[break][break]
A tiny frown mars their reassurance as the cogs in their mind continue to turn. “Did something in your dream? Did I do something? Well, not me, but you know what I mean.”

[break][break]
lzx01ysR

+ excursion!![break]
+ He He He

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 4:38:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Fern seemed amiable to try to schedule more time together as friends rather than colleagues at work which is a good sign. But his anxiety still weighs on his chest, and he knows he needs to keep voicing his worries or it would only get worse keeping it all to himself. As embarrassing as it was. But remembering how hard he'd fought against Fern in that alternate timeline, and how Winter had called killing him a success had made him so scared. Fern had never looked at him like that before. [break][break]

Tears bubble at his eyes and cling to his eyelashes, one even dripping down onto the ground. "I-" he lets out a harsh sob trying to keep himself composed before nodding quickly. "Galarian Articuno wasn't the only thing that put me through trials." he blurted out avoiding Fern's gaze as long as he could before looking back at them. "N-No! Well, not entirely. I-" he takes a shaky breath as he looks up into sympathetic, worried blues. Completely different from the terrifying steel from his dreams. [break][break]

"Winter...h-he took me to this other timeline. Where the me there- h-he wasn't close with the Fern there. And- well a lot happened and then I tried to stop myself from killing and that found me first- but he thought I was that Mint and he-" the more he explains the faster it all comes out, and the higher his pitch rose, eyes squeezing shut before he revealed the worst of his nightmares. Details are blurted about his trials. The relationship with Dionysus, the tenure with the League, the defense of Evergrande, the decay or lack of cultivation of a relationship between them, and finally those eyes. [break][break]

Those eyes that had hurt and tortured and ended him countless of times. Those eyes that had never swayed to his screaming, his begging, nor his pleading. Those eyes he tried too hard to change only to end up hurting back. [break][break]

Mint shakes, still horrified at the lengths he'd been forced to go. After all, e had felt it all. Every death a different torture on its own. He'd been burnt and electrocute. Cut and beaten. Thrown and torn to pieces. All countless runs throughout that night, all unavoidable as one honeyed voice soothed and coaxed him back out there like the good little Beast he was. [break][break]

"I hurt you- I- I killed him. Them." he sobbed hands trying to wipe his own tears at the horrible confession. "Nobody would listen to me!"

7DagaMCz
[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| explore [break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 23:28:28 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The story began to spill from Mint in rapid succession, and Fern listened. Dismay writing itself across their features the more he spoke. They didn’t interrupt, they didn’t know what to say. “That’s not going to happen here, they eventually said, voice feeble as tears began to slide down the other’s face.[break][break]
How did they amend something like this? Something they would never do, but some other iteration had.[break][break]
“Hey, hey,” Fern tried to cut in, giving Mint’s shoulders another soft shake. “It’s done and over now.” Unsure of what exactly to do, they fold their friend into a hug. “I’m listening to you now, see? You’re not hurting me, I’m not hurting you.” It was just another mark in their book of grievances against Father Winter 2.[break][break]
He should’ve been bisected like his prior iteration for all of the trouble he’d cause. Fern counts it as another personal slight.[break][break]
They retreat after a short while, looking down at Mint with a pointed look. “I don’t think I see any benefit in continuing this conversation here. Do you want to leave?”[break][break]
If they were rid of their occupational distraction, it might be easier to come down from that panic and desperation. “You can come over, just you and me.” They would even send Tapu Koko off to preoccupy itself for a night, if needed. Incessant as the little beast had become in messing up Fern’s living space.

[break][break]
vrOC1q0h

+ excursion!![break]
+ He He He

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 1:34:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

He's frozen in his panic, sobbing and hiccupping as he spilled forth his memories. But when Fern tries to comfort him, he can quiet down a bit. His vision was starting to tunnel, but just as he's about to spiral off into the depths of his strange nightmare time travel, Fern shook him and it's enough to make him wheeze in pause. His heart leaps in his chest as Fern hugged him before his own clamp down back without hesitation. [break][break]

It was surprising how much he'd just needed that hug. Mint shakes uncontrollably against Fern, sniffing hard as he buries his chin into the Admin's shoulder. If the truth was catharsis, then this was comfort. The balm after the burn. [break][break]

After a while, they pull apart. He sniffled, the shaking mostly stopped and his throat mostly sore. With bright red cheeks and eyes, he nodded quickly as he wiped his face. "I...yes, please." he said as he tried to breathe normally. Unfortunately, he was still raw and ever breath resulted in a couple of hiccups followed by a wheeze. Nevertheless he smiled, wiping his hands on his jeans before reaching to take one of Fern's hands in his. "Yeahh! L-let's break for the day." he said, agreeing instantly.

JnI9ZNEf
[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| explore [break][break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:03:56 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: