6,459 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
az-c: crystal confines
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 19:56:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
as they retreat, kyle turns to the pile of rubble they left earlier.

it moves. kyle readies his mightyena into battle, but before they can get into a second round with the iron jugulis, they see it flee away from the scene.

he turns to the opening of the distortion world.

"do you think it also affects them, or did it just flee since it's scared of another beat down?"

if it was the former, it would mean they wouldn't have to bother with wild pokemon for a while as long as they're nearby the rift to giratina's realm. kyle hoped it was the case so they don't have to do more work.

y58DqwDH (+866)

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 20:51:10 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
It's honestly almost more terrifying to see the Iron Jugulis flee rather than attack them heads-on as it has freed itself from the rubble. "I think it's also affecting them," Lutgarde hypothesises, not daring to turn back in case that rift has opened up again. They still are trembling a little bit from having looked at it.

"At least, I think it'd make sense if they wanna flee from this place because of that, I think." They look around, breathing slowly to steady their heart. "Has this all been here ... the whole time?"

SehP|Who+901
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,459 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 3:37:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it only appeared twice or thrice before, i think."

this was only his second time trying to look at what's inside. unlike the last time, however, he wasn't able to get a good look at the distortion world's content since the sensation of dread was much more overwhelming than before.

"the inside's all wobbly and weird, but i recognize a few places when i manage to catch a glance before," he shares. "i wonder if it's making copies or if it's just visions or something. i didn't get a close look after all."

as they talk about distortion world, another quake disrupts their conversation.

YOXhbgEd (+960)

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 8:18:22 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde nods and hums thoughtfully. A Distortion World ... if the name's anything to go by, it's a product of this world, just, well. Distorted. But that doesn't exactly say anything about origin or purpose ... They're about to reply to Kyle as another quake shakes the earth, and they need to focus all their attention on not falling unfortunately.

However, this time, it's not the earth shaking, but being shaken in regular intervals. Almost like steps.

A regirock. Lutgarde holds their breath before knowing it upon spotting that pokémon in the flesh. It doesn't seem to notice them, much to their relief, and simply ... walks, firmly, undisturbed as every other pokémon flees hastily. There's a sensation of awe and dread alike, and they do not speak nor move again until the massive figure becomes a smaller dot in their sight.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 1:52:54 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: