She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 18:44:27 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin ran her arm across her forehead to wipe off sweat. The hot springs were normally pleasant, but the toxic sludge around the area was getting aired out in the steam. Much of the sludge had eroded from the hot water of the area and from earlier attempts to clean it, but there was still a bit of toxicity in the air from the remaining bits. Earlier workers had to walk away to avoid being fully poisoned, so now shift two was at work to clean it up.

"Sinistea, can you use aromatic mist to cover the smell of garbage?" She did as requested with a pleasant chime. Robin sighed with some relief as she shoveled a chunk of toxic sludge into a barrel. If they worked quick, it wouldn't take too long to finish clearing the springs.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 23:21:08 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango mimi"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
Under normal circumstances Mimi would be thrilled to visit the hot springs. After all, there was nothing more relaxing than bathing in natural water that was heated by the earth itself. However, Mimi was visiting the springs for different purposes this time; the once pristine springs became dangerous. Also affected by the poison outbreak that was currently plaguing the region, she was there to help clean the springs.

[break][break]
Being relatively new to the region combined with Mimi's poor sense of direction caused her to arrive late to the springs. Upon arrival she was greeted by a delicate aroma which reminded her of flowers. Not quite what she had been expecting given the circumstances, but it was quite pleasing.

[break][break]
Quickly scanning her surroundings, Mimi noticed Robin and her Sinistea hard at work cleaning the toxic sludge. Seeing the pair Mimi was also able to understand why the springs smelled so nice. "Sorry I'm late, my name is Mimi and I'm here to help." She introduces herself to Robin with a smile. "It sure smells nice around here, without your sinistea I don't think I would last a minute." She cracks a small joke while grabbing the extra shovel, getting to work as well.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mimi"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #FFB546 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
yY35yuHF
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 23:36:06 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Better late than never," Robin chimed in as Mimi apologized. There was no need because she didn't sweat the small stuff. Still, she was very happy to have another set of hands. She shoveled more sludge into the toxic waste bin, happy that it was almost filled.

She paused to gesture around. "The earlier crew prioritized cleaning the water in the springs, so we just have to worry about what has clumped up on the ground. I think a small puddle of it dried down the slope behind us from when they blasted water out of the springs to clear it of sludge." But there was plenty of sludge to go around.

"I hope this isn't your first mission. It's not very fun. Oh! I'm Robin Coello, at your service." She had recently upgraded from her rookie armband and was now a cadet.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 16:16:49 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
Luckily for her, Robin was very kind and understanding. Her upbeat attitude causing Mimi's smile to brighten; she glances around the springs as Robin explains what was left for them to do. It was an easy enough task - especially for two people, Mimi figured it wouldn't take long for them to finish up. She nods towards Robin to show her understanding of the task that was left for them "Seems pretty straight forward" She comments while using her shovel to scoop up more sludge and toss it into a nearby bucket.
[break][break]

Not only was Robin kind and understanding, the older teen expressed some concern; worried that this was her first mission. "It's not my first mission, but this is far more fun compared to some of my past missions" She admits chuckling.

[break][break]

Mimi notices Robin's armband during her introduction, curious she decides to ask her "Nice to meet you Robin, so how long have you been with the Rangers?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #FFB546 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 18:37:32 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin laughs at her response. "Fun? If this is fun, I think your previous missions were pretty bad." No Ranger starts off the same way, so it makes enough sense. The shovelling isn't the worst thing in the world, but it's also not very riveting. The poisonous sludge is an environmental hazard. That makes it a priority, sure. But it also makes the job unpleasant. Fun just doesn't come to mind.

A haunted house, though? Fun all day. She thinks Mimi needs to experience some real excitement.

She grins at the question. "Been a Ranger since August. How about you?"

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 22:34:03 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"Yeah they were pretty bad" Mimi spares Robin the details, knowing that the stories will put her to sleep. She takes a brief moment to wipe some sweat off her forehead then proceeds to shovel more of the toxic sludge.

[break][break]
"I wanna say it's been about two weeks now." Mimi grunts as she scoops up a larger pile of sludge it was heavier than she anticipated. After struggling for a few seconds she managed to toss it into the bucket, she began to sweat more profusely and her breathing became heavier. It was obvious that Mimi was not used to this kind of work.

[break][break]

Taking a brief break, Mimi observes Robin's sinistea working diligently to mask the scent of the sludge. It was cool to see and Mimi felt jealous, knowing that her own pokemon would refuse doing such tasks. "Do you like working with pokemon?"

[break][break]

A strange question given that they were both rangers, but Mimi just had to know. She also wasn't sure how Robin would react if she told her that she personally didn't have the best relationship with pokemon in general.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 22:41:13 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Two weeks is pretty green. Robin's impressed she's getting so many missions in such a short time. "Well, if you need any semi-formal trainings, I'm your gal. The real formal stuff can be scary, so I can help bridge the gaps without being so stiff." She pushes the rest of the sludge in front of her into a container.

Her question is curious. "I love working with pokemon. They unlock our potential, and we do theirs. I'm better for having Mun and Sinistea with me. I like to think they are, too." That symbiosis allowed people to accomplish insane feats. Unfortunately, in the wrong hands, that partnership could also cause great chaos.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 0:15:04 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
She liked the idea of doing more missions with Robin. Thinking of a few individuals she had to interact with for the sake of a mission, Mimi preferred working with someone she was comfortable with. "I'd appreciate that" deciding to take a brief break she stretches her arms upward, sighing with relief when the bones in her back crack lightly.

[break][break]

She listens intently to Robin as she speaks of how being a ranger improved her relationship with pokemon. "potential.. " Mimi trails off reflecting on what Robin had said, fingers lightly cradling her chin as she contemplates Robin's question and her own relationship with pokemon.
[break][break]

She watches as Robin's sinistea works diligently in masking the atrocious scent of the sludge as well as neutralize the toxins it carried. "I wouldn't say second thoughts, it's just I.. I don't think I have the ability to work with pokemon very well." there's hesitation in her tone a fleeting smile emerging on her lips as she thinks of Robin and her Sinistea.
[break][break]
"W-would you be willing to teach me?" feeling the heat rise in her cheeks, Mimi quickly looks away hoping that Robin doesn't notice her embarrassment.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 15:31:50 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin had, at one point, felt she was inadequate because she wasn't a strong enough trainer to protect her team in battle. While she had needed a lot of work and training and studying to become a better trainer, she had always been worthy of her team. Someone who hasn't realized their potential was still as worthy as they were when they did realize it.

And so, her heart clenches with sympathy for Mimi's insecurity.

"Everyone can work well with pokemon. It helps to understand what they need and what they want, though. My Dragapult wants to go fast, like all the time. He's kind of immature in a lot of ways. But I can ride on his back if I let him have moments of control. I used to not be able to ride him at all! You just need to get to know your pokemon more." She smiled. "I can totally help."

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 22:20:49 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb mimi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you've got no reason to be afraid

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

She remains silent while listening to Robin explain her own experiences. A subtle smile emerging on her features, recognizing that Robin was speaking from her heart. "Thank you, Robin." It was reassuring to know she was not alone, that there were others willing to help her.

[break][break]
It didn't take long for the work to be finished, and after tossing away the last of the sludge Mimi admired their hard work. The spring returned to it's pristine self and she had no doubts that people will once again flock to them in search of respite. "Looks beautiful, great work Robin!" She sighs happily wiping away some sweat on her forehead. She then extends her hand out towards the older ranger for one final handshake.

[break][break]
"really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you, hope we can do it again sometime soon." She waves Robin and her sinistea goodbye before departing

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".mimi"]--accent: #e1b9f2!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mimi .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent))!important; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 4:28:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: