[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

[attr="class","aname2"]
PROTECT THE STRONGHOLD

[attr="class","ipad"]
[attr="class","ihead"]GENERAL GUIDELINES
[break][break]

PROTECT YOUR STRONGHOLD! this is a mega thread that you can participate in for a large-scale battle. as a note, these threads are not death-enabled. furthermore, feel free to have your trainers retreat, heal their pokemon, and come back! remember to exercise utmost respect for one another and be wary of god-modding.[break][break]

furthermore, you may make separate threads within this board if you desire smaller-scale threads. however, those threads will not count for endeavors involving a "warfront mega thread."

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 11:30:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@tagged

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
Open!

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
The first tentative glimpses of dawn were just beginning to bleed their hues of pink and orange upon the retreating black of night as the first day of the month-long contest officially began. He had risen early, perhaps a touch too early, given the almost complete lack of other combatants of either the Huntails or either rival House. He'd dressed in light clothing, given the expected heat of the day, and since he was officially a part of a team now, he'd figured he'd wear the colours - so he wore light blue shorts, a tanktop of blue so dark it was almost navy, and his trademark bronze-studded gloves.

[break][break]He arched his back, lacing his fingers together to push his hands up over his head, bending to one side, holding the pose for a few beats before leaning to the other in the opening motions of a simple warmup process. Maybe the others had stayed up late partying, overcome with the excitement of the event and the heady buzz of newfound comrades, and the like. He pursed his lips, brows creasing in a faint, unconscious frown. 'Maybe they're just not taking this seriously enough - or am I taking it too seriously? It's just a drawn out and dramatized game, after all.'[break][break]

The soft scuff of footfalls drew him around, and he raised a gloved hand, the diamond-shaped studs of bronze on each knuckle catching the first true rays of light. "Morning. Think this'll get interesting any time soon, or are we the only ones this eager?"[break][break]

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:500px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1D1E20;border-bottom:10px solid #8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:500px;height:100px;background-color:#8F5E0C;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:250px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:15px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#1D1E20;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 1:11:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he arrives with his hands holding bryony's, half forcing her to the direction and half coaxing her to actually move.

"okay @bryony , i know you're not really from hoenn, but i need you to play the game seriously."

kyle wasn't however.

his mightyena was beside them in case there's an emergency, but outside of calling a pokemon out preemptively, kyle did nothing to escalate the situation. he wants bryony to take the first action and he wasn't sure how long it'll take her to actually get herself to act.

"quick, make a declaration of war. doesn't really matter how."

he got him and bryony to wear red bandannas in case that makes people associate themselves with the other house.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 1:23:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[noSpaces][googleFont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[attr="class","yellow illumise2"]
[attr="class","illumise2-wrapper"]
[attr="class","illumise2-wrapper2"]
[attr="class","illumise2-header"] I bite my tongue and I torch my dreams

[attr="class","illumise2-post"]

Bryony really does not want to be here, but with Kyle's hand wrapped tight around hers, it isn't as if she has a choice. She stares at him with large, glassy eyes, a look of desperation caught within them. Her Altaria and Charmeleon are at her side, though her Charmeleon fidgets nonstop.

[break][break]

"I - um - "

[break][break]

She does not want to make a declaration of war anymore than she wants to have a declaration of war made on her. Bryony gives a pathetic attempt to pull her hand free, then wraps her fingers back around Kyle's.

[break][break]

She turns to the castle and the man in front of it.

[break][break]

"I - um - this is a - a declaration of - of war? If that's okay?" she offers, glancing back to Kyle for the approval she knows he won't give.

[attr="class","illumise2-tagged"]
@bronze

[newclass=.illumise2] width: 375px; margin: 0 auto; background: #202020; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #444; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-wrapper] background: #2b2b2b; padding:5px; border: 1px solid #444; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-wrapper2] padding:25px; background: #333333; border: 1px solid #222; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-header] position: relative; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 13px; padding-top: 0px; font-size: 8px; color: #888; font-family: inconsolata, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; margin-bottom: 30px; padding-right: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-post] font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify; color: #aaa; line-height: 14px; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-header b] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 3px solid var(--accent); position: relative; top: 14px; padding-bottom: 9px; padding-right: 10px; padding-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-tagged] font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; margin-top: 25px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-tagged a] color: #777!important; text-decoration: none; letter-spacing: 1px; position: relative; display: inline-block; margin-right: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.illumise2-tagged a:first-letter] color: var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0;margin-right: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 5:23:13 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"all shall bow down to the might of the canary clampearls!"

cait stalked past the likes of bronze, kyle and bryony with a dramatic air about her. her chin was tilted upward in an obvious show of defiance, the smile she wore brimming with an astonishing amount of arrogance as she presented herself. she produced a megaphone that appeared to have originated from the depths of her yellow cloak; the device allowing for her voice to reach far and wide, her green-eyed gaze locking onto hyacinth's pitiful stronghold.

"
you've no need to fear," she announced. "your deaths shall be quick and painless."

she paused, aware that those whom dared joined the opposing house were likely in the midst of regretting their life choices.

"
surrender and perhaps you shall be given mercy," she continued, raising her voice. "you only need throw yourselves at our feet and beg for our forgiveness. isn't that right, not-celebi?"

the pokemon whom hovered at her side - and was very obviously not celebi - gave an affirmative nod. it would idly pluck at its handsome mustache, giving the synthetic hairs a bit of a twist. 

"
tremble," cait shrieked, frantically waving her arm. "tremble and behold - you blue whores!

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/5a/251MS.png

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 5:25:58 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]if i lose

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]i want you to take my hand and help me win

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

"out of the way!" shoving a random teammate to the side. mateo knew something fishy was going on! he'd come to pass @bronze and stand in front of the duo to grace their stronghold. arms crossed, one could see that, underneath the morning son, he donned a blue cape that represented his team color. was seen fluttering upon his back. underneath the cape mateo was shirtless upon the top-half, his bottom wear involved a pair of beige cotton beach shorts. since they were within a sandy field, he had no reason to adorn footwear. [break][break]

mateo wasn't a happy camper. it showed upon his face in the form of a scowl. "i knew you were the goddamn devil's hellhound when i first met you, to force @bryony to do this!" he'd fiercely point toward , "unforgivable, you goddamn mutt, idjit!" he knew he shouldn't have taken his eyes off of her. "i'm sorry, bryony..." he'd clench his teeth, his head shifting to the side. unable to look at the corruption done to her, "you're far from saving, so..." removing his right hand from underneath his cape, he'd come to reveal a bracelet with six ball capsules upon it.

[break][break]
plucking one capsule from it. he'd come to the toss enlarge the ball with the press of a button and tossed it into the air. emerging from the flash of white light was none other than HAKAMO-O. a deep breath was taken in, he was able to look at @bryony once more; though, this time, it was with a piercing gaze. "we're enemies and if you take one step forward, this will be a d---" a SUDDEN INTERRUPTION.

[break][break]

it was , "miss alfric?!" or wait, was it cait now? he was higher ranked then her. it was a bit confusing, either way. she ruined his moment what the hell?! aside from that, as she forewarned them of potential war. he'd come to notice a weird pokemon buzzing around. "your dustox looks stupid." he commented, wondering why the weird 'not-celebi' dustox had a mustache. he couldn't exactly tell that it wasn't a dustox, but hey? let him think what he wanted, right?

[break][break]

"a-anyway, screw you guys! you take one step forward and you're getting demolished!" a gripped fist, he was ready for war. if need be he was, too, prepared to call upon reinforcement. "you can all turn around and go back home, we won't touch your house as long as you don't set foot on our turf." well, that was a bit too late. but, hey, it was about to be ass-kickin' time.

[break][break]

note: tl;dr, mateo is taking this a little too serious. but you know how he is.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

dragonite

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

sceptile

hakamo-o

altaria

arcanine

piplup

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@---

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 10:46:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his hand points to . it was nice to see the improvement in character he sees in her confident strides. if only bryony shared the gym leader's stance when it came to theatrics as well.

"see, miss evren, this is what happens when you don't try enough. look she's stealing your thunder."

he stops for a while, turning his attention briefly to as he heard slander to his name. "shut the fuck up ricky! i'm trying to be a good teacher here!" his tone went from the gentle to a fiery one, before mellowing down once more as he returns to @bryony .

"that was a nice try, but sometimes, you just need to be subtle. watch this."

he clears his throat, before turning once more to the self-proclaimed dragon master.

"oi, blue whore!" he calls to , "how much do i need for your services?!" he turns to bryony afterwards. "now try that."

he suddenly realizes how wrong that sounded, though he pays it no mind. perhaps he should have let bryony yell that out loud first since he did intend it for her to be the one to say it.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 11:07:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@bryony

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Things got interesting pretty quick, as it turned out. [break][break]

He’d expected a quiet morning, with maybe a handful of eager individuals showing up seeking a few warm-up battles, getting a feel for the Hyacinth, with more showing up towards midday. He had been very, very wrong.[break][break]

“People usually don’t ask if declaring war is okay, you know. We might have had a few less of them if they did, though.” The smile that played across his lips served to soften the man’s forbidden features, eyes alight with mirth that slowly faded as he gave her another, more intent look. Bronze regarded the faltering woman with a frown creasing his brow, arms folding over his chest as he scrutinised her. It was difficult to tell in the fading gloom of dawn, but he could swear that he recognised her from somewhere. Something about her manner was maddeningly familiar, at least. If he could just place her face, then-[break][break]

A voice rang out, clarion and ringing with authority. Yet another familiar figure appeared, sweeping past him with all the pompous condescension of a haughty queen. The tumble of green curls caused him to narrow his eyes in suspicion, which was confirmed a moment later as the woman turned around, confirming that she was, indeed, the very same who had been the first he’d spoken to upon arriving on Hoenn. Small region, this.[break][break]

His brows shot up, taken aback at her opening pronouncement - Sweet Giratina’s garters, he hadn’t realised that people would take the event that seriously. His features grew more bemused as she went on, and he felt a twinge of uncertainty - had he not read the rules correctly? Was this really to the death, or-[break][break]

Bronze stared, attention fixed upon the pokemon that hovered by the woman’s side, the one that she’d called ‘not-celebi’. It couldn’t be. It was impossible. Of course it was impossible, Celebi didn’t actually exist - just another legend, a myth. His eyes thinned as he studied the bizarrely mustached creature, and he let out a soft, derisive snort. A trick, some mundane pokemon using a move that let them disguise themselves. A Zorua, maybe. [break][break]

Then yet another loudmouth joined the fray. It was barely morning and a headache was already threatening as the ridiculously caped figure strode past, causing Bronze to massage the bridge of his nose as he let out a sigh. Things were certainly proceeding in a much more theatric fashion than he had anticipated. It was like a bad play, actors hamming it up and chewing the scenery. Or maybe a LARP. [break][break]

Bronze shook his head in wonder as someone else began yelling nonsense, the large man lifting a hand to run the gloved fingers back through the thick locks of his hair. He flicked a glance at the only quiet person present, the woman who had tentatively offered to begin a war, and felt his lips curling into a faintly amused smile. “Looks like you get your war.”[break][break]

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:500px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1D1E20;border-bottom:10px solid #8F5E0C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:500px;height:100px;background-color:#8F5E0C;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:250px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:15px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#1D1E20;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 11:10:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

Mateo's words cut straight through Bryony, leaving her, for a moment, in pieces. Her eyes are wide and glassy and there's the slightest tremble of her lip. Then she regains herself. She joined the Canaries for a reason, fully knowing where Mateo would go. She's doing this for her, to prove she doesn't need the others to coddle her, to prove she's capable.

[break][break]

Before she can step forward, a woman stampedes through. Bryony's eyes fall on the thing that is not a Celebi but looks uncomfortably similar to being a Celebi because it is a Celebi. She stares at it.

[break][break]

Then she stares at Mateo. Dustox? A Dustox? Part of her desperately wants to walk over and grab his face, to hold it and tell him it's okay, it'll be fine, he's doing great and to just kep doing what he's doing. She scrubs a hand over her own face.

[break][break]

All around her, chaos is erupting. Now Kyle is telling her to call Mateo such uncouth words. Bryony looks at him. She tugs her hand free and then turns. Gathering her courage, taking inspiration from Cait Alfric, she steps forward to stand beside the other woman. From her hip, she grabs a Pokeball and throws it. A Snorlax bursts into existence.

[break][break]

"I'm going to - I'm going to make you cry!" Bryony shouts, with all the force of an angry swablu. "Body slam him!"

[break][break]

Her words register too late. With horror, Bryony watches as her Snorlax propels its body forward, looking to body slam Mateo into the dirt.

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]
@bronze

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 12:38:52 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"we're already falling apart at the seams," cait moaned. 

she observed with a deep frown as her companions verbally jabbed at one another, with lopez so mercilessly referring to as one of those abominable 'blue whores'. 

"
my dearest friend," she murmured, directing her words to not-celebi. "whatever shall we do?"

it was @bryony 's betrayal that spurred her companion into action, cait given only enough time to release a startled shout as evren summoned forth her snorlax with the intention of eliminating one of their very best.

"bi!"

not-celebi - in all their dustox-related glory - moved to nudge mateo to the wayside by tapping into their abilities as a psychic moth, intending to prevent the man's early demise by removing him from the path of snorlax the assassinate-or. 

"
control your woman, lord lopez. she is wrought with blood thirst and should be kept on a tight leash before she slays us all!"

cait happily utilized her megaphone to directly address lopez, not at all caring that she was risking his hearing by doing so.   

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 16:54:58 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"what?! why i oughta--" suddenly, bryony retaliated--both in word and action. luckily, the dustox-not-celebi tugged mateo with a telekinetic pull. sending him out of the way to stand next to his fellow teammate, @bronze landing on his feet, he'd utter, "gaaaaaaaaah!? i almost became a dragon pancake!" he uttered, holding his chest from bryony's sudden surprise. hakamo-o, too, in shock of @bryony's assault.

pointing at , he'd agree with , "stop corrupting her you hellhound," he'd swipe his hand to the side, continuing, "hakamo-o, FOCUS BLAST at !" hakamo-o, shocked by the order, had faith kyle would, somehow, survive. so, with a sphere charged within the palm of his hand as focus gathered toward . he'd release a sphere of energy toward the red scarf wearing enemy.

while that was happening, mateo turned to speak toward @bronze, "oi, you watch my back and fuck'em up if they try to catch us off guard." though, quickly, he'd whisper to @bronze, "don't hurt the girl who tossed out the snorlax though." back to the fight. a tightened fist and clenched jaws, mateo shouted with a raised fist, "we won't lose, huntail!" with the utter of a whistle, mateo would call upon his trusted ally from afar.

[break][break]
they were heading this way.

[break][break]

note: tl;dr, mateo was saved by dustox-not-celebi, spoke to bronze, kyle, had hakamo-o throw a thing at kyle.

dragonite

sceptile

hakamo-o

altaria

arcanine

piplup

@---

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 17:24:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he judges @bryony 's own rendition of her declaration of war. "'make you cry'? you're just as bad as mateo, bry. i'm sorry." at least she said it. did not expect what came though.

"what are you doing?" he asks, not believing the sight he's witnessing. hands would grab his hair, watching her order her snorlax to attack. "no, no, no. you don't -- ever -- start a battle with mateo with an attack! it's like you don't know him at all!"

she probably doesn't since does treat her differently than him.

he turns to , her sudden weird speech pattern adding on to the stress he's currently experiencing. "believe me, cait. i wanna kill her as much as i want to kill you!" he answers in a hurry.

he quickly picks up his mightyena and throws him towards the focus blast.

"protect!"

the mightyena conjures a protective bubble around him and shields him from the attack. it dissipates afterwards, but not before it gains steady footing once more. the fact that kyle threw him in meant it was go time. he heads straight for the opponent despite the type disadvantage.

he snatches the megaphone at cait's hands and shouts back at mateo. "the fuck is dragon pancake?! there's a less lame way to word that, idjit!"

tl;dr:
  • kyle judges bryony's threat. panics afterwards.
  • kyle mentions his intent to kill.
  • kyle throws his mightyena at the attack
  • mightyena uses protect and then charges
  • kyle steals cait's megaphone to talk shit to mateo

@tags

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 19:39:27 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"you dare touch my most valuable possession?"

cait uttered these words at a low volume, as though she was utterly gobsmacked by the man's audacity. she had invested no less than thirty pokedollars on the aforementioned device and had no intention of sharing it with another.

"
do you wish to throw hands, lord lopez?

her facial features became awash with rage.

"
then have at thee, dog-faced bitch!"

she promptly lunged to tackle into kyle's solid frame with the cry of a war maiden. not-celebi observed as proceeded to assault her comrade, continuing to idly toy with their mustache as she did so. 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 6:16:14 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

he chucked his mightyena! hakamo-o was quite shocked. there was just one shocking moment the next. "hell yeah, a battle?! let's tear this place apart!" dragonite would come to land behind mateo. "you're on standby!" sceptile was scouting the backyard to ensure that there were no surprise assaults from behind or to side, thus remaining hidden. whereas, dragonite, had just returned from scouting the skies.

[break][break]

"hakamo-o, wipe'em out: DOUBLE TEAM!" hakamo-o began to charge forward. creating five phantasms, they'd begin to switch positions in order to confuse the dark-type. "circle'em!" surrounding mightyena, mateo ordered, "DRAGON CLAW!" the six hakamo-o's would come to create gloved claws made of aura over their paws.

[break][break]

mateo was aware of mightyena's capability to sniff out the original one. still, he ordered, "move in for a strike!" should he attempt to sniff out the real hakamo-o. hakamo-o was prepared to utilize DRAGON DANCE to enhance his agility and maneuver pass any form of counter attack, be it via a bite or hyper beam, in on mightyena; though, had it gone for another protect, he'd halt his assault to pullback but, simultaneously, retract his claws in order to release a half-generated focus blast, meaning it was only able to use fifty percent of its power due to the sudden offensive shift, instead.
[break][break]

note: tl;dr, mateo is hyped for this fight. orders hakamo-o to do the do and fight, .

dragonite

sceptile

hakamo-o

altaria

arcanine

piplup

@---

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
hyacinth warfront
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 7:20:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"bravo, sa--"

his instructions via the megaphone was interrupted with cait tackling him. he falls on the ground, not expecting the assault from the girl that tried to hold herself with dignity in public. he liked this better than the cait that cares more about her public image.

"this is why we don't hang out anymore,"
he spats back at her. he doesn't hang out with her cause he doesn't want to waste busy people's time though. the tone is calmer, but it doesn't make the amplified sound any easier to the ears.

he tries to pry the gym leader away from him with a single hand, somehow forgetting that simply giving the megaphone back could potentially end his trouble instantly. instead, he points it at the direction of his mightyena. "take it easy! we're going for a slow, but steady, win here!"

the canine would utilize the beach to his advantage, spraying an absurd amount of sand from the surroundings to all directions with sand attack. it wouldn't block the dragon claw, but it is enough to block the 's pokemon's sight. kyle's key words of slow but steady tints the sands with a purplish hue, hiding toxic with his previous move.

he uses the distraction to duck the attack and weave out of the double team, leaping backwards from the cloud of sand and going to the direction away from the hakamo-o.

tl;dr:
  • falls on the ground, pinned by cait
  • uses megaphone to give instructions.
  • mightyena obscures vision with sand attack
  • mightyena uses toxic and mixes it with sand attack
  • mightyena dodges the dragon claw after the sand attack.

@tags