Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 21:51:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon receiving intel that the Drk Triad had an outpost in Area Zero, Thomas practically jumped at the chance to dismantle it. After all they had done to his world, all they had done to many of his friends, Thomas wanted payback. He was fueled by a desire to punish the bastards for all of their crimes.

Thomas wasn't alone in this endeavor. Accompanying him was former Councilwoman Elinor Anderson. The very same one he allowed himself to be captured for, in order to help save her from Rocket.

"So, should we go in stealthily, or all guns blazing?", Thomas inquired.

_LlfzSIg

tags:
notes: 81

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 11:04:52 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Much like Thomas, she didn’t require much persuasion to take up the job of dealing with a DRK Triad Outpost, actually, she didn’t require any persuasion at all. She had pounced at the chance before she even finished reading the mission details.

Side by side with Thomas she readied herself, and considered for a moment his question.

“I have personally never been one for Stealth. But if that’s what you would prefer I can do that.” Elinor replied, letting the choice be up to Thomas. She figured it was a kindness she could afford him for all that he had done.

OOC: AZ EXCURSION E: DARK

8VETENCl

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:11:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"As much as I like guns blazing, it's better if we try to maintain stealth as much as possible. These bastards are trained to take out Avatars. Hell, a hit squad of theirs nearly took me and Matias out earlier.", Thomas replied to the former Councilwoman.

Before he or could learn more, the survivor took their own life.

A Joltik jumped onto Thomas' shoulder. The small spider attempted to shock the human, only to find that it wasn't working. The Ceruledge accompanying the group spotted the Joltik, threatening to stab the tiny creature off of Thomas. This threat alone got the Joltik to hurriedly jump off of the human, and flee from the group.

Ever since the lesson inadvertently taught Thomas, he had insulated all of his clothing from electrical shock. This moment was one of many where such a precaution paid off for him.

YxaLhpAH

tags:
notes: 138
Roll number with an 8 - Joltik drop

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:38:32 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“Noted.” Elinor agreed with a nod. “Stealth it is.” If they could fight people like Matias and Thomas then they weren’t pushovers, and even Elinor had to admit this might prove to be troublesome.

“It’s probably best that you take the lead, then.” Elinor suggested as she allowed her right hand to check the Pocket where her little Kartana usually stuck around. Yep, it was still there eagerly awaiting to see action.

z7iwVvAL

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 9:12:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas brought out his Joltik, Byte, for the job. The tiny Pokemon not only had her size to take advantage of, but the ability to stun their opposition with Electrowebs.

"Stick close to me, and we should be good.", Thomas told the former Councilwoman.

Before they set out, however, Thomas spotted a distinct set of tracks on the ground. He quickly recognized them as belonging to Ting Lu, or as he called them, 'The Bowl.'

"Has Lars told you about Ting Lu?", inquired Thomas. "About what transpired after your rescue from Rocket?"

Thomas quickly snapped a picture of the tracks, before making his way towards the right side of the camp. Earlier, his Zoroark identified a vulnerability in the right side of the perimeter, one they could use to enter without being detected.

qF|9Nuqh

tags:
notes: 268
Mysterious tracks

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:56:23 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“Noted.” Elinor would do exactly as Thomas told. She stuck close, as close as she could without being a hindrance.

“Ting Lu?” The name didn’t sound familiar. Though admittedly there had been a fair bit of catching up, if he had it might be something she forgot about.

“No, I do not believe he has. What did transpire?” Elinor asked curiously, though her focus never wavered from their objective of sneaking around toward the right side of the camp.

Q2Y6qnIL

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 17:26:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"A massive beast of earth with a giant bowl on its head. Has the power to induce fear. Clashed with Zaican, which caused us to become trapped in another world for a moment, but it felt like several years.", he'd whisper. "If you've been feeling sudden and debilitating pangs of terror throughout the day, I suspect it's the influence of Ting Lu.", he'd explain to her.

As they got behind one of the buildings, they'd be greeted by Thomas' Zoroark, Kuma Lisa.

"Kuma Lisa will cover us from here.", he'd assure the former councilwoman, before removing his backpack, to reveal explosives he brought along.

"You know how to plant and arm explosives?", he'd inquire.

Whether or not she knew, the plan was the same: plant them bombs in key locations across the camp. If she knew, it'd make the job that much quicker, especially if multiple bombs could be planted in Zoroark's effective radius. "Once we're finished, we get clear, and blow this place to hell.", he whispered to Elinor.

S|GGPNZC

tags:
notes: 391

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 18:16:44 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Thomas gave her the rundown of the Ting Lu situation and honestly it sounded a bit much. Had her life not already been filled with situations that sounded equally impossible, she might have had a hard time believing it. But for now she accepted it.

“I see.” She quietly mused speaking no more of it.

“In theory.” Elinor answered as she took a peek at the explosives. “But I haven’t done it before.” Theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge were two very different things, and she knew that.

jGyNPQYz

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 19:22:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas frowned as he heard her answer. "I got this, then. But if you'd like, I'd be glad to give you some explosives training after all this.", he'd offer the former Councilwoman.

Not out of disrespect. Given how sensitive and dangerous the explosives were, he didn't feel comfortable having someone without real experience handle them.

Under the cover of Zoroark's Illusions, Thomas planted each explosive carefully. After sticking them onto places that they'd have to actually look for, Thomas armed each bomb with a code, linking them to a detonator.

Finally, Thomas finished with the last bomb.

"Let's get out of here!", Thomas told Elinor, rushing out of the camp the way they came before.

Once they got clear of the camp, Thomas activated the bombs, blowing the Drk Triad Outpost up, along with the grunts patrolling the grounds.

FEfj6uuh

tags:
notes: 495

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 21:32:38 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor noted Thomas’s frown. It was understandable, admittedly she was here more as backup than a primary part.

“I may just take you up on that offer.” Elinor replied.

And so she was fine letting Thomas handle the sensitive explosives, and while doing so Elinor would watch him trying to set it up. It wasn’t much experience, but it was something.

And with the deed done Elinor followed Thomas’s lead rushing out of the camp the way they came. Making sure that they weren’t spotted on the way out. And then when the opportunity presented itself. She would watch as the explosion took the camp and its grunts.

Lo7K_wUM

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Drk Descent
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:48:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: