awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:46:04 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The earthquake nearly caused Andrea to lose her footing. Using her Hydreigon Sygna Suit, she was able to Fly several feet off the ground, where the tremors could no longer affect her.

“Go, Huggles!” The airborne trainer switched her Gouging Fire out for a Dragonite that spread its comically small wings. “Give ‘em a Hurricane! RAWR! RAWR!”

Empowered by the girl’s persistent Dragon Cheer, the orange dragon summoned a mighty tornado that combined with Milotic’s blizzard into a maelstrom of wind and snow. Meanwhile, Chomper kept Outraging.

shadowtriad.pngAnother Z-Ring was activated, causing one of the Unown to bristle with psionic energy. Soon, a second SHATTERED PSYCHE broke through the fluffy layer of safeguard protecting the two Rocket members.

AQlj2mqk

TOTAL OF ROLLS MADE BY ALL WRITERS REACHES 377. - You experience an earthquake.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 18:45:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she knew tools. ”i think you may be wrong about that,” she told theo. for countless reasons. however, jokes aside, they’d already seen the gouging fire in action, and it was more than a nuisance.[break][break]

a blizzard bursting ahead of them caused her to shiver and wrap her arms around herself. her face pinched again at andrea, for both her naming choices and her strange dragon sounds.[break][break]

nonetheless, the dragonite provided winds that turned the winter storm into something truly formidable. it was effective. it even tore panels off the building they’d yet to make it into.[break][break]

”wait, i need to see what’s inside. no, no, no– a whole wall lifted airborne with a steel whine before spinning into the tornado's wrath. ”fuck.” [break][break]

distracted, she missed the moment the second z-ring was activated. shattered psyche struck. though weaker than it might have been otherwise, it was still the same awful feeling she remembered.[break][break]

the genesect rushed to her aid, steadying her when she stumbled again from the wooziness.[break][break]

when she opened her eyes, she found herself staring into the topsy-turviness of the distortion world. its gaze opened at them, and the battle was momentarily shocked into calm before it shut, and the unown became more aggressive again.[break][break]

”do you think giratina is down here? i’ve had a weird feeling…” lulu asked woozily, her voice softer than usual. she’d had lots of weird feelings in the chasm, actually.[break][break]

1dI5S|i4

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 685[break]
excursions into area zero[break]

AZ EXCURSION E: DARK

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 4:25:37 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
better prepared, the combined PROTECTS keep him safe from SHATTERED PSYCHE, lessening the impact of the attack enough to keep him standing. he grits his teeth, feeling the strain on his mental as he leans against milotic.

he blinks, then, and sees the rippling of worlds.

"i don't know."

his admittance is almost drowned out by milotic's DISARMING VOICE that pushes unown away.

"but i've seen it, too. the distortion world. if giratina is here, then it must mean it has yet to glimpse this place."

which then makes him wonder, why not?

BcjfA8Hk

[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[attr="class","becketttheopkmn"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 10:31:24 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Lulu's pleas for the building to remain intact went unheard in the absolute chaos that unfolded. Several Unown fainted, and were promptly returned to their Pokéballs. The rift in reality that briefly appeared served as the perfect distraction to allow the DRK Triad to make their escape.

shadowtriad.png"This isn't over! Glory to Arceus!" In a remarkable display of speed and athleticism, the black-clad grunts scaled the steep cliffs of Area Zero like ninjas, disappearing from view before the Hoennians could pursue.

"Shoot, they got away!" Andrea cursed family-friendlily. Landing back on the ground, the Sygna Suited girl panted heavily, weariness from overuse of Infinity Energy setting in. "Well, at least we gave 'em a beating they won't forget!" She remarked with a cocky grin.

With timing reminiscent of a Saturday morning cartoon, the steel wall that had been torn off the building dropped behind her with an unceremonious thud, now a crumpled mess.

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MYSTERIOUSCRY1.mp3[/player]

Suddenly, a familiar cry echoed from deep within the cavern, causing the flamboyant cosplayer to quickly dart her head around. "'Agias'? That sounded... like Kora!" The girl mused aloud and without context.

vyq7|gfG

TOTAL OF ROLLS MADE BY ALL WRITERS REACHES 666. - A rift to the DISTORTION WORLD opens briefly, like an opening eye. Peering into it fills your characters with dread. You can not enter this rift, but one may theorize the DISTORTION WORLD is attempting to map out this new area in order to create an antimaterial counterpart for the world.

ROLL 89-98. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below:
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 16:22:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
as she pinched the bridge of her nose to ease a headache, she attempted to piece it together.[break][break]

”it’s from another world, then, maybe – like the tree that stood over sootopolis. or a different place in time?”[break][break]

she was unsure how these things might be one in the same, or if there were also worlds beyond their own in other universes. as a scientist largely concerned with the contents of their own unexplored outer space, she liked to believe so.[break][break]

the drk triad escaped. she looked unamused, arms crossed as the damaged wall dropped out of the air behind andrea.[break][break]

a cry echoed distantly. her brows furrowed at yet another name – but this one she was definitely curious about.[break][break]

”kora?” she asked the dragon girl.[break][break]

301u3Jav

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 888[break]

[break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 9:03:31 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"most likely."

that's how he views it, too, that AREA ZERO is a place from another world entirely; whether it be a different time, era, or universe, he can't be sure. briefly, he wonders how far does giratina's domain stretch, and whether it's able to transcend universes.

as they rejoin each other after their successful ambush, he hears a familiar cry, though only now does he bother to ask,

"what's a kora?"

eOwciTcf

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 10:54:47 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The Rockets seemed confused by the nickname chosen for the Winged King, so naturally Andrea tried to clear the confusion. “Oh, I meant Koraidon. You know, the legendary Pokémon from the RKS Simulation that looks like a red Cyclizar?” She nonchalantly replied as if it was supposed to be common knowledge.

Exhibit A of why she was not allowed to join the AQUA Initiative. The League’s secrets were never safe with her.

⠥⠝ ⠥⠝ ⠥⠝

A series of low-pitched computer noises heralded the arrival of a certain titan.

“Oh hi, Regirock. Long time no see!” Andrea’s jovial greeting went completely ignored by the rock automaton, which lumbered past her, before picking the crumpled piece of metal off the ground and tossing it to the side.

bwfHFhOP

TOTAL OF ROLLS MADE BY ALL WRITERS REACHES 1000. - REGIROCK appears. It can not be caught or stopped. It appears to be searching for something or attracted to something. If attacked, the REGIROCK will retaliate violently before continuing its march.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 4:27:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”ah, that one.”[break][break]

rocket had not seen it in their own simulations, but she’d heard the name koraidon floating around the labs. it’d been a few months since the league had opened studies for their own rks simulations.[break][break]

her eyes lingered on andrea, finding it unsurprising that she was participating in the league’s research.[break][break]

”you think it’s down here?”[break][break]

just then, the ground shook with the steps of a nearby regirock. her anxiety built, remembering so many other simulations. she was content to observe from afar unless told to do otherwise.[break][break]

”seems like it’s looking for something…” with luck, its attention would stay away.[break][break]

w|g1c0q5

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 1015[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 9:07:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"there have been reports of strange cries corroborate by multiple parties, so i suppose it's plausible."

which means it's also plausible for its counterpart, MIRAIDON, to be here as well. that possibility is more exciting to him for reasons he cannot yet explain.

he regards the passing REGIROCK with nothing more than a glance, having seen the titan a fair number of times prior.

"it's impressive how no one has been able to capture it yet."

his comment is delivered idly as he recalls his pokemon.

"everyone okay?"

007jm2ON

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 9:30:30 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“It’s gotta be down here, I’m sure of it!” Andrea said resolutely, intent on continuing her search for the scarlet dragon for as long as it took. Any Pokémon capable of making question his loyalty to Raikou was one worth searching for.

Regirock was seemingly on a search of its own, walking off without so much as a glance at the humans. Not that it had eyes to glance at them in the first place. Unless those dots were its eyes?

“I’m OK!” The dragon maiden confirmed, returning Chomper and Huggles into their respective balls. “Thanks for the help, Mr. Theo. And thank you, Lulu!”

Their first time working together without being forced into it and without being at each other’s throats the whole time… This warranted a celebratory hug, but Andrea remembered that the former head scientist was averse to physical contact.

In light of that, the young PokéManiac offered a cordial fist bump instead. “Next time, we’re gonna get those DRK Triad guys for sure!” She asserted with a toothy grin.

ECOykCGC
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 20:38:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
impressive?[break][break]

andrea seemed sure too.[break][break]

”that is assuming it even exists in our world,” she noted with a bemused look at theo through her finger, still pinching between her eyes. she hadn’t known him to be the type to get ahead of himself. did he know something she didn’t?[break][break]

at the thanks, she gave a short, ”hm. likewise.” and to theo, ”i have a headache. i’m leaving.”[break][break]

the shattered psyche had caused more than just physical pain, though she wouldn’t mention it. her hands shook as she was rattled by memories and a pounding in her chest.[break][break]

next time, andrea said, like it was destiny that they should run into one another, over and over. maybe it was. she sighed.[break][break]

FI3zhRqW

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 1153[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Enemy of My Enemy
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 23:33:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: