they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Calling all the monsters [Excursion/Priam]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 14:28:03 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

Priam, they hadn't interacted with him since they had met in the training room. So this would be their second time meeting him, and their first mission together. If it could even be called that. Perhaps "assignment" would be more correct. Anyway, they were tasked with going on another excursion, this time with Priam. It was the first time they had gone on a mission with someone they already knew, even if it was only briefly.
[break][break]
Waiting for their partner at the entrance to the Giant Chasm, they expanded their senses by concentrating on the sounds around them. It didn't seem like any rangers were around. That was good. While they saw themselves as skilled battlers, they would rather have someone to have their back if something attacked them while they were here.
[break][break]
"Long time no see," they said simply once the other had joined them. "Ready to go? I believe we're tasked with gathering more information about the Giant Chasm," they said, not bothering to tell him to stay on guard and be prepared for anything. Because even if that was their task, anything could happen while they were down below. They could even be attacked. That's why Poseidon currently stood beside them, not that the Greninja was usually in his Pokéball.[break]
[break][break]
M8qzWc|n

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + wearing their mask

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 15:42:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"yo, yo, yo!" he greets as he alights his braviary.

he recalls it back to his ball, unlike sage and their pokemon. it wasn't that it was a smart decision to be ready at all times with a pokemon out, but he figures his pokemon can't be as stealthy as theirs was.

"ya!" he answers enthusiastically. "i didn't see any league forces around the area when i was flyin' around, so we should be fine."

priam starts to move to a direction before he adds something else to his statement.

"i did see a few scorched areas around. i'm not sure if it's actually from a fire though cause i just saw smoke. heard the paradox mons around these parts can do that even with water."

of course, it was all hearsay and gossip. seeing everything up close and confirming it with their accounts was much better feedback to the people who want their surveys.

UcOczQ0m (+20)

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 20:19:21 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Good, I don't like dealing with them on a good day," they said, making a mental note that the other wasn't going to keep a Pokémon out. Thinking of the league made them think about that one guy, who they had later found out was , the Mauville gym leader. They were still smarting about their loss to him, though it had been more of a trade than a true loss. They supposed a true loss would've been to be apprehended.
[break][break]
Mentally shaking themselves, they followed after the other, frowning when he mentioned the scorch marks. "Best we stay on guard then. Those paradox Pokémon are no joke."
[break][break]
Fighting against one wasn't something he was keen on alone. So if by any chance they did run into any paradox Pokémon, he was thankful to have Priam as backup, even if he didn't know his battling capabilities.
[break][break]
As they walked, Sage wasn't the only one on guard. It was clear from the way Poseidon maneuvered himself that he was ready to protect his trainer if need be.[break]
[break][break]
5r4Aanzb

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 18:12:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he nods his head, agreeing to sage's statement.

from what priam has heard, the paradox pokemon were on a comparable level to the ones they had to fight while fending off kyurem. they didn't seem like a big deal back then, but he supposed that people and pokemon alike were drunk with adrenaline during that time, clouding their perception.

"hey, look at that!"

priam points at fresh smoke. a cry from a paradox pokemon follows, but he couldn't figure out what kind of pokemon it came from.

"that's new. guess one of 'em's nearby."

the fire-type was an obvious choice, but electricity can also do that when it hits plant-life. he also heard that the water-type could breathe fire, so it could be any of the three.

"i wonder if it already has us in their sights."

VT8LQZak (+201)

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 2:42:24 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

They hadn't been traveling for long when Priam's voice drew their attention. Turning away from the direction they had been going, they looked in the direction the other rocket was pointing. Smoke, not good. There was no doubt in their minds that it was from some powerful attack.
[break][break]
The roar that followed didn't make them any more keen on checking out what had caused that smoke. On the other hand, they were sure to be chewed out by their superiors if they didn't even try to gather information on a powerful Pokémon.
[break][break]
Resisting the urge to sigh, he nodded in the direction the roar had come from. "Let's get closer. I don't really want to get on the bad side of our superiors if they found out we missed the chance to gain information on a powerful Pokémon that the rocket could potentially get their hands on."
[break][break]
With that said, they began to make their way in the direction the roar had come from, making sure to move stealthily lest they draw the attention of the paradox Pokémon before they could discover what it was.[break]
[break][break]
0PudbiOT

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 3:28:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
they sneak around, trying to find the source of the smoke, and indeed find a paradox pokemon.

the blue scales and the purple mane suggests that they found the water-type out of the three kinds that roam area zero. it seemed to be scorching berries with water.

"what do they call this guy again?" he asks no one in particular. "walking wake or something, right?"

it appeared on a game once, and people coined its name as that. together, the two of them watch it from a distance.

"how would you like to approach this?" he asks sage.

Jz7zQd44 (+201)

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 14:16:08 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Once close enough, they could safely see the Pokémon without being detected. They eyed the Pokémon, which looked strange and kind of resembled a Suicune, one of the Johto legendaries. Or should they say former? It was no longer around, after all.
[break][break]
The other's voice drew their attention, and they committed the name to memory. "I wouldn't know, honestly. I heard a Pokémon like this appeared in a game, but I'm not much of a gamer," they admitted with a shrug. They just preferred a good book to a video game of any kind.
[break][break]
Eying the Pokémon, their gaze flickered briefly on the path behind the paradox Pokémon. Something told them that they should go ahead and deal with the Pokémon now while it was distracted, instead of sneaking off and risking the chance of running into it again when it had all of its attention focused on them.
[break][break]
"I say we try and get it while we can, while it's preoccupied. Use the element of surprise to our advantage," they suggested as they slowly moved their hand to a Pokéball at their hip, causing a Decidueye to appear next to them.[break]
[break][break]
Upg4qTo8

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 15:47:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam takes out his braviary again.

"i'll have my pokemon attack it from one side then," he tells sage. "and then your pokemon can take it out with a hit on the back once its attention is on braviary."

he points towards the sky, which the braviary follows.

it takes a sharp turn upwards, reaching the clouds with high speeds. the next moment, it dives. its arrival startles the walking wake, who turns to the braviary's direction.

a shadow sneak allows it to sink into the shadows, appearing on the walking wake's other side for a strike. it exposes its back to their direction for an open critical hit.

VBOvkZlT (+201)

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
118 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 21:02:33 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Sounded like a plan to them. Something short and simple, not some kind of complex plan that may take them a while. And their kind of plan as well, considering it required them to be sneaky. Some might even say it was a bit underhanded, not that they would agree with such accusations.
[break][break]
Seeing no point in further conversation on the matter, they simply nodded to show their consent and allowed the other to start off the plan.
[break][break]
Once the Braviary had successfully grabbed hold of the Pokémon's attention, he gestured for Artemis to attack.
[break][break]
Thanks to Artemis possessing the ability "long reach," he didn't have to get up close and personal with moves that usually meant getting close, so he only went a small distance away from Sage and Priam before attacking the Walking Wake with Leaf Blade, landing a pretty devastating blow due to landing a critical hit.
[break][break]
Then, before it could even think of retaliating, Artemis used Spirit Shackle to hold it in place so they could work on catching it.[break]
[break][break]
kFjmBCXv

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 14:18:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his braviary sets the final nail in the coffin for the paradox pokemon with its oblivion wing, wherein he petrifies their taget for the capture.

no words were exchanged. the objective was clear, and frankly, the hype pushes priam to push the button.

the pokeball is thrown for the capture, and it's only a matter of time before rocket earns itself another specimen for study.

VBOvkZlT (+201)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 9:24:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: