TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Missing Path
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 1:36:35 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Trying to find her way to Verdanturf Town, Thea was surprised to know that for once she felt like she was about to get lost. She frowned slightly, now regretting she didn't ask Noah for more instructions of how to get to the town.[break][break]

With an annoyed glance, Gominha the Wigglytuff stared at Thea, and she stared back at her with an awkward smile. "Come on, I already said we will find it! We just need to ask people on the way—" Thea reassured, and Gominha could only roll her eyes. Zeus the Primeape, and Belle the Minccino looked at each other, both mildly concerned about how things would progress.[break][break]

After asking a handful of passersby, she was starting to make her way to the town. And upon getting there, just to make sure, she reached out for one last person:[break][break]

"Hey, hello! Excuse me..." She waved to the man. "Can you tell me where the Pokémon Gym of this town is? I got a bit lost on the way to this town, so I don't really want to get any more lost than that." She chuckled.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Let me know if this is good

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Missing Path
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 8:52:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas was making his way back into town, a teenager had flagged him down. The scarred man turned to face her. He noticed she was dressed in baggy clothes, while the Wigglytuff and Minccino were both dressed in gi's. Didn't look like the Primeape was going for it.

"Got your PokeNav?", Thomas asked the girl. Whether she had it, or he had to use his, he'd show her directions on how to get their through the town map, talking her through the route as he did.

"Gotta warn you, Gym's closed today.", he informed her. "Got any friends or family to stay with in the area, or any sights to see?", he'd ask her.

He didn't know where she came from, but making the trek twice would've been a pain in the ass.

The soft cry of an Audino greeted Thomas. The Kalosian turned to find Pulse, who ran up to Thomas, giving his master a hug. The girl would quickly notice this Audino in particular had a longer, fluffier coat of fur than the norm. "Hey, little buddy!", Thomas greeted Pulse, picking him up and giving him a hug, much to the fluffball's delight. "Sorry to keep you all waiting, the delivery took a bit longer than I thought.", he told the Audino.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Missing Path
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 14:21:45 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea averted her eyes for a moment, rubbing her nape. "Well, I got one, but I'm not really good with it." She chuckled embarrassedly while she pulled her PokéNav and scooted closer, listening carefully to the instructions of where to get there. "Ah, that is so helpful, thank you so much, mister!" Thea chirped—[break][break]

Until the reveal struck her like a straight punch on the face. "Wh-What, really?!" Thea's eyes opened widely. "What a terrible timing... Ugh, I should've asked when the Gym is open..." She pressed a hand against her face, with the Wigglytuff following the facepalm gesture. "Family, friends? Around here? Not really." Thea slipped a sigh, tapping her feet and tilting her head, pondering about what she should do, but the Audino cries surprised her and also her Minccino, Belle, that chirped back at the cry.[break][break]

The sight of the Audino made Thea gasp, and when the man picked him up for a hug, Thea's eyes sparkled. "Oh my oh my ohmy! Look at it! It is so pretty, so cute! Look at this fur!" Thea squealed, making Zeus take a step back with Belle, and Gominha to cross her arms and puffing her pink cheeks in jealousy.[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Missing Path
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:55:32 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Audino waved to Thea, and her trio of Pokemon.

"This little bundle of joy is Pulse. He's a total sweetheart.", he told the teenager.

Thomas then let the Audino down, so he could greet Thea. The Audino offered his feeler out to the girl, hoping to feel her heartbeat. He'd hen offer the teen a hug. If she were to accept, she'd feel how soft his fur was. Comparable to that of a Wigglytuff.

Speaking of Wigglytuff, the Audino approached her after he was done with the trainer. The Audino offered the Wigglytuff a hug, hoping that giving her some attention helped matters.

Even if the Wigglytuff didn't reciprocate, surely the Minccino would. If the Mincinno accepted his affection, he'd pick her up, and give her a hug.

"And as you can see, extremely affectionate."

tags:

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Missing Path
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 13:58:24 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea watched the Audino wave and approach, she could feel her heart starting to race, witnessing such a cutie. "Oh my god, Pulse, huh? You are so cuuute!" She carefully and gently brushed her hand on his feelers, and when he offered her a hug, she didn't hesitate to embrace him a bit tightly. "Aww, you are such a dear!" Thea hummed, feeling how fluffy he was before eventually letting him go.[break][break]

Gominha glanced at Pulse approaching a bit skeptical. Still, while she was jealous, Gominha out of all Pokémon was never the type to reject affection. She went for the hug, a bit half-hearted at first... But when she felt his softness, her eyes blinked looking at his, and she squished him a bit, snuggling with a warm chirping before letting him go, holding her own cheeks with twitching ears, impressed at his softness.[break][break]

Belle was a bit more timid, so she looked at him with uncertaintty. But Gominha waved her tiny hands, chirping in an encouraging way. Belle looked back at the Audino, and sheepishly went for the hug. When she did, her tail perked up before swaying back and forth in a sign of enjoyment, while she nearly melted in his arms with a nuzzle.[break][break]

Zeus watched the scene unfold with wide open eyes, looking at Thea with a raising brow. "He is very, very soft. You have no idea, Zeus. He is like... He is like Gominha, but... It is different. I wouldn't say he is like a Chansey, but there is something different in it. It is just lovely!" Thea explained, then looked at the man. "Pulse is a darling, you must treat him really well— Ah!" She blinked, noticing her lack of manners. "By the way, my name is Thea. And these are Gominha, Belle, and Zeus—" She pointed at the Wigglytuff, the Minccino, and the Primeape, respectively.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Missing Path
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:08:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the teenager squeezed him, the Audino let out a happy little squeak, before attempting to tighten his own hug. Granted, his stubby little arms could only do so much, but it was clear he enjoyed the hug. The Wigglytuff's soft coat of fur against his caused the Audino to almost melt as well. He didn't want to stop hugging her, but as she broke off the hug, he went over to the Minccino. The Audino responded to the little gal's nuzzle with one of his own, giggling softly.

Once he finished with the Minccino, Pulse approached the Primeape, offering the Fighting-type a hug. If he rejected him, that was fine, he'd just go back to cuddling his master.

"Nothing but the best for the little guy. And all of his friends.", Thomas told Thea, smiling as he watched the affectionate little fuzzball at work.

"It's nice to meet you all. My name is Thomas.", he'd introduce himself. "I operate a Ranch here in town. If you'd like to visit, I have plenty more Pokemon like Pulse, as well as many strong Pokemon for Zeus to spar with, if that's what he'd like.", Thomas offered.

tags:

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Missing Path
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 0:10:24 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Zeus watched the situation with a confused expression overall, but as soon as the Audino offered an hug, he tilted his body. His eyes then shifted to Gominha and Belle, who nodded eagerly to him, as if encouraging him to go for it. Zeus eventually went for the hug, and he was pleased surprised by the softness of the fellow Pokémon. His hug wasn't as long as the others, but he was equally satisfied, oinking happily to Pulse before he was pretty much pushed away by Gominha, that simply decided to stick close to Pulse, chirping happily.[break][break]

"Now now, don't fight for Pulse, I'm sure he has enough affection for everyone!" She giggled, already understanding how caring the Audino was. And man, how much of a dear he was too![break][break]

With her attention returning to the man, she grinned. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Thomas!" She bowed her head briefly. "Cute AND strong Pokémon? A whole ranch out of it! Woah! You're making my unlucky day become very lucky~" Thea clasped her hands together, and her Pokémons didn't seem opposde to the idea.[break][break]

"I mean... I already won't have anything else to do, may as well do something fun, if you will have me, mister."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Missing Path
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 0:23:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When the Primeape accepted the Audino's hug, with encouragement from the other two, Pulse let out a delighted little squeak. The Audino hugged the pig monkey back happily. Even if it wasn't as long as the other two, he enjoyed the affection all the same.

Pulse giggled as the Wigglytuff got in close, opting to hug the Wigglytuff some more. He clearly couldn't get enough of the soft fur of the Fairy-type. And if the Minccino wanted to join in, he'd be happy to snuggle her too.

"Of course, it's not too far off from here.", he'd tell Thea, before heading back home to the Ranch.

When the group arrived on the Ranch grounds, the entrance marked by a large sign of a smiling Audino waving, a sizable horde of cute Pokemon greeted the group. Several Audino, a good number of Eevee and their evolutionary line, a Pikachu, a Shinx, Stufful, and Clefable all greeted Thomas, and his new guests, eagerly.

Those that approached Thomas were all greeted by being picked up, and given big hugs. The more sociable members of the horde greeted Thea, and her Pokemon warmly.

"Welcome to Duvet Ranch.", Thomas told Thea, smiling as his Stufful pounced onto him, snuggling him.

tags:

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Missing Path
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 19:04:50 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Unless Pulse felt uncomfortable, Gominha would hog his attention for a bit, which would prompt rolling eyes from Zeus, and a curious glance from Belle, that swayed her tail while she followed Thea and the Thomas.[break][break]

Thea was excited, with a feeling of anticipation poking her the more they walked toward the ranch. The big Audino sigh brought a giggle out of Thea, and only hyped her further. If Pulse was already enough to make her jolly like that, she couldn't even grasp how warm she would feel about a whole ranch of Pokémons that could be as cute as the cute Audino.[break][break]

And despite the anticipation, as soon as they got in there and the horde of Pokémons appeared before her eyes, she couldn't help but press her hands against her chest, feeling her heart melting as she saw the cuties greeting Thomas, her, and her Pokémon. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Thomas, they are so adorable, oh..!" Her eyes sparkled when the first Pokémon went for a greet, which she returned it with just as much warmth.[break][break]

Thea's Pokémons were surprised by the warm welcoming, but they did their best to greet back— Even Zeus, being a bit more stoic, tried to return the sentiments.[break][break]

"If I knew there was a ranch like this one around here, I would visit this City much more often!" She said with a bright smile.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Missing Path
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 20:59:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fluffy Audino eagerly ate up the Wigglytuff's affection. Having any excuse to continue cuddling the Wigglytuff, and feel her fur against his was always welcomed.

Thomas couldn't help but smile as he saw the teenager's reaction to the horde's greeting. He was glad she enjoyed the presence of the cute Pokemon. And grateful to see the Primeape reciprocate their affection.

Thomas held the Stufful in his arms, hugging the sentient teddy bear of a Pokemon. Unlike most of her species, who hated being touched, this one seemed to eat up Thomas' affection. The Stufful wrapped her limbs around Thomas, nuzzling him eagerly, as his hand stroked the top of her head.

Another Minccino, who wore two bows on her head, greeted the group. She raced over to the Minccino in martial arts garb, greeting her fellow Minccino cheerfully.

"You're welcome to stop by anytime you're in town.", Thomas told the teenager.

"By the way, I noticed the way your Pokemon are garbed. You into martial arts?", he inquired.

tags:

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
231 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Missing Path
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 1:48:40 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea couldn't help but giggle at Gominha hogging Pulse's attention, raising an eyebrow. "Gominha, please. You will just stay all lovey dovey with someone you were jealous at?" She asked, and Gominha's ears rose in an indignant gesture, sticking her tongue out at Thea and averting her face away. Thea laughed, rolling her eyes, but ultimately letting her Pokémon be. As long as Pulse wasn't minding it.[break][break]

When the other Minccino showed up, Belle perked her ears up, leaning in with a curious expression and swaying her tail before offering it for a typical Minccino greeting, shaking their tails together if the other Minccino reciprocated the gesture.[break][break]

Zeus tried to stick close to Thea, but if any Pokémon greeted him, he wouldn't shy away from it. Still, he remained stoic while Thea smiled to Thomas. "Your Pokémons are so lovely! You must really care for them, if they are that much affectionate. And so well behaved too~ I will make sure to visit many more times!" She couldn't help but feel endeared by those cuties.[break][break]

When questioned about Martial Arts, she looked at her own clothes, and then chuckled with an eager nod. "Exactly! My father has a Dojo, and I love Martial Arts! It is why I've come to this City's Gym." She explained, clenching her fist with fiery passion. "Martial Arts is a wonderful art, as the name says. It is beautiful, strong, and has a lot of deep meaning in it. It is impossible to not fall in love with it."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights