Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
Thea's Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 0:46:04 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar

OOC - Chanlye

26 | gmt-3 | He/Him, They/Them | Contact: Forum PMs or Discord (chanlye)

INTRODUCTION

Greetings, Chanlye is here!

I am a fairly adaptable and flexible roleplayer, thus any type of plot interests me, regardless if my characters are taking a supportive or a main role in them, I will be taking any of it. But particularly, what I love the most about roleplaying is seeing character growth and bonding... The feeling of characters becoming attached, and how much they matter for each other growing at every challenge or day they go through is what skyrocket my muse!

If the bonding is platonically, romantically or fraternal, to me any of these work! And how they will be expressed, be it from them saving each other in a thrilling rescue, going through an adventure, or if they are just baking cookies together, it also can be any of those for me- As long as I can have my character growth, development and bonding, I am fine with any type of thread and plotting.

I majorly prefer long-term things, but I also do like short-terms, and the fillers between each other.

Interests: Everything. Slice-of-Life, Social, Adventure, Action, Exploration, Romance, Family-plot, Bonding, Drama, Comedy, High-emotions, Short and Long term plots, RL or IG

Non-interests: Cheap Shock Value, Lack of Variation (Monotone or Insipid plotting)

Post Length: As long or short as necessary. Will usually try to adapt and follow the length of my RP partner.

Posting Pace: Rapid, I try to reply daily. I don't have posting pace preference from my RP partners though.

Thea Naito

[theanaito] | 17 | student, civilian (league) | app

SUMMARY

Thea is a girl filled with passion. Such a passion that had faded slightly after a big tragedy that made her (presumedly) lose her mother, but eventually returned and recovered with the fiery desire to show the world that anyone can be cute and strong, and to keep those she loves safe in any way she can. How she intends to achieve these dreams is unknown even to Thea, as she knows her dreams are as big as they are vague, but still, she wants to make her family proud.

RELATIONSHIPS

FRIENDSHIP

Being on friendly terms with Thea is as easy as saying ‘hi’ to her. She is the type that is easy to be on her good side, and she will treat you kindly despite her somewhat blunt way to be at times, and will hang out with you almost as if she knew you for years. However, being actual friends with her, on a deeper level, is a bit more complicated. She takes friendship (and any type of positive relationship) as a matter of trust, and for her, trust is built with time, good experiences with someone, and honesty, so unless something big happens for her to rapidly create a bond of trust with someone else, it may take a while. At the same time, because of that, someone may be the complete opposite of her and may not even share any interest, but if she trusts them, for Thea, they are a very precious friend she would never leave behind.

As a whole, I want to get her more friends around her age, but she is more than willing to befriend older or younger people, especially since she is used to dealing with people of all ages.

RIVALRY

Thea approaches any Rivalry in a friendly yet fiery and passionate way. She will want to improve just as much as her Rival, and if she notices they are falling behind, she will try to get them back on track— After all, what is the fun of having a weak rival? Be it on Martial Arts, Pokémon Battle or Pokémon Contests, Thea is completely down to take on a rival.

A Rival that attempts to take things too personally or turn it into an unhealthy Rivalry will usually annoy Thea, and at best it may cause her to be apathetic toward them, and at worst it may cause Enmity instead.

I’m down to plot this, if someone is interested, but if it happens by chance during our RPs, it can work too!

ROMANCE

A Romance with Thea is probably a typical romcom with sparkles of drama when Thea’s inner conflicts arise and she needs someone’s ears or help.

Just like the Friendship, it is a matter of trust… But in this case, it is ((TRUST² + 10)x57)³. Looks and personalities aren’t explicitly defining factors for her to crush or fall in love with someone, but the latter can help if this inclines them to have certain attitudes.

For love to sparkle in Thea’s heart, approaches from the other person needs to happen. Or romantic situations need to just happen, or moments the other person shows care, altruism with the right magical touch of ‘mood’ occurs.

Pre-plotted or happening by chance during RP, romance for Thea is possible and I’m down for it.

ENMITY

Typically, someone that Thea considers an ‘enemy’ is someone she will treat with complete hostility and/or aversion. This is rare for the average person she will meet, but it can happen, especially if they show signs of being ill-natured or particularly nasty.

However, the shortcut for it is being part of Team Rocket. Due to Thea’s past, she doesn’t take Team Rocket’s evil doings as something reprehensible, but also as something personal. She hates them to the core, and if she notices or find out that someone is part of Team Rocket, there are no ifs or buts that will stop her from tackling the issue with pure hostility. This can be particularly troubling since she may get in complicated and dangerous situations because of it.

This one in particular I prefer to be pre-plotted, as I don’t like to be caught off guard by a potential hostility, nor I like catching people off guard with Thea’s temperament.

PLOTS

TYPICAL PLOT HOOK

You Are Challenged By Black Belt Thea - Go to the Dojo of Thea’s father, and engage in a battle with Thea AND her Pokémon (Yes, Thea will throw hands with you, and her Pokémon with yours), or engage into the training to become stronger, focused, disciplined and maintain form and technique (Both you and your Pokémon)! Regardless if you are a Trainer or a Coordinator, she will help you with both. #trainingmontage

A Wild Thea Appears - Find Thea while she is doing her outdoors activities. If you are lucky, you will find a camping Thea, sharing camping food with her Pokémon. If you are unlucky, you will find a training Thea engaging into a hardcore/extreme training. Regardless of what it is, she will invite you to join her (by force)!

Damsel Knight in Shining Distress - Thea and her strong sense of justice and altruism just don’t allow her to let someone in danger, so she won’t think twice before tackling danger to save someone. However, sometimes she bites more than she can chew, so she can get in trouble too. Be the person she is helping, or help her if she is in trouble, or even join her while she is trying to help someone else!

Meddlesome Kid - Perhaps your character is doing something that catches Thea’s attention, and she is nosy about it. If it is something that interests her, she will offer help. If it is something that is illegal or ‘bad’, she will try to stop you. Feel free to bonk or shoo her away, or let her be nosy successfully!

Young Days - For those that are still students, be Thea’s classmate, or just study in the same school as her, so they can either study together, gossip, and do other many school stuff. Also, if not in the school, people of around her age would be fun to have around! Perhaps childhood friends? Or brand new friends!

Hobbies Afloat - Join Thea in her outdoors hobbies. Perhaps you are part of a group that decided to go hiking and camping? Or maybe it is a beautiful day for rafting and fishing? Or is just looking for a jogging partner. Thea is there for it!

LONG TERM PLOTS

Martial Artist Trainer… And Coordinator? - Thea is an avid practicer of Martial Arts, and is engaged in Pokémon battles to strengthen her Pokémon. But to her, Martial Arts isn’t just battles and fights. It is form, it is technique, it is posture, discipline and harmony. Thea wants to show the world that beauty, cuteness and strength are all tied together, and Pokémon Contests and Battle Tournaments are there for her to tackle and show her ideals! Perhaps join her in this journey!

Dilemmas - With many passions and dreams, Thea knows she will have a lot on her plate in the far future. She has a desire to keep her father’s dojo, wanting to make him proud, and continue to spread her philosophy. However, the times when she was younger venturing in the wild, and when her mother was still a ranger, makes her feel like she has a different calling for the future. Be one of the people that will help her to decide her profession, as times pass. Maybe take her as an apprentice even?

Lost Mother - The most emotionally driven plot. During the invasion in Slateport City, her mother worked as an officer, and stayed behind to fend off the Team Rocket along with the other authorities that were in the City at the time. Ever since that day, no one has ever heard of her. No bodies found, no belongings, no clues found, nothing. The lack of evidence brought the presumption that the worst had happened, but Thea, deep down in her heart, believes something is off about it, and is cautiously thinking and investigating about it. If anything, she would wish to learn what actually happened to her mother, if she truly isn’t alive anymore.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights