Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
EXTRACTION: THE DESERT [EVA & GWYAR]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 22:56:37 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:20:00 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

EXTRACTION: THE DESERT

With

He peered down the hole.

"Somehow... I don't think we're paid enough for this kind of work to be tacked unto the rest of our duties." He mused as a large shadow swept over him, before his Corviknight came to roost besides him.

Turning away from the hole, he faced the one and only Dr. Morales, Hoenn's foremost and most overworked mind.

"You specially, I'll bet." He pointed out, smiling her way. "Ah well. Shall we then, Professor?"

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 19:25:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva stood, rooted in place, beside Gwyar as they peered down into the dark crevice of the POWER SPOT. The idea of falling into a dark abyss didn’t bother Eva as much as it probably should have. She didn’t really fall anymore.

“I’m just happy to be out of the office,” despite it being a dangerous endeavor, she liked to see it first hand. Reports and secondhand encounters always left her with more questions.

“We shall, Sir Wledig!” She grinned up at Gwyar and hooked her arm through his before tugging them off the edge and into darkness. She wouldn’t let them splat into the bottom . . . wherever that was.

RKS Points: 50
Curios: 0

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 19:26:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 23:26:40 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

EXTRACTION: THE DESERT

With

Besides them, Lancelette, cocked her head, just beginning to lower herself to allow them on top of her.

"Oho! That makes two of us." The blonde hummed, smiling (with a measure of confusion) as he linked arms with the doctor. "O-oh, are you feeling ti—REED?!"

It was a testament to the implicit trust he had in the good doctor that he did not resist as she pulled, following her absentmindedly until they had walked themselves right off the edge of the chasm.

It was also perhaps a testament to his pride, how quickly he clamped up on his shouting even as they rapidly descended into the abyss, his stomach doing flips up and down his guts as Lancelette's panicked squawk came from above, followed by her leaping after them.

He returned her to her ball as she rapidly descended— just in case she tried to follow them the entire way down and faceplanted on the granite below.

When they landed, it took a mighty effort for the blonde to kneel, taking in a deep breath.

"Think poor Lancelette would've appreciated a warning." He mused dryly.

Him, though? Cool and collected, heart totally not racing to the bottom to find meet up with his stomach.

TL;DR:
-Go left (50RKS)
Total Haul = 100 RKS

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights