december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
224 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
not a beach episode, promise [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 11:33:47 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
"Let's get to it then, shall we?" Lutgarde grins, looking around the beach. They're, for once, wearing a more official ranger uniform, but of course have taken it to a seamster before to add a few ribbons here and there. After all, today they actually would need to be recognised as ranger - cleaning up Lilycove's beach is part of the League working on the ranger reputation, and they're eager to help. "That beach will be super clean once we're done with it!"

close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:19:16 GMT
azure li Avatar
"Just a second..." Azure mumbled, pulling out his camera and the tripod out of his bag. Cleaning up the beach was a wonderful vlog opportunity! Besides, they were supposed to show everyone how cool and dependable the rangers are, and what better way to do that than showing all his fans?[break][break]
"You don't mind being on the vlog right? Your uniform looks so pretty, it would be a waste to not show it off!" he grinned, pointing the camera at Lutgarde once it's all set up.[break][break]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
224 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 21:22:45 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
"Well, how could I mind after this compliment?" Lutgarde laughs as loudly as they always do, not really matching that cute ribbon girl appearance - but well, Gothic Lolita isn't quite the cute-cute, anyway. "I'd be happy to be on your vlog!"

They wink, handing Azure over a pair of tongs, before leaning down to Sylv who wanted to have his fur fixed a little bit before being On Screen, "Just don't forget, we are here to work!" They say this, however, with the most unserious tone ever.

close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 11:33:17 GMT
azure li Avatar
"Of course of course! I'm just a single mom who works two jobs," Azure wipes fake sweat off his forehead as he takes the tongs from Lut. Loki was running about, not really taking work seriously - either of the jobs for today, really. At least Sylv looked cute and well behaved.[break][break]
Azure checked the camera once again - it seemed to cover quite a bit of the area, so he was happy with that. He set up his rotom phone to follow them around too. "Right, shall we get to it then?" He clapped his hands, trying to motivate them both.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
224 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 21:33:45 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde grins at Azure's words, shaking their head in fake pity. "The world is oh-so unkind," they say, trying not to laugh but utterly failing. "I'll do my best to help you out there." Then they ponder, and call forth three more of their pokémon - Sylph, as always, is already out of her ball and just keeping around somewhere.

They call forth their Primarina Noh, their Impidimp Zylf and their Milotic Garnet. "Wanna help clean up the beach a bit?" they ask with a grin, to which the pokémon react with varied enthusiasm. "I'm ready!" they also turn to Azure, giving him a thumbs-up. Sylv has walked over to his side a bit, waiting patiently for his moment on camera.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights