Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
GC: Rescue [Nikita + Dorian]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 12:41:35 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]"I have seen your bombs a dozen times, Mr. Laney." Nikita pulls out a device from the man's pocket. The elder man has him pinned beneath him. An old, yellowed finger runs over the explosive's trigger for a moment. "I would quite enjoy you watching the clock run out on your miserable, immoral life."

There's fear in those eyes. "Unfortunately, we need you to answer a few questions.

But, after a scuffle, his rage has died down. This man is more useful to them alive. He could help uncover future plans and bombings. So, as much as Nikita wants to, he cannot just put a bullet through his head.

Though a rather eager Flutter Mane delayed Winters's arrival, the Houndstone soon reunites with his trainer. Occasionally, the dog's powerful jaws nip at the terrorist's heels. The tense trio are making their way toward a surface station.

There's a movement in the corner as a Scream Tail appears. Its eerie voice echoes through the cavern. Nikita's eyes turn away for a moment. Unfortunately, that's all it takes. The hostage pretends to trip before grappling for the detective's gun. "Fuck off, asshole!"

BANG! Brains splatter stone as Nikita pulls the firearm back. Blood stains his pants and grey undershirt. "Tch." He sighs, "What a mess."

gQMdXPCL

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #D59F3A; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 17:27:12 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The gunshot immediately alerted Dorian. The Mad Dog ducked some rocks, creeping over to investigate.

What he saw filled him with fury. A Rocket bomb maker, with his all too valuable brains painting the stones around them.

Dorian sent out his Houndoom, Bony Buddy, to attack. The Houndoom started to bark menacingly, drawing the attention of the detective, and his Houndstone.

The Houndoom attempted to light the undead dog on fire with a Flamethrower.

5xpf7veR

tags: @nikita
notes: 146

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 20:18:30 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Irritably, Nikita shakes the brains from hs shoes. It is obvious he is more irritated by the ichor than the murder. There are other ways to get the data he needed, after all. Unfortunately, this will need to be explained with paperwork.

Skipping away from the body, he uses his kerchief to wipe the blood from his shoes.

Unlike his trainer, Detective Winters was still on high alert. His ears perk up at the noise of someone approaching. The other dog--so reminiscent of his old self in appearance--proves himself a loudmouth. Nikita's head snaps up as the Houndstone leaps into action. Or, more accurately, out of harm's way. His _Phantom Force_ allows him to disappear into the ether. He does not immediately reappear.

No, he is looking for the perfect moment to strike. Perhaps to disable those fiery jaws.

His trainer reaches for a cigarette before remembering the pack is empty. With a sigh, he turns to face the Houndoom. "I assume we cannot settle this like gentlemen?" Then, he spots the trainer. There's a predatory glimmer in the man's eyes. He licks his dry lips.
Y74augqY

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #D59F3A; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 3:28:28 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Houndoom is visibly annoyed as the Houndstone disappears into the Phantom Force. The hellhound remains on guard, knowing the undead dog could strike at any moment.

Dorian steps out from behind the rock, glowering at the detective.

"You know, men like that don't grow on trees. Nor are they cheap.", Dorian snarled at Nikki.

Dorian had his hand positioned at his belt of Pokeballs, ready to act on a moment's notice.

K89qlSH3

tags: @nikita
notes: 296

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 5:47:52 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]"Mister Westcliff, what a pleasure." His voice sounds almost congenial. But beneath he's an Arbox poised to strike. Some part of him is tempted to lift his gun and save the world this man's brand of terror.

But this man's twisted, corrupted mind is likely even more useful than the one scrambled beneath him. A hand caresses his gun. But he is not certain he can fire before the dog jumps.

It is not that he fears death. Far from it. But he would like for it to mean something.

A dry, sardonic chuckle emerges. "Most men don't, I'm afraid." He steps on the corpse's face to give him leverage to avoid the growing puddle.

"I do not suppose you will come quietly?"
ijnprtS0

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 5:53:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"The formerly illustrious Detective Sokolov. I wish I could say it's a pleasure, but I couldn't sell that lie to save my life.", Dorian responded to the man, a look of scorn on his face.

"I disagree. Most men are a dime a dozen. Glorified, whinier cattle. But men with talent that means something, they're like diamonds in the rough.", Dorian retorted.

Dorian chuckled as Nikita asked his question. "Not on my life.", Dorian responded, eying the man across from him, while his Houndoom listened out for the reemergence of the Houndstone.

PHF|sWQQ

tags:
notes: 325

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:02:51 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]"Formerly?" The man's chuckle is as dry as his wit. "It is fortunate I have thick skin." That look of scorn is reflected in his tired eyes.

Oh dear, the megalomaniac had found his soapbox. "I was educating you on the facts of life, not espousing on the talents of scum." He shook his head as he moved forward. At the talk of talent, he cannot fight away a sigh.

"How unfortunate." It sounds the opposite. His eyes linger on Bone Daddy for a moment before flicking up to Dorian. "But I can work with that."

"Winters!" The ghoul erupted from behind the Rocket himself. His attack aimed to knock Dorian from the perch. No terrorist deserved the privilege of the high ground.
330qFQAW

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:04:01 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Yes, now you're just an aging has-been, operating out of a strip mall, like a common charlatan!", Dorian added.

"Matter of perspective, I suppose.", Dorian chuckled, sizing up the man.

When the Houndstone reemerged, the Houndoom fired off a Dark Pulse towards the undead hound as quickly as he could. Unfortunately, the hellhound could not stop the Houndstone from knocking his master off the rock.

As Dorian fell from the rock, the Mad Dog opened up his special Pokeball, revealing a Red Genesect. Immediately, the Genesect folded into its Flight Mode, scooping up Dorian.

5gcwL2of

tags:
notes: 409

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:20:02 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]A dark brow rose. "Charlatans do not typically have business licenses." Except for life coaches, he supposed. His office was certainly not in a strip mall. It was a lovely building on a quiet street. But that was not the crux of the issue here. "You should swing by next time you're in town." Perhaps he could find the man's morality.

"Please excuse me if I'm not interested in yours." Certainly, he'd done his share of deplorable things. His arms were marked by scars when his urge for something beat out his better senses.

His hands were dyed dark red by all the blood they had spilled. But it was nothing compared to Dorian.

The Houndstone growled as the Dark Pulse hit its mark. His thick skin provided ample armor, but he could feel the shadows oozing into the cracks.

Kicking off the stones, Winters aims to close the gap between him and his ex-body double with a Play Rough.

"Mid-life crisis I see." Nikita remarks off-handledly as the Genesect takes center stage. Not enjoying the thought of being outnumbered, he brings his Glalie to the field.

"Ignatius." The ice type rumbled as it stared at the Genesect.
mTaHcSqH

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 6:35:21 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Evidence tends to point to the contrary.", Dorian sassed at the man. Especially if they had to go through the League.

"Don't you worry, my washed up friend, the feeling is mutual!", Dorian exclaimed.

The Houndoom allowed the Houndstone to get in close to him. Bony Buddy allowed the beast to rough him up, before he attempted to wrap his tail around its bony neck, and slam it into a nearby rock. A brutal form of Comeuppance, if there ever was any.

"Call it a treat, for all the hard work I've put in!", Dorian grinned, watching as he brought out a Glalie.

Dorian slid of the back of the Genesect, allowing it to unfold into its Combat Mode. The Genesect fired off a Techno Blast towards the duo. Thanks to the Silvally Memory inserted into its Drive, the attack was a Fire-type attack.

4|JJyn9Y

tags:
notes: 409

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 10:00:00 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]"They do have some standards, Mister Westcliff." Where Dorian is sass, Nikita is dryer than frozen carbon dioxide. At the talk of washed-up, Nikita laughs. There's a momentary flash of madness in his normally stoic gaze. Just how many of this man's friends had he personally taken out? "What a relief it is to understand one another." Left unsaid were their self-proclamations: you must die.

The Houndstone's attack connects. For a moment, the world is nothing but pink, bone, and shadow. So eager is he to put this uppity pup in its place that he misses the warning signs.

The dog smashes into the rock. For a moment, he crumbles. An earlier encounter with a Flutter Mane had already left its mark. But a huff and headshake later he is back on his feet. It's quite difficult to kill the dead. Vanishing again, the ghost returns to the land of six feet under.

Waiting just long enough for the dog to begin to doubt his reemergence, he bursts back out beneath him in a Dig.

Nikita, meanwhile, stares up at the Genesect. "Did it come with a placard?" The detective scoffs. The idea of workplace loyalty is laughable to him. Especially when you are in bed with blackhearts and terrorists.

As the flames wash over them, a blue barrier erupts into being. The Glalie's blue eyes stare up at Dorian with almost dismissive distaste. "Ready, Ignatius?" The ice-type nods as his trainer brushes his watch. CRACK! The ice-type's jaws grow until they snap.

The Mega Glalie stares up at the Genesect for a moment. Then it screams. The noise whips up a blizzard,

XIUqR0yh

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 11:37:42 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian took in the flash of madness in the detective's eyes, Dorian grinned back to him. A mutual desire to end the other. At least he'd make this entertaining.

The Houndoom looks on in disbelief as the Houndstone gets back to its feet. Despite this, the hellhound stays focused, waiting for the beast to emerge from the Phantom Force.

Dorian watched as the Glalie underwent Mega Evolution, its jaw opening up, until it cracked the shell around it, unhinging the jaw.

"Not bad.", Dorian remarked. "But not good enough!"

The Genesect zips out of the path of the Blizzard in a burst of Extreme Speed. Once they stop, the Genesect locked onto the Glalie.

Suddenly, an Earthquake shakes up the entire field, getting the attention of Bony Buddy, and causing Dorian to have to brace himself.

ZbXV5amD

tags:
notes: 549
Earthquake prompt

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 1:09:13 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The Houndstone's strange, thick fur helps deaden blows rained against it. Though it is unclear if his current stubbornness is more to blame.

Nikita chuckled. "Do not count your Torchic's before they hatch." Though he exudes cool bravado, he is aware of what he faces. Genesect is a difficult obstacle, one best overcome with a fire-type. Unfortunately, his only one was robbed of such power the same day his life was torn from him.

The Glalie turns as the Genesect zips around. His bright eyes show with pain. But he is ready to attack. From his mouth, frost exudes. For a moment, the pair are blurred out in white.

"Tch!" Nikita steadies himself as the earth shakes beneath him. This means the Paradox beasts will not be far behind. A shaking hand dips into his pocket, crushing an empty cigarette box.

His eyes catch on something that spilled from the detonator's back. Pale lips perk up slightly.

The dog, pressured by the earthquake, bursts out from the ground beneath Bone Buddy. His aim is off but his eyes fiery.

"If you admire his work so much, Mister Westcliff--" A scarred, skeletal hand wraps around the backpack's strap. "--you should look more closely."

He tosses it. "Winters." In such sync were the pair that nothing else needed to be said.

A Will-o-Wisp rocketed toward the bag. Another gust of cool wind boosted its path. Tick, tock, tick, tock.
zldQaGgk

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 2:57:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Houndoom was hit by the Dig, being launched back towards Dorian's feet. Despite the hit he took, Bony Buddy was still conscious, albeit barely.

The Mad Dog recalled the hellhound. But before he could replace him, the detective tossed the backpack with the bomb towards him, with the ghoul dog firing a Will O Wisp towards it.

The Gensect immediately zipped back over to their master in a burst of Extreme Speed. The Genesect attempted to grab Dorian, and get him out of the blast radius.

By the time the Will O Wisp hit, and the bomb exploded, Dorian and the Genesect barely cleared the radius. Trees, and other foliage fell down, blocking off the path back to the detective.

"So much for a fight.", Dorian remarked, dusting himself off, and having his Genesect take to Flight Mode again. The Mad Dog took off, heading back to the nearest Rocket outpost to report the bad news.

M6zMlvSd

tags:
notes: 658

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:32:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: