Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,490 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Head Count (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 21:02:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After Thomas established contact with , and arranged the meeting with him, Thomas raced over to Ever Grande City on the back of Kalameet, his faithful Hydreigon. On the way over, he noticed how the skies seemed to be less populated than usual. It was yet another bad sign, one of many he spotted over the course of the day.

Upon reaching Ever Grande's Ranger HQ, Thomas recalled his Hydreigon upon landing. The Kalosian wasted no time, rushing inside. As he looked around, he'd notice that the lobby was unusually less populated.

How many people just vanished?

"Please, tell Head Ranger Morales that I'm here. It's an emergency.", Thomas told the receptionist.

tags:
notes: Mission - Canon Connections (April)

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Head Count (Mission)
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 2:05:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] he'd been out on a run when had texted, surveying the grounds around evergrande as he usually did every morning. however, it was clear from the way that the ex-elite four had texted that this was urgent so he'd put everything aside to make sure that he'd be ready for when the other man arrived.

[break][break] for once, ollie wasn't in the middle of things. his office was actually put together, with enough room for the other man to sit when he entered.

[break][break] "thanks maggie," he said, pressing the button down on his speakerset. "let him in."

[break][break] he awaited for the other to enter and then when he did, he gestured to the open chair right before his desk. for once, the head ranger wore a look of seriousness, brows pinched together with concern.

[break][break] "thomas — give me the status update."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,490 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Head Count (Mission)
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 2:30:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Thank you.", Thomas told Maggie, before heading off to the Head Ranger's Office.

Though he wasn't familiar with the usual state of Ollie's office, the serious expression was 'uncharacteristic.' Thomas took a seat at the desk.

"Still haven't heard anything, nor have we gotten any concrete leads. But I have three good guesses of who might've been responsible for this.", Thomas began.

"My first guess is Rocket. That they might've made a big move last night, eliminating several individuals that threatened their plans. Obviously, they didn't get everyone, and I have no idea if they took them dead or alive.", Thomas spoke.

"My second guess is the Drk Triad. We know they're making moves in Area Zero, as evidenced by the outposts we destroyed. Maybe they're planning something big, would make sense that multiple Avatars got swept up.", Thomas continued.

"Or the third guess, and I admit I'm going out on a limb here, is the party responsible for the dissemination of the Toxic Chains throughout Hoenn. Whether it's the Megalopolans, or the mysterious creatures that left traces of their presence at the scenes of the outbreaks. I know one's a canine, one's a simian, and one's an avian with black feathers.", Thomas concluded.

Thomas then showed the Head Ranger a picture of the three Idols he took at the Rusturf Tunnel, before he and several others destroyed them. He then showed Ollie the pictures of the canine's footprints, as well as the simian's footprints he took. "I also recovered a Bronze Feather from the Pheromosa outbreak at Petalburg. I sent it to the Lab for analysis.", Thomas added.

tags:

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Head Count (Mission)
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 4:12:43 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] 'Rocket?' [break][break]

His first thought went to , which made his heart immediately quicken. There was no way, could there be? He remembered the report that the other had filed after the events of the Great Chasm. How had been there. How had been there to kill them all. [break][break]

Ollie was the kind of person to wear his emotions on his sleeve, but in this moment, he did his best to steel his expression. [break][break]

The DRK Triad admittingly was not something he knew much about, but maybe he'd ask the likes of or to see if they knew anything. [break][break]

And as for the last... [break][break]

"There have been an uptick in those swarms," he said with a frown, crossing his arms. Ollie turned around to his desk, shifting around to the pile of papers that had given him weeks ago. "But nothing we could pinpoint to any finite source." [break][break]

When the paperwork the other had was handed to them, his eyes flickered over to the broken idols from Rusturf Tunnel. [break][break]

"We can send a search party over there to see if anyone's spotted anything." [break][break]

He looked up. [break][break]

"Have you told anyone else? How long has it been?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 65px 50px; letter-spacing:0.4px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,490 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Head Count (Mission)
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 4:33:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"To my knowledge, the Toxic Chains were first sighted during the hunt for the Bloodmoon Beast. Megalopolans sporting Toxic Chains were the true culprits behind the disappearances. After we escaped their lair with their ship, they disappeared.", Thomas explained to Ollie.

"So far, aside from you, I've also received responses from and .", Thomas admitted. "Vanilla is my apprentice. Thankfully, she turned up safe, and is currently staying at my Ranch in Verdanturf. As for Young, we have yet to meet up.", Thomas elaborated further.

"As for how long it's been, it's hard to tell. I woke up around seven. All I know is that it seemed to have happened overnight.", Thomas answered, a tinge of regret in his voice. "Wait, do you happen to know where Councilwoman Livy was last night?", Thomas inquired. "If she was home, then her security system might've caught something."

tags:

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Head Count (Mission)
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 7:02:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] As spoke about that moonless night, he recalled past conversation that he'd had with and . Both accounts that had been confirmed in the various Ranger reports that had reached his desk.

[break][break] Still, Ollie crossed his arms and tilted his head as more names were mentioned. The Head Ranger had his suspicions when and hadn't responded to his texts, but he'd been veering on the side of hopefulness. But now...

[break][break] "Penny and Eva haven't responded to me either," he said, shaking his head. He'd heard from that morning, though, as well as when he'd texted them a picture of Tofu shoving his face into a bowl full of cereal. had responded too, when he'd sent him a cursory good morning text. Strangely, hadn't responded but... things were complicated between them.

[break][break] "I'll send an alert to , if you haven't already. But we shouldn't freak out yet. This is just a suspicion — I'll send out search patrols to see if anyone has heard anything around Evergrande."

[break][break] Stranger things had happened, after all, like when they'd all been sucked into that strange alternate Galar.

[attr="class","ooc"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights