he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
THAT WHICH REMAINS [MM]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 17:21:37 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

On one bright, sunny afternoon, Julien arrived at the island north of Fortree City where Pokémon H.O.M.E. was sequestered. To his surprise, the facilities appeared sparse; he thought the League government and Rangers had more funding to spare for 's pet project. Perhaps it relied more on charity than he'd anticipated. [break][break]

A couple of Ranger cadets accompanied the Kalosian ambassador as he walked through the rehabilitation center's grounds. They pushed a cart bearing a large, heavy-looking crate. Julien's favorite Houndour, Lucilla, padded beside the cart as if in charge of its security. [break][break]

"Good afternoon," Julien greeted the nearest person to cross their path. He offered them a polite smile. "My name is and I'm here to deliver Pokémon eggs recovered from Mt. Chimney. I called ahead about it."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,245 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
THAT WHICH REMAINS [MM]
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 16:27:16 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

The island had begun to show signs of development thanks to 's support. Melody's been trying her best to secure as many resources for the project as possible but she did not want to rely on the league's generosity for this project. Their resources were spread thin enough as is. [break][break]

In addition, the league could take it away from her and she wanted to be as independent as possible, no more chains to hold the eccentric diva down anymore. [break][break]

"I'll take this over, can you go make sure the munchlax don't get into the food reserves for me please dear?" a voice rings out from behind as she walks down the island's small port. The assisant's head who WAS going to address Julien nods to Melody and walks off to handle other business.[break][break]

"Thank you so much for your donation. I've been swamped ever since the tragedy at MT. Chimney, but I promise I'll give these little eggs a beautiful home." Her eyes meet his, hers sparkling as if a supernova was barely being kept contained inside of the windows of her soul."Mr. Demaisseux correct?" she asks as the clink and clank of coral and concrete shuffled over and Melody's corosola grabbed onto the back of her leg and peaked out from behind towards the houndour, afraid of the creature at first.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
THAT WHICH REMAINS [MM]
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 13:53:59 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Before the young assistant could answer Julien, appeared, her bright pink hair a beacon for the eye in the facility. As the man met her gaze, his smile widened. His expression remained composed and professional, never crossing the line into warm or familiar. [break][break]

"That's correct. And you must be Miss Miro," Julien said, extending his hand to Melody for a handshake. Afterward, he noticed the way her Corsola cowered from his Houndour and gestured toward the dog. "And this is Lucilla. She's very well behaved, so you have nothing to fear." [break][break]

As if to emphasize his point, the Houndour sat down next to her master. [break][break]

Addressing the woman again, Julien asked, "Where would you like us to put the eggs?" [break][break]

The two Ranger cadets looked toward Melody expectantly.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,245 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
THAT WHICH REMAINS [MM]
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 0:35:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Oh, don't worry she's a total baby." she says as Melody crouches down and pats the top of it's head to put it at ease as the houndour lays down next to it's trainer. "She was bullied by mareanies when I found her, she's not a battler but she's a total cuddle bug." [break][break]

Melody looked to the eggs "I'll take em here!" she says a she opens her hands and picks them up gently into her arms. She gestured with her head for him to follow her. "I like to take a hands on approach around here, but as you can see I can only be in one place at one time so I really appreciate the help in locating these little guys so we can find them a nice home." [break][break]

She places the eggs gingerly into an egg incubator for safe keeping and pats the tops of the lids gently. "There we go, all set little ones, now you can grow up big and strong." she looks back over to Julian, the shining glimmer in her eye expressing the utmost appreciation for his assistance. "How can I thank you for bringing these little ones into my care?"

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights