WRITE REPLY

Rekindling Lost Talent: Memories Of The City In Verdanturf!

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Troji

She/Her
May 2nd
Castelia City
Homosexual/Saphic
Artist
Civilian
6'0" height
6'0" height
“I don't judge, not even myself.”
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @snes2014
Daichi Toyokuni
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 22:46:18 GMT
Daichi Toyokuni Avatar

Daichi looks over the green vibrant terrain that Verdanturf was very much so known for, it was part of it's namesake after all. In truth, Daichi was here for one reason, and one reason alone- to confirm a suspicion of hers'. While doing a routine check-up of her pokemon after a day of training, attempting to get back into the swing of things, a poster had caught her eye. An advertisement for a ranch that specialized in Audino, stating that they were an optimal partner for healing your pokemon... But a name on that poster caught Daichi's eye, and lingered within her mind. 

Benoit...Benoit.... Something from when she was in the gym circuit in Unova, surely...but when was it? It had to have been a one-time thing, otherwise it wouldn't be so difficult to remember. And the name was....not exactly common. A relative of a trainer she battled, maybe? 

As she draws closer to the ranch, she releases Luna, her Riolu, who happily begins running through the grass towards a gate, where it jumps up to hang over it to look inside. Daichi eventually catches up with her steady walk, and looks over the ranch herself, specifically looking for a human to wave to. . . 
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 22:56:36 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Unovan, and her Riolu approached the Ranch grounds, the group of Audino heard their footsteps along the grass. The Audino rushed out, spotting the Riolu on the gate. The soft-pink healers greeted the Audino, and the green-haired woman with soft cries, and warm smiles. One of the Audino in particular offered to hold the Riolu in her arms.

Thomas spotted the green-haired woman in the distance. He'd wave back to the woman, before approaching her. As he got closer, she might realize his features weren't all consistent with what she might've remembered. His hair was dyed black, and shorter than before. Scars adorned his face.

"Welcome to Duvet Ranch. How can I help you today?", Thomas greeted the Unovan, in his 'faded' Kalosian accent.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Troji

She/Her
May 2nd
Castelia City
Homosexual/Saphic
Artist
Civilian
6'0" height
6'0" height
“I don't judge, not even myself.”
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @snes2014
Daichi Toyokuni
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 23:37:17 GMT
Daichi Toyokuni Avatar
The Riolu happily obliges the Audino, still being rather young and happy to be held in their arms as Daichi watches with a small smile. As Thomas's voice calls to her, she turns her head to him, tilting her head back slightly as her green hair shifts along her back, and her glasses shimmer from the daylight. The voice was familiar...

Daichi raises a hand, and approaches Thomas with her soft smile before stopping a few feet in front of him. Awash with a sense of Deja Vu, Daichi takes off her glasses and squints at the man. Then it hit her... 

"Agent Benoit! That's where that name's from!" She exclaims, slipping her glasses back onto her face. "I thought suited officials never left their position till they were kicked out, what are you doing in the middle of Nowhere-Hoenn? Oh, wait, sorry." Daichi says, digging into her bag to grab a well-worn case of old Unovan badges, opening it to show their classic thin designs. "You questioned me when I was in the gym circuit, when those goons attacked me. I was, what, like 14? I'm Daichi, if that rings any bells. I had the Excadrill back in the day."
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 4:08:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Audino happily picks up the Riolu, holding the pup in her arms, and giving her a warm hug. With a sweet and soft cry, the Audino pets the Riolu.

As Thomas got closer, he studied the woman. Despite the years it had been since they last spoke, he remembered her. Daichi, the girl that managed to beat the Harmonia Foundation thugs handily, before he could get to them himself.

"I'm no longer an Agent. You can just call me Thomas.", he told the now grown up trainer. "Hoenn's practically ground zero, these days. Rocket's dead set on taking the Region, and cosmic forces are constantly assailing us.", Thomas pointed out, with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I remember you. Wish I could've seen you kick their asses in person, but from the looks of it, those punks didn't have shit on you.", Thomas remarked. "Where is your Excadrill now?", Thomas inquired, picking up on her wording.

Another Audino walked up, offering the green-haired woman a bottle of water, with a gentle smile. "Hey Bunni~", Thomas greeted the Audino, petting her warmly. The Audino let out a happy little sound.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights