pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
chaos coordinator
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 14:52:37 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The private training room smelled vaguely of sweat and protein shakes. A treadmill was pushed into the corner, whirring with life. It was always a good time to get a light job in if you asked Temp; it helped that the doctors had recommended this to help with his feet and legs. The burns might have been gone but the damage would remain for a while yet.[break][break]

The heat of Hoenn summer was starting to trickle into the cool and stale air of the submarine. Sweat had started to form on the back of his neck in a thick sheen, yet it was comforting more than stifling for the man. He idly wondered if was melting in his office or if he had it cold enough to freeze water in there like usual.[break][break]

The door cracked open, having Tempest put on his most friendly smile as he powered down his machine. He had been waiting, after all.[break][break]

"Valsa, right?" Bubbly as always. Tempest would offer her a (only slightly) sweaty hand to shake.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 canon connections

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

AbstractRabbit

awards
5 posts
Vasla Mercer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @abstractrabbit
Vasla Mercer
chaos coordinator
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 23:41:02 GMT
Vasla Mercer Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Her footsteps were light, as if every move she made were calculated. A pokeball rolling around in her hand as she fidgeted with it. Hearing her name she looked up from her footsteps at the man on the treadmill. The scent of the training room, and the sweat made her nose prickle.

She detested workout rooms, but they were a necessary evil at times.[break][break]

“ Yes, I’m Vasla, you must be Temp” she spoke gently, looking him over for any sign of a potential threat. Although the way he spoke set her at ease, he seemed friendly enough. “ It seems you got started without me” she playful jested, relaxing a little bit and letting her guard down just enough to seem friendly.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
chaos coordinator
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 2:34:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Ah, yeah, sorry... gotta take any chance to get some cardio in!"[break][break]

Grinning, Tempest thumped his chest like a college frat boy might. Wiping off his forehead on a little towel, Tempest reached into his pocket to pull out his phone. He flicked through it for a few seconds before humming and nodding to himself, brows knit in concentration.[break][break]

"You were recommended to be part of my Strike Force. If you're willing, I'd love to test out your capabilities."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 canon connections

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

AbstractRabbit

awards
5 posts
Vasla Mercer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @abstractrabbit
Vasla Mercer
chaos coordinator
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 2:44:51 GMT
Vasla Mercer Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

at the mention of the recommendation, it seemed that her surprise and excitement were a tad bit hard to be hidden behind her usual calm demeanor. eye brows raised, and there was that slight spark of mischief and intrigue in her eyes at the idea of being tested to see what she could do. however as quick as it happened she went back to seeming collected, looking at her nails in slight disinterest. but there was quite a bit of consideration for what this meant rolling behind her visible eye. [break][break]

" Interesting, So what would you like me to do first Boss "[break][break]

still observing her nails as if there were something foreign wrong with one of them, while in her other hand she rolled a pokeball between her fingers that she'd gotten from her belt. itching to get started proving herself worth her mettle. “ My partners and I are a little unorthodox in our way of doing things. but hopefully I'm up to the hype. ” she finally looked up from her nail determination and excitement clear on her features.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
chaos coordinator
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 3:01:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Just Temp is fine! Or Quinn if you feel like being formal." Being called things like 'Boss' always had made him a bit uncomfortable. Thought, he hid the feeling well from to try and keep her distress. The lower ranks tended to get upset if a Beast got cross with them.[break][break]

"As long as it works, that's all I care about. Feel free to show me how hard you can hit."[break][break]

Plucking a Dive Ball off his belt, Tempest tossed it out. A Leafeon shook out her leaves, swirling blue patterns on her skin glowing lightly. The Illumina pokemon stared up at Valsa curiously.[break][break]

Tempest gave his pokemon a rub on the head before stepping more towards the battling area of the room. He flicked his eyes down to his phone again before balancing it on his hand and tucking it back in his pocket.[break][break]

"This is Petal! Don't worry about holding back on her, she's really well trained. You start whenever you're ready."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 canon connections

close tab

played by

AbstractRabbit

awards
5 posts
Vasla Mercer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @abstractrabbit
Vasla Mercer
chaos coordinator
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 22:18:59 GMT
Vasla Mercer Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Oh she was ready, she tossed out her companion. figuring she might as well show him her full strength by introducing him to her Gengar.  [break][break]

"Chess, here is my usual go to."[break][break]

It did seem like she was a little bit nervous letting her partner go all out on the little Leafeon, she rolled the ball in her fingers before clicking her teeth.  “ Right Chess, have at it and I guess... just don't hurt it too bad ? ” she sounded more quizzical than truly concerned. But of course she was going to worry, she didn't want to break his Pokemon, nor did she want to make a fool of herself. [break][break]

Her Pokemon however didn't look as concerned. instead it seemed to be enjoying the bit of challenge that came with this, and seemed to snicker a bit at its master for her concern. before powering up one of its more heavy hitter abilities, Shadow ball. and aiming straight for poor petal.   [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights